Dsandr

May 12, 2018
ITS YOU SHALL NOT PASSSSSSSSSSS lol
Oh shit that's right lol i remember that wait let me look at my walkthrough for a moment.....
lmao it's already in my walkthrough go look >

You know, cellphone tracker did not even appear in inventory after bar chat in my case (SPONGEBOB from starting).

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
i am stuck at an event so i have to pay 1500 and get 3 actors and 3 actresses but when i start the event nobody is fit for it i cant find the female santa ... help pls

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
Here is the event you're talking about >
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Read everything above.

Next You'll need to make sure your girls have enough stamina and mood to do this event which I think is what you're talking about.
You should make sure your girls mood and stamina are atleast 80 for the mood and whatever their stamina is make sure it's 20 or higher so if their maximum is 30 then they should atleast be at 20

As for the missing female santa that shouldn't happen, it could be a bug, I'll need more details but if you're playing on version 2.7a and you're getting a bug with that event then try using 2.7b and see if that event works after that, if it's something else you'll need to provide more details like screen shots or something.
Try using Alt PrtSc to take a screenshot of the bug so on your keyboard you would press Alt and then PrtSc making sure you click on whatever program or webrowser you're using to play simbro before you try and take the picture.
Next open paint 3d and paste the picture in there and then save it and upload it here by clicking on the picture icon next to the Smiling Face :)
thx budy

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
Here is the event you're talking about >
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Read everything above.

Next You'll need to make sure your girls have enough stamina and mood to do this event which I think is what you're talking about.
You should make sure your girls mood and stamina are atleast 80 for the mood and whatever their stamina is make sure it's 20 or higher so if their maximum is 30 then they should atleast be at 20

As for the missing female santa that shouldn't happen, it could be a bug, I'll need more details but if you're playing on version 2.7a and you're getting a bug with that event then try using 2.7b and see if that event works after that, if it's something else you'll need to provide more details like screen shots or something.
Try using Alt PrtSc to take a screenshot of the bug so on your keyboard you would press Alt and then PrtSc making sure you click on whatever program or webrowser you're using to play simbro before you try and take the picture.
Next open paint 3d and paste the picture in there and then save it and upload it here by clicking on the picture icon next to the Smiling Face :)
but i have one more question do you know how to get alice dignaty lower ? i m stuck at 45

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
but i have one more question do you know how to get alice dignaty lower ? i m stuck at 45
It doesn't get any lower than that, it is intentional.

Also, besides that, you already quoted (i.e. pinged) him, just edit your post accordingly instead of doing it again, especially if you just posted it (I mean, it's just a 1min difference).

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
What's the most stable version, and if it's not the current one does someone have a link?

On android if that changes things.

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
2.7a is one of the stable ones you can get it from here > SimBro Cheats and SimBro Customize and SimBro Walkthrough
Although it's not for android you'll have to search through this thread using the search bar up to to find an android link.
You also may need to switch back and fourth between 2.7a and 2.7b if a quest doesn't end up working right and is to buggy.
Thanks!

I'm trying to find my save locations, but it's weird bc it's counting the .APK as an app and I can open any folders that I can find to find a save.
You have any ideas?

Last edited:

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
The more time i spend on this mod, the more I realize that I cant do much about how broken this game is. I dont know if i'll continue to work on this in future, but now i'm stopping at current stage.

Here's a version 0.02 of my mod.

- Repair of deadlocks in NY event start. you can now skip all character selection
- After you set roles, NY event just passes by to stage 2 (complete) and no longer blocks other events from happening. As i found out, theres some code missing and NY event cant be fired anyway.
- Deadlock on hero bedroom fixed. you can now use it freely.
- You can now enter gloryhole room, but just like with NY event, due to broken code i cant do anything more
- Proper character editing cant be restored.
- GH gym animations removed (replaced with other)
- Bar girls appear with better chance
- Theres some cheat tweaks in bar dialogs for you to find
- In cabinet cheat menu you can now drop dignity of last summoned person (using one of alice events code)

+ all the things i wrote above after v 0.01

link: Mega

P.S. saves from 2.7b and modded 2.7b work with this version

Ive downloaded the game and the mod but i dont know how to use the mod? please help

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I saw an updated post in svscomics, I assume someone is still working on this?
Just because something got updated at some point at some place doesn't mean that the actual update didn't arrive at a sooner point. The game is dead and the one who made the mod doesn't feel like investing more time into a broken game.
In short, that update you are speaking of is the addition of the mod, which was made over a year ago.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes