Others Simbro ResErection [Development Thread]

Febui

May 6, 2022
I know there's a lot to cover and I seeeem to recall it's just male player character at first, adding female later, but for what it's worth, I'd like to say the female player should have the ability to be very selective.
Sexually liberated, but in charge, so she never has to have sex in almost any event, she can tease, flirt, and either push the sex part onto an employee to do, or just blueball a guy.
Some people want to sleep around a lot, but I like to be choosy. Better to be someone people wish they could fuck than to actually fuck around all the time.
I might have said this before. I forget.
Bonus if I can be forward about being hard to get, like a male employee initially rejecting a whore and wanting me, and I tell him he might have a shot if he does his job well enough.
Control is appealing. (a unique male NPC shouldn't push hard if he's meant to be attractive though, desperation is gross.)

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Could you not hire someone, offer potential revenue share when you launch or possibly shift some of yours or the character artists duties around to give time for spine?
We are actively trying to hire someone for the position. Unfortunately, we haven't found anyone suitable yet. If it were a straight forward animation we wouldn't have a problem finding someone, but the animation require more intermediate to expert knowledge.

We could try and hire another character artist or programmer to help lighten our other duties, but this also takes significant time to find a qualified replacement and bring them up to speed. Right now, time is a precious commodity for us and spending it on finding replacements for us would take time away from developing the game and push it back further. It's a hard balancing act.

With all this in mind, we do hope to have our UI artist help with character outfits and hairstyles which we hope will free up our character artist. We aren't sure how things will work out, but we have high hope.

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
I know there's a lot to cover and I seeeem to recall it's just male player character at first, adding female later, but for what it's worth, I'd like to say the female player should have the ability to be very selective.
Sexually liberated, but in charge, so she never has to have sex in almost any event, she can tease, flirt, and either push the sex part onto an employee to do, or just blueball a guy.
Some people want to sleep around a lot, but I like to be choosy. Better to be someone people wish they could fuck than to actually fuck around all the time.
I might have said this before. I forget.
Bonus if I can be forward about being hard to get, like a male employee initially rejecting a whore and wanting me, and I tell him he might have a shot if he does his job well enough.
Control is appealing. (a unique male NPC shouldn't push hard if he's meant to be attractive though, desperation is gross.)
Playing the game as FC in the past, she was almost always a super slut, which was big fun. But this idea would be a nice change of pace. The one you can't have is always the sexiest.

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
So...what if, when your brothel business becomes well established (reputation level hits x), random whores come to you looking for work? You would then interview them, which naturally ends with you "giving them the chance to demonstrate their skills". The Julia job interview was similar. Maybe this means doing you, or you summon a thug for her to demonstrate on while you watch.

Since they are coming to you, its assumed they are desperate for work, so you can pay them less than the normal amount.

This could also lead to an npc, The Intern. A girl who has been in the workforce only briefly, finding only dead end, low paying jobs so far, and looking for something better. During the interview you realize that shes pretty naive and thinks this is just a place where massages happen, and thinks she would like being a masseuse. You decide not to tell her any different for now. You explain that you cant hire her at full pay with no experience, But you do have an opening for an unpaid internship, what luck! And she can stay rent free! She agrees to it and the corruption begins.

Last edited:

SUVA2000

Jun 28, 2020
Please add body customization atleast for the hero/heroin of the game like the original version has. Because everyone likes different figures. I hope you will understand. Take time.

Thank you !

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Please ignore 99% of the suggestions here and just make the game. It's your time, your effort, and your vision.

I kind of enjoyed the original as it was/seemed to be going. If you decide to add more (like the suggestions here), do it later when the game has taken shape.

Thanks for doing this!

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
Please ignore 99% of the suggestions here and just make the game. It's your time, your effort, and your vision.

I kind of enjoyed the original as it was/seemed to be going. If you decide to add more (like the suggestions here), do it later when the game has taken shape.

Thanks for doing this!
I'm sure the dev already knows this. They are just suggestions, not orders. The passengers don't get to fly the plane.

It looks like the patron money is creeping up slowly. When a playable game gets unleashed on the world, its gonna blow up. Money has a way of greasing the wheels of progress, and things will happen faster. So if you have suggestions or requests, it might be best to get them in soon, as long as we haven't heard them 10 times already.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGentleViking

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
About the jail cell...possibly a security camera mounted on the wall, to record any bad behavior?

And just for fun, a hole dug out of the wall, covered by a poster ala Shawshank Redemption. The poster could have a corner detached so the hole is visible.

The hair on the baseball girl is great. Put me in, coach!

Speaking of baseball ...will there be an option for grass on the infield (aka bush)?

Last edited:

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
About the jail cell...possibly a security camera mounted on the wall, to record any bad behavior?

And just for fun, a hole dug out of the wall, covered by a poster ala Shawshank Redemption. The poster could have a corner detached so the hole is visible.

The hair on the baseball girl is great. Put me in, coach!

Speaking of baseball ...will there be an option for grass on the infield (aka bush)?

You know what they say, If there is grass on the field, play ball. lol. But seriously, We plan to have some options for pubic hairstyle.

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Did someone ask for a shitty .gif of Eva dancing? Cause I see one on the main page :unsure:

jinb6277

Feb 12, 2021
this seems super well done. only thing i want to ask is, will there be gender locked events? i liked playing as a female but i noticed that that locked me out of event with alice and julia (i think thats her name the bank lady)

Febui

May 6, 2022
gender locked events?
Anecdotally, it can be very interesting and satisfying to try and somehow remix a scene concept that obviously belongs to one gender in some way to make it work for the other.
No idea what this team is wanting to do with that, but I could imagine their writer being just as engaged in remixing scenes so nothing is locked out.
On the other hand, if you bind yourself too hard to that, you may feel inhibited from making more interesting content that ties the gender deeply into it.
Write for one gender exclusively first, then consider what could be done to remix it as the other gender after and just take it as it goes, don't full beholden to such a policy. Different can be good.
julia the bank lady
I think that was Eva and Julia was the maid friend that needed a job, and turned out much sluttier than Alice expected.

Reactions: p22