Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
You know like most people I got bored and went back to this game. Besides all the hate, its still a bit of fun.
That being said ran a few details after the Service Quality didn't pan out based on logic and this is what broke me.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game makes it a point to establish that MFW are explicitly combat stats and BCS are explicitly service stats, and went ahead and provided explanations of what the stats even do. Game's an unfinished heap that barely semi-functions, but it's not the game or dev's fault you ignored the rules that are fully laid out for you in favor of trying to guess what the rules are instead (using inherently faulty logic, might I add).

Szacun32

Feb 8, 2018
Does anyone get the same problem when you can assign a "Team" in the slums that the game doesn't save anymore on 2.7b/2.7a and 2.7 it just skips it.

The message what you earned through the day only appears if you skip 1 hour in the Reception and if you don't assign a team right away it disappears but the game saves o_O

Im clueless :HideThePain:

Feb 5, 2018
I can't believe they still get almost $1000 a month off of this. Do people just subscribe and then forget where their money is going, or do they really think this will get an update?

I know people living off far less than 1k/mo. Sad.

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
Correct me if i am wrong but found it on another post or Reddit but apparently The main dev for the game passed away awhile back and its why the game has not been worked on since the last update on patreon. I stopped my support when i found that out around then.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Correct me if i am wrong but found it on another post or Reddit but apparently The main dev for the game passed away awhile back and its why the game has not been worked on since the last update on patreon. I stopped my support when i found that out around then.
Just out of curiosity... You have been supporting a game that has not seen a significant update since two years, until "someone" on reddit "confirmed" that the dev is dead. And you would still be supporting without that "confirmation". Right?

As it seems, there were a couple of "updates" and "signs of life" on their patreon page when there clearly was no one left any more who could have possibly had the slightes idea how to fix the game, not to speak about developing any new features. It does not matter if the main dev actually passed away (R.I.P.) or left for good. The project is abandoned long since, and somebody desperately tried to maintain the impression that it was not so.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Szacun32

Feb 8, 2018
I've never messed around with the whole team thing so i can't help you there, i would suggest you set your FC or MC hp and stamina to 195 or more and all your stats to 25 so that you can win all the fights.
Yeah, still thanks tho that's what I did in the end I played this game before just had a nostalgia attack to play it again didn't last long sadly guess time to move on :unsure:
Still thanks for the advice I ended the game like that just push stats.

Szacun32

Feb 8, 2018
I found this game to be a good replacement > Unaware Of The World < It's still in development but it's looking like a good replacement.
If you do play Unaware Of The World make sure to check out my Unaware Of The World Walkthrough
Also keep an eye out for the thread by UnawareWorld as they're going to start a new thread when the game reaches v0.10
Well, thanks, I guess I kinda got a kink for ERO/Management (Kinda) games at least this game gave me something to actually like to play with, so I will check it out

And for this game well guess I bring flowers once a month was nice while it was (Alive!?)

Thanks again. (y)

Hirvalno

Feb 22, 2020
How can i completed new year event ? i cant selected Santa lady .mc class i clik everyone but nothing happen ? :( (srry for bad english)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
How can i completed new year event ? i cant selected Santa lady .mc class i clik everyone but nothing happen ? :( (srry for bad english)
It's because the game is very buggy, it doesn't work in the latest version. Keep in mind this game was abandoned (hence the tag).

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Wow , been away from the game for awhile and its seems allot of wonderful people like Tcast are try to make the game work better and others like ReconLegend with his all in one place post of game info and how to stuff and things like downloads are alive and well . I really wasn't expecting to find anything new having given up on the idea that the Simbro team simply, in all of their unabashed love / hate glory , wasn't coming back. Kudos to you guys and anyone I didn't mention for you efforts to maintain some measure of life support for one of my personal guilty pleasures . So dead or alive people are still playing , yay ! OK so here is some gameplay stuff that I've never seen posted in this forum or seen anyone ask questions about which occurred to me when I read someone's post about not being able to get Tracers ( Trackers ) dignity below 40 , they didn't get so much as a peep for a response , well it actually is possible to do without using cheats thru normal game play , its also possible to acquire Elda ( Zelda ) willingly with a dignity at or below 20 with the nympho trait where she works for free ! So before I begin my apologies in advance to RLengend if this is in his walkthrough (never looked cuz I already knew how). GRRRR ... For the life of me I cant seem to figure out how to get the damn Spoiler thingy to work . Ok I'm going to tell you the basics of why I think this is a missed out opportunity for so many players. Post this and start a new post on how to do it in the hopes that who ever is able to make a spoiler for it can and will do so for those who can glen enough clues here, and want to try and figure it out on their own can do so. The first in game clue on how to do this actually comes from Hitomi when she suggest that you should have an empty cage just in case, in fact she wont even go through the summoning process until you do, because whether you acquire Tracer willingly or by force makes the difference in whether you can lower dignity below 40 and "Vola" she becomes useable as something other than a bartender/maids room attendant. As a general rule most players acquire her willingly, this prevents you from doing that. What follows may in some peoples opinion qualify as a spoiler before I post and tell you how so proceed with caution, people fail at this is because most people start preparing to succeed at the Dating Alice quest line before starting the Tracer quest line if do this you've already failed, the method for succeeding in each makes them opposed to each other. You have to do the Tracer quest first .

