Others Simbro ResErection [Development Thread]

vvvoy

Mar 25, 2022
could you implement affinity mechanic to make girls love you to point they date you and add more girlfriends and maybe make a harem?

this will work on early or mid game because they work for free and stop worry for high salary and focus on more expensive stuff

Reactions: TheGentleViking

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
could you implement affinity mechanic to make girls love you to point they date you and add more girlfriends and maybe make a harem?

this will work on early or mid game because they work for free and stop worry for high salary and focus on more expensive stuff
We do aim to have a lot more predefined NPCs to date along with making some of the original NPCs datable.

We also have plans for a harem mechanic, but it's still only a rough idea.

m1llencolin

Jul 13, 2018
The boobs on the brown haired girl need to be much bigger and bolt-on-like. That was the main reason in the first game to keep her around.

m1llencolin

Jul 13, 2018

Basically fake tits that seem slightly too big for her figure
If you look at her playshapes model, her enormous bust compared to her waist is different to the model art here.

Last edited:

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
The boobs on the brown haired girl need to be much bigger and bolt-on-like. That was the main reason in the first game to keep her around.
I wouldn't worry about it. It will likely be like in the original. Take her to the hospital, get boob job, enjoy. Or there might be cheats.

I was bummed that there were only sizes 1-5. I wanted size 0.5. :):)

vvvoy

Mar 25, 2022
i think it would be an interesting idea to make a gunner class to only use guns as weapons

it actually a good detail cause there's a popular characters that use special guns like samus

Last edited:

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Is there again this laboratory with the sexdroid and the parallel universes where, for example, you can save and recruit the princess?
what I liked about the original was that it was more of an RPG/Adventure was considered an economic sim.

Reactions: vvvoy

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
It's been so long since I played the original game I forgot what made it good...

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
in future updates you should add a beach an adding swimsuits

and probably buying a private beach for your girls buying them swimsuits it would increase greatly mood gain for everyone
This seems like a good reason to have cheeky bikinis in the game. There could also be a pool, since you inherit a high end hotel in the plot. I kinda like your beach idea better tho.

Beach day with Alice:
FC: "Forget work today, we're all going to the beach!"
Alice: "But I can't go, my swimsuit got chewed up by my dog"
FC: "its fine, you can borrow one of mine...here"
Alice: (Tries on suit). "I can't wear this in public, there's less material in it than one of my socks!"
FC:"Its perfect, you look great in it! But, it is a clothing optional beach, so..."
Alice:"okay, okay, ill wear it!"
Everyone has fun day, mood+20. Alice enjoys all the attention and complements from the boys.
Optional- Alice has her bikini bottom yanked off by a surprise wave and seagulls carry it away. Might be tough to animate that one :cool:

Last edited:

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023

and probably buying a private beach for your girls buying them swimsuits it would increase greatly mood gain for everyone
A suggestion: There is a beach house being used by another gang as a brothel. You kick their asses and take it over. The "assets" working there are now yours to use. Each comes equipped with a few swimsuits.

Reactions: vvvoy and Aligora

foible

Aug 29, 2017
A suggestion: There is a beach house being used by another gang as a brothel. You kick their asses and take it over. The "assets" working there are now yours to use. Each comes equipped with a few swimsuits.
There will be many unique places in several zones, and hopefully that will be the case. Each zone may have a unique “gang” that you have to defeat. I gave Gentle a detailed outline for my original vision of Marune’s game. I have no idea how much of it, if any, they intend to use.

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020

We are adding seasons to the game. This was mostly for spacing the Halloween and Christmas events apart and making them replayable. With that in mind, I can't see why we couldn't make an event for summer that be a sort of beach vacation. One way or another, I'm sure we will add something along those lines.