Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
Yes, i THINK 2.7A is more stable... but has a little bit less content. 2.7B is the other way around. But yes you can switch around your saved files from one to another. Same thing for the mod somebody made a couples of pages ago.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
One issue with 2.7a is, if you click on the staff option and then Level Up, so it highlights everyone that has points to spend, once you click on one, it won't let you move to the next one. You have to go back into the menu option and click on them individually. 2.7b fixed this bug but caused others

gonomon

Donor
Dec 25, 2018
v2.5 exe link ?? and the game really dead ?
There was not a single update in a year so, yeah pretty much dead.
Also, if you search this thread there should be a link for version 2.5, though i don't think you need that one when you have 2.7a and 2.7b together.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
There was not a single update in a year so, yeah pretty much dead.
Also, if you search this thread there should be a link for version 2.5, though i don't think you need that one when you have 2.7a and 2.7b together.
He was asking for 2.5 as it's more stable than the newest version.

gonomon

Donor
Dec 25, 2018
already have latest version but it doesnt open swf file thats why any way to change it to exe like exe versions are ?
There are swf to exe converters, but i did not used any of those. Also you can play the swf files from firefox (if you are using it) after making some changes on settings which can be found in the link below.

Justadood19

Feb 1, 2018
There are swf to exe converters, but i did not used any of those. Also you can play the swf files from firefox (if you are using it) after making some changes on settings which can be found in the link below.
i hate firefox any other way to play and save ur game ?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
i hate firefox any other way to play and save ur game ?
I advice to use a standalone flash player (not for a browser).
Saving should be automatically (after each ingame day) and stores locally in a folder under Roaming\Macromedia (%Appdata%), even if you use a browser.

Reactions: Skads

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
i know it was a dead game, but can i ask something?
how do you complete Christmas Event?
when i choose an actress to play as Lady Santa, i keep gettin scold by alice"No, (Player name) is not suitable for the role"
even when i'm not choose my self..

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
when i choose an actress to play as Lady Santa, i keep gettin scold by alice"No, (Player name) is not suitable for the role"
You need to change ur version of the game to be able to complete it :/ Saves work between 2.7a and 2.7b so its not that bad

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
On 2.7b it didn't work get a 2.6a or tcast version 0.2

SN123

May 10, 2018
View attachment 5149
Overview:
An adult game brings together brothel manager trivia with sexy story lines and battles. Hire game characters to serve brothel tasks, or use them as party members to complete quests and unlock unique characters for your service. And it's not all about sex, we are trying to make it interesting like management/RPG game itself.​

Update: 07/Aug/2018
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: PC/Windows, Mac, Android
Version: 2.7b
Language: Eng, Ger, It, Rus, Spa, Dut, Pol
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheat Commands:

Download:
- - -

Thanks @dussalant

View attachment 144026 View attachment 144027 View attachment 144029 View attachment 144031
Will the game ever be updated again because this update i cant make the cops show up

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes