tcast

May 15, 2018
At the moment, I'd settle for a functioning version of the game at 2.7b. Tcast mod is great but can't fix everything wrong with the game. Christmas doesn't work and the sol editors I've tried to download seem to get error messages when I try to open the save files.
us this

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
E
us this
Ended up using Serris Code Editor and get the following message when I click on the saves.

'AsyncHelpers.Run method threw an exception.(Access is denied.(Excep_FromHResult 0x80070005))'

Any ideas how to get around this?

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
If 2.7a is mostly stable couldn't you start with that and just copy over the code that fixes some of the bugs like the menu bug, gym bug etc but leave the rest of the mess.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I just visited their patreon page again after some time, just to laugh at the people still paying them. Now I see that all comments are locked and/or deleted. So is somebody of their staff still active on patreon, trying to save their "reputation" and milking the lemmings some more by deleting all the (rightfully) hating comments? Or is it Patreon itself, covering that scam project to earn more money?

On the other hand, there is another abandoned project (Dev.: Logan) which I used to visit from time to time, and all the comments are locked here as well. Is that a new Patreon thing?

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
I just visited their patreon page again after some time, just to laugh at the people still paying them. Now I see that all comments are locked and/or deleted. So is somebody of their staff still active on patreon, trying to save their "reputation" and milking the lemmings some more by deleting all the (rightfully) hating comments? Or is it Patreon itself, covering that scam project to earn more money?

On the other hand, there is another abandoned project (Dev.: Logan) which I used to visit from time to time, and all the comments are locked here as well. Is that a new Patreon thing?
I did the same thing and figured that. The patreon posts still have coments, locked to patreons, and just that. The game die but for more than one year they dont give a fuck by the critics, i dont think they are giving just now.

kenshiro

Aug 11, 2017
I remember scambro used to post lots of fake updates and fake countdowns untill they eventually got a warning by patreon staff. Not gonna lie it was satisfying as hell to see their paterons plummet into oblivion the moment they were not allowed to post fake stuff lol.

Reactions: ryuhatsune

p22

Jun 21, 2017
By the way, what is considered most stable version of game to play?

I know I played it more commonly in 2.4 era (when it was posted on blog), but that version has nasty bug when game progress is blocked if you get on one of the dates with Alice (missing all dialogue options).

Any build that has this fixed, as well as much as possible content that is in stable state?

gonomon

Donor
Dec 25, 2018
By the way, what is considered most stable version of game to play?

I know I played it more commonly in 2.4 era (when it was posted on blog), but that version has nasty bug when game progress is blocked if you get on one of the dates with Alice (missing all dialogue options).

Any build that has this fixed, as well as much as possible content that is in stable state?
You can basically get both 2.7a and 2.7b versions. I don't exactly remember which is which but one version has bug in new years event and other has a bug in kidnap event. So in cases like this you can switch your save between these versions, and your problem will be solved.
Have fun.

Reactions: p22
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes