Others Simbro ResErection [Development Thread]

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
Hey ALRM5404!

That's a great question!

We want to add more unique romanceable NPCs like Alice and Julia. The idea for this is to make more of the original NPCs (like the female cop) romanceable and recruitable. We also have ideas for entirely new NPCs.
Here's an idea I have for an NPC, she relates to the cops and how I'd deal with them if I was the dev.

Original Simbro had a nice cop and a mean one, I'd change it so they are all mean, and corrupt (more fun this way). When they find out your business, they don't try to shut it down, rather, they want to cash in. They come around asking for "donations"(bribes) from you, in exchange for looking the other way. You pay them (big bucks-it would be way more than you have), or if you refuse, they raid you the next day and take some of your girls, probably 2 at first.

They don't arrest them as usual, though. You go to the station to pay their bail, but find the dirty cops decided to start their own brothel, using your girls as slaves. ( Cut to an animation of one of your bimbos giving head to a cop with her hands cuffed behind her back). "We also are giving your whores to our inmates as a reward for their good behavior, it cuts down on the trouble around here." (Cut to an animation of a jail bird pounding out your other whore who's shackled to a bed in a cell). You can at this point say you've changed your mind and would like to make a donation instead, but they laugh at you..."Too late, we like this arrangement better, hahahaha". You still have to pay the girls while they are enslaved. And after some time, they come again and take 2 more, and so on.

So in this scenario, the cops are like another gang you have to get over, but you can't do it the usual way (violence) so you must get creative.

Enter the new NPC, a hacker girl. She's sexy and nerdy, computer wiz. Alice hires her to fix your computers after a virus or ransomware attack. Since you want to fuck her, you offer her a full time job, she accepts after a generous salary offer and / or a free place to live.

Eventually she hears about the cop problem and tells you about her run in with them, when they came to her past workplace and smashed it up, including her laptop, when her boss didn't pay his "donation". She goes to work hacking into their system and collects evidence against them, such as security cam footage of the brothel business and financial records of the donations and who they extorted (they aren't so good at being criminals).

Hacker girl puts the evidence on a thumb drive and you send it to them, with a note telling them you will send copies to the tv stations and Feds if they don't comply with your demands. No more bribes or raids, girls released from bondage, annnnddd...the female cop should show up at your door at 6, ready for work. "Bring that sexy uniform, your bitchy attitude, and nothing else!"

After you have the cop chick, what to do with her? I'm thinking cage cell plaything at first, then she becomes an enforcer for you. She tracks down clients that sneak out without paying, but instead of arresting them, brings them to you for a good beating. She also punishes whores that are too lazy to work or who steal. Maybe also you get her to go after rival gangs, arresting some of their goons (she's still a cop) or raiding and capturing whores for you? It would lower the gangs' strength, and you'd have more bitches, so more $.

I also have a side story in mind for the hacker girl, but will save that for later.

Last edited:

ALRM5404

Dec 21, 2019
Here's an idea I have for an NPC, she relates to the cops and how I'd deal with them if I was the dev.

Original Simbro had a nice cop and a mean one, I'd change it so they are all mean, and corrupt (more fun this way). When they find out your business, they don't try to shut it down, rather, they want to cash in. They come around asking for "donations"(bribes) from you, in exchange for looking the other way. You pay them (big bucks-it would be way more than you have), or if you refuse, they raid you the next day and take some of your girls, probably 2 at first.

They don't arrest them as usual, though. You go to the station to pay their bail, but find the dirty cops decided to start their own brothel, using your girls as slaves. ( Cut to an animation of one of your bimbos giving head to a cop with her hands cuffed behind her back). "We also are giving your whores to our inmates as a reward for their good behavior, it cuts down on the trouble around here." (Cut to an animation of a jail bird pounding out your other whore who's shackled to a bed in a cell). You can at this point say you've changed your mind and would like to make a donation instead, but they laugh at you..."Too late, we like this arrangement better, hahahaha". You still have to pay the girls while they are enslaved. And after some time, they come again and take 2 more, and so on.

So in this scenario, the cops are like another gang you have to get over, but you can't do it the usual way (violence) so you must get creative.

Enter the new NPC, a hacker girl. She's sexy and nerdy, computer wiz. Alice hires her to fix your computers after a virus or ransomware attack. Since you want to fuck her, you offer her a full time job, she accepts after a generous salary offer.

Eventually she hears about the cop problem and tells you about her run in with them, when they came to her past workplace and smashed it up, including her laptop, when her boss didn't pay his "donation". She goes to work hacking into their system and collects evidence against them, such as security cam footage of the brothel business and financial records of the donations and who they extorted (they aren't so good at being criminals).

Hacker girl puts the evidence on a thumb drive and you send it to them, with a note telling them you will send copies to the tv stations and Feds if they don't comply with your demands. No more bribes, raids, girls released from bondage, annnnddd...the female cop should show up at your door at 6, ready for work. "Bring that sexy uniform, your bitchy attitude, and nothing else!"

After you have the cop chick, what to do with her? I'm thinking cage cell plaything at first, then she becomes an enforcer for you. She tracks down clients that sneak out without paying, but instead of arresting them, brings them to you for a good beating. She also punishes whores that are too lazy to work or who steal. Maybe also you get her to go after rival gangs, arresting some of their goons (she's still a cop) or raiding and capturing whores for you? It would lower the gangs' strength, and you'd have more bitches, so more $.

I also have a side story in mind for the hacker girl, but will save that for later.
ignoring your plot (which is quite good and I loved the idea of the police being one more gang, also, I would like to read the side story of the hacker girl) I really like the concept of police chicha for profit and it would be great to see it implemented

psychoooool

Jul 16, 2017
Its just my opinion but its better to leave police as it is. Maybe add some gangbang scane in police station or possibilty to go there when we want but idea with another gang is good. Like in pokemon we could have rival and steal their girls etc. Then we could go to police and seduce them so they give us protection or make some problems for our rival. Also rival shuld be opposite gender to player.

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
Its just my opinion but its better to leave police as it is. Maybe add some gangbang scane in police station or possibilty to go there when we want but idea with another gang is good. Like in pokemon we could have rival and steal their girls etc. Then we could go to police and seduce them so they give us protection or make some problems for our rival. Also rival shuld be opposite gender to player.
The reason I came up with the corrupt cops angle is, imho, there needs to be a logical and realistic reason why the cops could be turned from a liability to an asset. There needs to be a weakness you can exploit, otherwise they would be invincible. They wouldn't stop trying to take you down if they were honest, good people doing their jobs, and they eventually would win. But if they are committing crimes, and you have the dirt on them and threaten to expose them, you could gain power over them. I don't think seducing them is a realistic enough way to gain that power, its got to be more, like the threat of them going to jail to get it.

Also fwiw it would be a small number of cops that were corrupt. It doesn't logically work if its the whole city police force, because...

1. if you threatened them all, they'd just take you down fast, you couldnt fight them all off, game over, enjoy your stay at the bottom of the river lol.

2. If you did have the whole city force to use, you could defeat all rival gangs in just a couple of days, too easy, and you wouldn't get to punch anyone's face.

To make it work it needs to be a small group of them, which also seems more realistic.

It might be too much to put all this in the game, but I hope not. To simplify it a bit, could skip the part about cops helping you, and just use the evidence to threaten them and they leave you alone. But there's got to be a way to put that police woman under your thumb, and also a way to punish those guys that sneak out of the brothel without paying. That made me mad irl when I used to play lol. I think my idea would solve all of it.

Reactions: TheGentleViking

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
Hey!

When it comes to the combat side of things, we plan to keep the combat as close to the original as possible, at least for the demo. After the demo is out, we do plan to add some things. Mainly, we want to add more attacks. Currently, we are playing with the idea of making starting classes for the mc. Aside from different base stats, we plan to add a couple of special attacks for each class. We still want to keep the combat pretty simple.
Hey, will there be kicking attacks? That's something I always see as sexy, girls kicking. I think it could level the playing field a bit for females fighting males. Girls punching big thugs in the face doesnt seem like it would do much damage, but a kick in the balls would.

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Question, do you plan to add the female Thick Version? I hope so.
At this point, we don't. This is mostly due to the number of assets needed to make different body types. That's not to say that this isn't something that may be added in the future. Ultimately, it's going to depend on the player base.

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Hey, will there be kicking attacks? That's something I always see as sexy, girls kicking. I think it could level the playing field a bit for females fighting males. Girls punching big thugs in the face doesnt seem like it would do much damage, but a kick in the balls would.
We may add kicks in the future. My main idea is to have females in more of a support role. Depending on the class, they would act as healers, give you buffs, or inflict status effects. Some female classes may be aimed at combat but with the idea that they might be able to bypass armour (to deal more damage) or disarm thugs.

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020

Enter the new NPC, a hacker girl. She's sexy and nerdy, computer wiz. Alice hires her to fix your computers after a virus or ransomware attack. Since you want to fuck her, you offer her a full time job, she accepts after a generous salary offer.

Hacker girl puts the evidence on a thumb drive and you send it to them, with a note telling them you will send copies to the tv stations and Feds if they don't comply with your demands. No more bribes, raids, girls released from bondage, annnnddd...the female cop should show up at your door at 6, ready for work. "Bring that sexy uniform, your bitchy attitude, and nothing else!"

I definitely like the idea of having the female cop as a sort of bounty hunter/ disciplinary role. Having a way to track down people that don't pay and weaken other gangs makes sense.

With that said, I don't think that having the cops asking for bribes would work well with the current story. Although the bribes would be set so high that an average player couldn't afford it, players that use cheats or have legitimately acquired enough cash might opt to pay the bribe and then get upset when they realize it's a "forced" event and they shouldn't have paid. They also may get upset when they have a second group asking for money (debt collectors and cops). I understand the goal isn't to add another group asking for money, but with that being unclear to the player, it may lead to them feeling frustrated.

Honestly, I love the idea. On its own, the story makes sense, and it gives us a clear path to obtaining the male or female cop and introduces a new character. I think with some tweaks and revision it could make for a very interesting side quest.

Reactions: DickyBurns and p22

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
I definitely like the idea of having the female cop as a sort of bounty hunter/ disciplinary role. Having a way to track down people that don't pay and weaken other gangs makes sense.

With that said, I don't think that having the cops asking for bribes would work well with the current story. Although the bribes would be set so high that an average player couldn't afford it, players that use cheats or have legitimately acquired enough cash might opt to pay the bribe and then get upset when they realize it's a "forced" event and they shouldn't have paid. They also may get upset when they have a second group asking for money (debt collectors and cops). I understand the goal isn't to add another group asking for money, but with that being unclear to the player, it may lead to them feeling frustrated.

Honestly, I love the idea. On its own, the story makes sense, and it gives us a clear path to obtaining the male or female cop and introduces a new character. I think with some tweaks and revision it could make for a very interesting side quest.
Hey, thanks for reading my mini novel, I hope you can get something useful out of it! I don't know anything about coding or making a game (you likely have noticed), but would like to contribute ideas to this noble cause if nothing else.

I see what you mean about the bribes, it would create a dead end if a player choose to pay them. I think it could still work though, by skipping the scene where they come to you and demand the bribe, and go straight to the raid. I think I had the bribe demand scene to establish to the player that these aren't normal cops, they are dirty...but you find that out soon anyway, when you go to the jail. This way, there's no opportunity to pay a bribe, and the plot moves forward.

I think its good for characters to have a motivation for doing things, theirs is money. They have broken up brothels in the past and seen how much money can be made, and they want in. And for the player, a new motivation, along with money, is anger. You were minding your own business, making fat stacks, and not hurting anyone, and these assholes come and steal from you! Not to mention how they are treating your poor employees! Will you get them back, and if so, in what condition? The anger will make it sweeter when you get your revenge.

