• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Still $1766 per month on Patron, but it interesting to point that is from 1123 patrons.

So most of the patrons are just $1 donations (it's on average $1.5 per person), essentially people who just didn't care to cancel.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
It would be really cool if someone keep developing this from the 2.7a or b version but we need original code from developer to see that happening imho. Afaik if we can't reach the main code, and if we try to get it from flash package i think will end up with bunch of code without comments and stuff thus it will be really hard to figure how it works. Because of that, starting from 0 would be a better choice. Main thing is this project earns 1.5k+ even if its abandoned so if somebody is willing to work they will probably get the same amount of money after 3-4 months of work (which i think a good wage for a programmer if you are not living in europe or america). So if there are any volunteers for that job, i will be happy to support (by commenting, ofc. :p).
A continuation is not needed. Maybe someone can do a remake or a complete reboot in the same style. I'm surprised there are not more types of this genre of game seeing that at the peak Simbro was making like $10k to $15k+ a month.

As far as I'm aware the assets are free to use as long as you give credit to Corta who created the assets. I find it odd not more people tried to jump on the Simbro bandwagon and make their own versions of a brothel sim with these free assets.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
The original flash animations (that were used by multitude of dozen different developers and their games), where a key of mass producing a lot of content in short time.

Doing animation in current platforms in post-Flash era is just much more demanding timewise.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
The original flash animations (that were used by multitude of dozen different developers and their games), where a key of mass producing a lot of content in short time.

Doing animation in current platforms in post-Flash era is just much more demanding timewise.
I was referring to during the peak of Simbro's era. Simbro didn't really have any major competition for brothel sims during its time.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I'm honestly really surprised to see this game still having active members for it, but it's also pleasant to see as this was one of my favorite games and I wished it would've continued. I'm a little behind though, so I don't really know what's happening... Can someone summarize what's the situation if they'd be so kind?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm honestly really surprised to see this game still having active members for it, but it's also pleasant to see as this was one of my favorite games and I wished it would've continued. I'm a little behind though, so I don't really know what's happening... Can someone summarize what's the situation if they'd be so kind?
The actual devs disappeared long ago, and one fan has done some modding to change and fix some things in the past month or two(just check the last couple of pages in this thread). You're now caught up.

tcast

May 15, 2018
The more time i spend on this mod, the more I realize that I cant do much about how broken this game is. I dont know if i'll continue to work on this in future, but now i'm stopping at current stage.

Here's a version 0.02 of my mod.

- Repair of deadlocks in NY event start. you can now skip all character selection
- After you set roles, NY event just passes by to stage 2 (complete) and no longer blocks other events from happening. As i found out, theres some code missing and NY event cant be fired anyway.
- Deadlock on hero bedroom fixed. you can now use it freely.
- You can now enter gloryhole room, but just like with NY event, due to broken code i cant do anything more
- Proper character editing cant be restored.
- GH gym animations removed (replaced with other)
- Bar girls appear with better chance
- Theres some cheat tweaks in bar dialogs for you to find
- In cabinet cheat menu you can now drop dignity of last summoned person (using one of alice events code)

+ all the things i wrote above after v 0.01

link:

P.S. saves from 2.7b and modded 2.7b work with this version

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
The more time i spend on this mod, the more I realize that I cant do much about how broken this game is. I dont know if i'll continue to work on this in future, but now i'm stopping at current stage.

Here's a version 0.02 of my mod.

- Repair of deadlocks in NY event start. you can now skip all character selection
- After you set roles, NY event just passes by to stage 2 (complete) and no longer blocks other events from happening. As i found out, theres some code missing and NY event cant be fired anyway.
- Deadlock on hero bedroom fixed. you can now use it freely.
- You can now enter gloryhole room, but just like with NY event, due to broken code i cant do anything more
- Proper character editing cant be restored.
- GH gym animations removed (replaced with other)
- Bar girls appear with better chance
- Theres some cheat tweaks in bar dialogs for you to find
- In cabinet cheat menu you can now drop dignity of last summoned person (using one of alice events code)

+ all the things i wrote above after v 0.01

link:

P.S. saves from 2.7b and modded 2.7b work with this version
What do you think about going to a older and more stable version and try to tweak from there?

WolfieKnot

Aug 2, 2017
I tried to play the SWF file, but it kept flickering and won't let me do anything. The other SWF files I have for different games still work fine. do you guys have any ideas what might be causing it?

tcast

May 15, 2018
Error found: lower dignity cheat in cabinet menu does not work more then once.
Cant edit that.
Sorry

t727

Jan 4, 2018
You've done enough for which we are grateful.
It would be much better to look into the legal aspects of either continue with this game on another platform or someone doing a similar game.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
It's a .swf (flash) file, so you'll need a flash player for it. I am using the standalone flashplayer (v31) and it works fine for me. Idk how to help further.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes