Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
well, can you give me a recommendation for games that have similar concept ?
with a good art and brothel stuff ?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
well, can you give me a recommendation for games that have similar concept ?
with a good art and brothel stuff ?
I mean, if you play skyrim, loverslab has some good prostitution mods. On this site though, nothing comes to mind. Try using the "prostitution" tag.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
did the skyrim mod aplicable both old and the remaster one ?
my pc seems old one, and i just can play with the old one.....

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
did the skyrim mod aplicable both old and the remaster one ?
my pc seems old one, and i just can play with the old one.....
Old one has more mods. Just check for mods.

Reactions: Humalien

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Extracting all the animations/bits/art/models from the current latest release, and also from Corta's Platformer game, which has more models that where never put in Simbro. Will update when I upload the files to mega.

There's going to be in the realm of 6-10k "shapes" between both games, just so ya'll know.

• Wow
Reactions: reallybadman

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Simbro 2.7b Art Asset Rip + Corta's Platformer Art Asset Rips
-

This includes: all of the sprite files (the animations) extracted as swf files for ease of seeing how they operate; all the shapes files (aka the individual parts of the characters, cut up and ready for editing/animating) saved as png files--though if you need them as bmp files or some other file type, just ping me; all the morphshapes files (idk what these are but they're necessary) extracted as swf files; and, last, anything in the image folder that either flash project had.

xxx

Simbro versions 2.5a (the most stable) + 2.6b (next most stable, still buggy) + 2.7a (has bugs involving New Year's event)
-

Here, you'll find a one-stop download for the most asked for versions of Simbro. 2.5a is considered the most stable of the builds, though it lacks much of the new content brought on through 2.6 and 2.7. Version 2.6b is the next most stable version, though 2.6 in and of itself was very buggy and prone to crashing. Version 2.7a is also buggy, especially with everything involving the New Year's Eve event, but can be used with 2.7b to hot-swap saves around the event if you want to play through them.

xxx

If anyone were to want to continue the Simbro project, I'll go ahead and volunteer to write/script/plan whatever you'd like the game to be (not script as in program it; I'm just a writer), but also feel that I have to bring up this statement written by , the original artist who created many of the art assets the Simbro team was using:

[Corta's character template] is my bootleg sprite-sheet of playshape's models with a huge amount of community and personal artwork. currently being used by several developers like the , but my assets are no longer open-source and we are in no way connected.
If you're interested in picking up the project/finishing the game/fixing the mess the original team left, then shoot me line. I also recommend using v2.5a and building out from there, as it's the version with (afaik) the least amount of fuckery.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 399715

See, I'm willing to help out with this game, but the problem is that i don't know any programming skills. If someone can tell me what program to use and guide me a bit then maybe i can help.
With flash being obsolete in 2020 I'm assuming this game is gonna be converted to html5?

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
See, I'm willing to help out with this game, but the problem is that i don't know any programming skills. If someone can tell me what program to use and guide me a bit then maybe i can help.
With flash being obsolete in 2020 I'm assuming this game is gonna be converted to html5?
I have no idea. All production on Simbro by the original creators has halted, despite their patreon still being "active". I was just offering my services as a writer in case anyone wanted to pick up the project/use the assets to create a similar game. Whatever the shape said theoretical new "Simbro" project takes, whether it be created through HTML5/Twine/Java/whatever, is out of my hands because I don't know how to code and don't have time to learn.

I say save flash he ain't done nothing to be put down
I can't tell what you mean by this, or who you're directing this statement toward.

Reactions: Real1855

Opasio

Aug 21, 2018
I wanna to know why this author give up this nice game,or just because these fcking bug??!

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
How to resolve this issue (SimBro [Ver.2.7aFix]): When FC in own bedroom she can not call anyone from community - game freeze immediately?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How to resolve this issue (SimBro [Ver.2.7aFix]): When FC in own bedroom she can not call anyone from community - game freeze immediately?
I think 2.5 was the most stable version. Any others after that are more bug ridden than a slum in a 3rd world country.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes