Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
What if the reason there hasn't been an update in a long time is because they either are making a big update and making sure there aren't any bugs or they are making the game in a different style/Engine

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
Since I brought the subject up just a quick question, if someone wanted to pick this up would a old simbro version help in any way? I think the oldest I have is like the 1.2... Had all of them since 0.6 or 0.7 but ended up losing them when I cleaned my pc

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
whats are the rules for taking on someone else's project. Can't you get sued for taking someone's content (just curious)
Depends on where you live. My understanding of UK law is that you have to prove you are losing money to a product to be sue. IE if Simbro's dev isn't making money off of it, someone else can pick up the slack.

blekbird

Dec 7, 2017
I wonted to continue making this game in unity3d, but I don't know if I can use corta's girls, and know nothing about patreon.
I can write c# code, and make animation.(Sorry for my english).

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
I wonted to continue making this game in unity3d, but I don't know if I can use corta's girls, and know nothing about patreon.
You can try to message corta on patreon but I don't think he's that willing to give that now, your best shot might be finding someone here who downloaded the corta's platformer back when it was public

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Ukraine. Why do you ask?
Copyright laws vary depending on where you are. No idea about Ukrain's law. In some places, you have to prove that the copyright holder is losing money to you. In some places, to get any sort of copyright protection you have to apply for it.

kngv157

Jan 5, 2019
As i now creater of Pimp Clicker (Boombanhoe) already making the SimBro remake called Pimp City.
Few days ago he posted first version:

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
As i now creater of Pimp Clicker (Boombanhoe) already making the SimBro remake called Pimp City.
Few days ago he posted first version:
I tried it and it's a joke.
This is not a 0.1, barely even a proof of concept.

0.3 maybe.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
If you make a new game, you need to take not only a new platform, but also a new retactor. If you take the outdated Corta editor, it’s best to do nothing at all.
Take the 3D editor. You can use DAZ 3D or other platforms. For example, ILLUSION
Based on ILLUSION projects, you can make characters for free, you can use thousands of already made ones...

Reactions: Hfreak

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If you make a new game, you need to take not only a new platform, but also a new retactor. If you take the outdated Corta editor, it’s best to do nothing at all.
Take the 3D editor. You can use DAZ 3D or other platforms. For example, ILLUSION
Based on ILLUSION projects, you can make characters for free, you can use thousands of already made ones...
I don't want to join the discussion, but don't you think there is a *slight* difference between the 2D graphics in this game and the engines you mention?

We do not need another 3D game imo. The fun of this game was mostly because of the unique 2D style and the possibilities that come with it.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I don't want to join the discussion, but don't you think there is a *slight* difference between the 2D graphics in this game and the engines you mention?

We do not need another 3D game imo. The fun of this game was mostly because of the unique 2D style and the possibilities that come with it.
I mentioned some engines, there is a large list of others. But if you want to make a 2D game using an outdated engine, then it is easier to take version 2.7 and continue. You will simply deal with a bunch of bugs version of the Corta. As a result, the game will sooner or later turn into what is already in this thread.
If you like bug games, then the game will really be "ideal"

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes