Others Simbro ResErection [Development Thread]

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
Must...resist urge....to...twist these...words....
Resistance is futile. You need to loosen up if you want to get pegged as a funny guy.

I'm not sure what category your post belongs in, so I'm just gonna file it under missile-anus.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Resistance is futile. You need to loosen up if you want to get pegged as a funny guy.

I'm not sure what category your post belongs in, so I'm just gonna file it under missle-anus.
I do not wished to be pegged at this time, by a missile or otherwise thank you.

vvvoy

Mar 25, 2022
i hope will you add new characters like krystal or samus or a few populars since would be good to make quest to get hers and unlock to have the fmc skin

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
two brief questions where are you development wise, and how will you handle customization?
Development-wise, we are still getting base systems for the game finished. Right now, we still need to complete the combat, sex scenes, and brothel gameplay. We already have a rudimentary combat and sex scene system, but they need improvement. Ideally, we will have a public release at the end of April, but it depends on our artists' output.

Concerning customization, we hope to have a similar level of customization to the original. We want to have more hairstyles, clothing, and accessories to give the player plenty of options. We won't have things like breast size and body types available until after the demo, but they are planned.

Reactions: Raz84

vvvoy

Mar 25, 2022
can i request you to change the name of mood to stress and it goes up instead of down
and btw will you add upgrades like room upgrades or shop permanent upgrade like x stress decrease each day or hp and things like that

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
can i request you to change the name of mood to stress and it goes up instead of down
and btw will you add upgrades like room upgrades or shop permanent upgrade like x stress decrease each day or hp and things like that
We have been thinking about changing the stat names. We may split mood into stress and happiness, but it's still something we are tinkering with.

We do plan to have room upgrades. We want the upgrades to affect the customer and staff. We also plan to add more staff buildings in the future.

Reactions: Raz84

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
Will you be able to change the speed of the animations, like in your "Revamped" games? Or perhaps just 2 options (ex: standing doggy and standing doggy 2x)?

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Will you be able to change the speed of the animations, like in your "Revamped" games? Or perhaps just 2 options (ex: standing doggy and standing doggy 2x)?
We will have a slider bar to change the speed. We also plan to add different variations for each position. These will change the animations slightly. Kind of like a gentle, normal, and hard option for each animation.

While we are on the topic. The sex menu UI will be getting a big overhaul. We plan to add more UI elements to make it easier to dress and undress characters along with a cleaner UI for changing positions.

Reactions: Raz84 and Anonimed

vvvoy

Mar 25, 2022
will you add squirt animation to girls and a wet effect on legs also would be great to leave the cum on the girls body and adding a trait like bukkake?

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
We will have a slider bar to change the speed. We also plan to add different variations for each position. These will change the animations slightly. Kind of like a gentle, normal, and hard option for each animation.

While we are on the topic. The sex menu UI will be getting a big overhaul. We plan to add more UI elements to make it easier to dress and undress characters along with a cleaner UI for changing positions.
So, for example, in gentle variation of a position, kissing; and in hard option, spanking, spitting, and hair pulling?

You're taking the game to another level. (y)

Last edited:

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
will you add squirt animation to girls and a wet effect on legs also would be great to leave the cum on the girls body and adding a trait like bukkake?
Right now we don't have plan for squirt animations. We may add it in the future though.

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
So, for example, in gentle variation of a position, kissing; and in hard option, spanking, spitting, and hair pulling?

You're taking the game to another level. (y)
We are thinking that gentle would be slow short pumps and Hard would be long hard pumps. Normal would be somewhere in the middle. We may add kissing, choking, groping, and spanking as side acts to perform during these animations.