Others Simbro ResErection [Development Thread]

TestowyTestGier

Dec 7, 2022
Any new screenshots?
Good work, after long time someone trying make this game awake lets see how it going in long time
One think what i want to "rework" is head of female character something make them too "strong" to brothel game

Reactions: TheGentleViking

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Any new screenshots?
Good work, after long time someone trying make this game awake lets see how it going in long time
One think what i want to "rework" is head of female character something make them too "strong" to brothel game
I periodically add shots of the new backgrounds in the main post. I think the new one is the Bar. I plan to add a video of the combat once it's complete.

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Hello Gentle Viking!
Thank you very much for your great message.

I'm glad my videos were able to help you with your Simbro reserection project.
It really makes me happy.
I went to your PATREON and I saw while reading you that you are a determined person who also has a heart.
And I like it!
I don't know too much about video game development but if you want I can spare you simbro gameplay videos, and other files.
Tell me where I can send you all this.

I made a video on my channel about your game and I shared the link of your patreon for a maximum of viewers to support you.
I hope the video pleases you.

I found several artworks of nuns on the internet that I like a lot and I hope that you will be inspired by them as much as possible for when you put it in the game. that would be really cool.
I don't know who these drawings are from but if you can have the exact same outfit that covers her whole body and the same facial expressions, that would be really great!!!
(view the photo)

I thank you again you and your team for your excellent work and if I can help you I will.

I wish you and your team a very Merry Christmas!!!
I Bless You

My youtube video for you!!!

PS: Do you speak French?
Bonjour D.Love!

Merci your words are too kind.

Désolé, mon français est vraiment mauvais. Je ne parle qu'un peu de français.

I love the video and can't express how much it means to my team and me that you took the time to do this.

I definitely recognize the art style. This will help a lot. Thank you.

You can message me here on F95zone. I can also send you my Discord info. I'd love to see what videos and files you have. I'd also like to provide you with art from the game for future videos if that helps.

Thanks again for your kind and thoughtful words and video.
I wish you a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

kivama

Mar 28, 2021
Oh my God!
I can't believe my favorite game is back after so many years in the wrong hands!
I really hope that you can manage and do not stop there, expanding the story and gameplay.
I saw that you are using drawable backdrops, I can help you create a 3d environment for rendering later. I do not ask you for paid work and will support you on Patreon because of my love for the project. Good luck to you!

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
Omg i can't belive it OMG THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING , i can't wait to play the game again , omg i hope they will still let us customize the breast size

Reactions: TheGentleViking

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
guys if the old game makes so much money let's make this amazing rework rain money , this time we can finaly get something in return

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
guys if the old game makes so much money let's make this amazing rework rain money , this time we can finaly get something in return
thankfully Simbro ResErection is making more than the original team currently.
sadly the abandoned project team is still pulling in $212 a fucking month! WTF

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
Guys i can't remeber to well what was the story of the original game , especialy since i was there just for the sex scenes XD but what was the plot again ? if sombody remeber , i know we use to have brotherl , levels for diferent kinkgs , Tracer from Overwatch for some reason but i neder knew what the plot was

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
Its good that a successor to this place has finally shown up.

Looks promising so far. Art style is a big upgrade from orig. My only critiques s are that the male is so much bigger than the female body, and the thighs on females are too big. But still, nice upgrade. Looking forward to Alice's shower scene(s).

Looks like one of my gripes about orig simbro fights will be fixed...no more punching the air while someone standing 9feet away head snaps backwards!

But another grievance I had was that fights were too easy. Once you leveled up your stats you couldn't lose, even when you tried. Boring to play.

When you do lose, your FC gets railed, but only by one enemy at a time, and only by the men. Its more likely they would gang up on her, and would be hot if enemy whores joined in too. They could also trash talk her, such as..."looks like you got what you came here for, slut!", "I bet you lost on purpose", "come back tomorrow, wear something slutty!", ect. Each time you click next, they say something mean.

I've got plenty more suggestions for improving the game if anyone wants to read em but I'll just leave one more, that French maid outfits are black and white, not pink and white! Hopefully that injustice will be corrected in the reserection!