Something I don't want to lose though is the event from og simbro where FC goes to jail. It was a favorite of mine. I guess the part where she interacts with the male cop would need to be tweaked because in my version of events there are no good guy cops involved. So, maybe he suggests to her that "I'll let you go home if you give me something in return, you know what I mean.". But after working her over, says " I've changed my mind about that, you're not going anywhere." (Anger builds). So, maybe that event can happen once or twice, then the cops realize they aren't able to get a confession out of you so they switch to the raid(s). That could be explained in the first raid, which would likely just be dialog. Also a good opportunity for some jokes, like "Facefucking is not part of a massage!"

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
We may add kicks in the future. My main idea is to have females in more of a support role. Depending on the class, they would act as healers, give you buffs, or inflict status effects. Some female classes may be aimed at combat but with the idea that they might be able to bypass armour (to deal more damage) or disarm thugs.
Cool, kicking attacks would be nice but its not vital. Sounds like you are putting a lot of effort and detail into the combat, great!

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
i know we need to be all patience and wait for a demo but honestly ever since i discover this re-make i can't wait anymore
respect to the team behind this project tand let's hope fore more patreons = more money = more game updates

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
i know you can't get us a date for the demo , but i wana ask , awe we gona get the demo soon or in summer

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
ignoring your plot (which is quite good and I loved the idea of the police being one more gang, also, I would like to read the side story of the hacker girl) I really like the concept of police chicha for profit and it would be great to see it implemented
Ok, hacker girl side story. Long story short: she has a side hustle as a webcam girl.

Detailed version:
*Evening event*
After a long day of pimpin', you decide to chill out and watch your fav cam site "Fap-ur-bate". But when browsing the various rooms to peep on, you see a familiar face. "Isn't that Trixie, my IT pro? Her body is hotter than I pictured it, and that bondage harness doesn't hurt either."

After enjoying the show, you talk to her about it, and propose a deal: you supply her with some more and better cameras, lighting, toys, and co-stars, and in return you'll be her first co-star.

Going forward, an option, when the thugs come to you at the end of day and tell you which whore they want, hacker girl also tells you who she wants for the cam show.

Another option, you get a percentage of the profits. I'm not sure how that would work .

There's a lot that could be done with this, orgies, gangbangs, fuck-a-fan contest. It could be its own game really.

I also can't help thinking somehow Alice could get involved in this. Like you talk her into running the camera. Or maybe she, in a disguise, puts on her own show. Go for it Alice, no one will know its you!

• Red Heart

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Ok, hacker girl side story. Long story short: she has a side hustle as a webcam girl.

Detailed version:
*Evening event*
After a long day of pimpin', you decide to chill out and watch your fav cam site "Fap-ur-bate". But when browsing the various rooms to peep on, you see a familiar face. "Isn't that Trixie, my IT pro? Her body is hotter than I pictured it, and that bondage harness doesn't hurt either."

After enjoying the show, you talk to her about it, and propose a deal: you supply her with some more and better cameras, lighting, toys, and co-stars, and in return you'll be her first co-star.

Going forward, an option, when the thugs come to you at the end of day and tell you which whore they want, hacker girl also tells you who she wants for the cam show.

Another option, you get a percentage of the profits. I'm not sure how that would work .

There's a lot that could be done with this, orgies, gangbangs, fuck-a-fan contest. It could be its own game really.

I also can't help thinking somehow Alice could get involved in this. Like you talk her into running the camera. Or maybe she, in a disguise, puts on her own show. Go for it Alice, no one will know its you!
Love the idea. I feel like having a cam girl room would be a nice addition to the game. Having that option unlock after doing Trixie's mission would be a nice little side quest and extra mechanic. I'll definitely take it into consideration.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
Love the idea. I feel like having a cam girl room would be a nice addition to the game. Having that option unlock after doing Trixie's mission would be a nice little side quest and extra mechanic. I'll definitely take it into consideration.
pleaseee if you add a cam girl room make that way that you can use ut when you play the female character