Reactions: Roberto123

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Ok as promised here is the " How to acquire Tracer with a dignity below 40 " I'll preface it by saying the reason its opposed to the Alice/Dating quest is because both are depend on the RNG gods role where your charisma is the game factor which decides if you Pass/Fail your charisma check, in the case of Alice you have to pass, Tracer you have to fail ( impossible to do if you raised it ). Alice with her bimbo office outfit bonus starts with a charisma of 11 ( may differ by difficulty lvl ) Tracer starts with a charisma of 6. If you select the add 3 points at the beginning of the game and put any of them in charisma to start with this also prevents you from gaining Tracer unwillingly, which is the ultimate goal for doing this properly . Note for those unfamiliar with the abbreviation RNG = Random Number Generator. Random note on Alice's starting charisma, if you take her to the store, while she is too prudish to wear any outfits that lower her charisma, oddly at least to rid the stat bonus of what she is wearing you can buy her .. lol .. and she will equip it is the Trailer Trash outfit . Ok step by. 1) Go to store and buy both the outfit and the stocking that lower your charisma, for F/MC play the Black Mamba outfit and the Maids stockings ( I don't know what it is for M/MC players because I've never played one, sry ). This may require multiple visits on different days to get them both. 2) always start this quest at the being of the day just after the save. This way if you don't fail your charisma check the only progress you lose is the attempt, even if you get lower than a 6 the RNG gods may not smile on you, wash, rinse, repeat. With a lower charisma this has never taken me more that 4 attempts. If you succeed at Failing your charisma Tracer no longer says " Ok , I have nothing better to do " when you invite her. Now she says" Nah I have something better to do " your toon auto responds " Like spend some time in a cell " (probably not actually dialog but close enough) , and Woot !! now your ready for Step 3) If you haven't anticipated starting Alice quest line and already have your charisma boosting gear now go back to the store and buy/equip it. You had to Fail your charisma check to get her into the cage now you have to Pass to get her out. 4) This is probably the most critical step in the process if your on the same day and mess this up you have to start over, if your on a different day and mess it up you only repeat this step ( which means you do have to relog back to the start of this day ). When you enter the cell and give Tracer her first Treat THIS MUST BE DONE USING TWO MALES the reason being if you only use one you only lower her dignity here by 10 pts, to get her out of the cage under 40 charisma you have to lower it by 20 this requires a two male party on your first go at her ( its the only time her dignity gets lowered ) even if you leave and come back on a different day that first shot is the only time this works. If she says no ( i.e.: you failed your check ) but know you lowered her dignity you can come back on different day and try again,if just cycling the dialog while your still there doesn't eventually work. Once she's out Woot !!! now she's one of the girls .. Good Luck and Enjoy !!!

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
LezPlaGrrrlz
I won't read through both posts, probably because I'm done with the game, but some advice for when making posts:
Don't just post it as a wall of text, use breaks to make another paragraph, it increases the readability a lot. Use them especially when you talk about different parts (first post: the first shoutouts, after that about the game) or when listing things (like you did in the second post).

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
LezPlaGrrrlz
I won't read through both posts, probably because I'm done with the game, but some advice for when making posts:
Don't just post it as a wall of text, use breaks to make another paragraph, it increases the readability a lot. Use them especially when you talk about different parts (first post: the first shoutouts, after that about the game) or when listing things (like you did in the second post).
Sorry I actually did try to do that , but for some reason when I hit post it smashed everything together .The way you see it isnt the way I wrote it

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry I actually did try to do that , but for some reason when I hit post it smashed everything together .The way you see it isnt the way I wrote it
Not sure, maybe it's because the post is too long, try using spoilers or the code feature.

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Not sure, maybe it's because the post is too long, try using spoilers or the code feature.
Tried that too it didn't work the first time around which was why did the 2nd post so maybe a moderator could make one . BTW thanks for being kind and offering me advise as oppose to trolling me for not being able to figure out the edit buttons :)

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes