crissqurittle

Feb 28, 2020
Appreciate for all of you guys posting the links and how to play this game .

BTW , how do you guys run your own bar? I find it makes limit money everyday, and most of the day there is only one private room working while all the others does not work for the whole day .
Is that a bug too , or it's just I play it wrong ,like I need to build more pole and less private room for my girs?

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Appreciate for all of you guys posting the links and how to play this game .

BTW , how do you guys run your own bar? I find it makes limit money everyday, and most of the day there is only one private room working while all the others does not work for the whole day .
Is that a bug too , or it's just I play it wrong ,like I need to build more pole and less private room for my girs?
I haven't tried playing the Tcast mod/fix version for 2.7b to know if this still applies , but I'm not aware of any version where the revenue system or the private rooms has actually worked or at least worked correctly. Personally when I begin to have an overflow of girls I build more poles and no more than 2 p/rooms , at least I know for certain that the girls on the poles are getting 3 xp per turn ( better than nothing ) . Other than that the best advise I can give is, any none revenue room taking up space on floor where a revenue room can be built needs to be moved there .

Reactions: crissqurittle

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Oh just an FYI for anyone who actually read my insanely long post on "How to gain Tracer with a Dignity below 40" the gear I recommended no long lowers your charisma on those pieces, it seems all the negative traits on 2 trait gear has been change to a positive. Quest can still be done without cheats, you just have to select a Main character at the beginning with a charisma less than 6. :)

crissqurittle

Feb 28, 2020
I haven't tried playing the Tcast mod/fix version for 2.7b to know if this still applies , but I'm not aware of any version where the revenue system or the private rooms has actually worked or at least worked correctly. Personally when I begin to have an overflow of girls I build more poles and no more than 2 p/rooms , at least I know for certain that the girls on the poles are getting 3 xp per turn ( better than nothing ) . Other than that the best advise I can give is, any none revenue room taking up space on floor where a revenue room can be built needs to be moved there .
Sadly , I'm still playing ver2.6 and my girls working on the pole cant even get that 3XP per day.Eventhough , I prefer the ver2.6 caz the reception system is better than ver2.7b , since it offers a higher price to the clients so that I can totoally run the brothel autimatically.In ver2.7b the reception system just offer the clients the lowest price , so I have to treat the clients manually to make higher profits.

Anyway thanks for the advice :D

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Sadly , I'm still playing ver2.6 and my girls working on the pole cant even get that 3XP per day.Eventhough , I prefer the ver2.6 caz the reception system is better than ver2.7b , since it offers a higher price to the clients so that I can totoally run the brothel autimatically.In ver2.7b the reception system just offer the clients the lowest price , so I have to treat the clients manually to make higher profits.

Anyway thanks for the advice :D
Have you tried v2.5 ? It has all the same quest as the version your playing but far less buggy

armyatak

Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 5149
Overview:
An adult game brings together brothel manager trivia with sexy story lines and battles. Hire game characters to serve brothel tasks, or use them as party members to complete quests and unlock unique characters for your service. And it's not all about sex, we are trying to make it interesting like management/RPG game itself.​

Update: 07/Aug/2018
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: PC/Windows, Mac, Android
Version: 2.7b
Language: Eng, Ger, It, Rus, Spa, Dut, Pol
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheat Commands:

Download:
MEGA - - -

Thanks @dussalant

View attachment 144026 View attachment 144027 View attachment 144029 View attachment 144031
HEY THE GRINCH STUCK AND CANT CHOOSE

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
That's not much, sadly there are Patreon devs out there who abandoned everything and get much more.

Yeah, it's been like that for some time, even tho there is nothing from them from like the past 2 years. It seems a new 3D brothel management is about to come out soon and it seems to have drawn a bit of inspiration from this game so let's just hope :)
Might you please tell us which game you mean?
That seems interesting. :)

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
That's not much, sadly there are Patreon devs out there who abandoned everything and get much more.

Might you please tell us which game you mean?
That seems interesting. :)
King of Brothels I think, at least that's how the patreon is called, tho I'm going to wait for some updates before supporting them (simbro taught me better) but the game does look promising, even has some customization

Reactions: Parnso

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
>
Many thanks, hopefully it will have its own thread when its released, not gonna lie really want to see how the first release will look

Edit: Btw for the people that liked this game because of the models and not the gameplay only, Corta, the person who created the models, has been working on a sandbox style game with his models too so you also have that to wait for :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
Many thanks, hopefully it will have its own thread when its released, not gonna lie really want to see how the first release will look

Edit: Btw for the people that liked this game because of the models and not the gameplay only, Corta, the person who created the models, has been working on a sandbox style game with his models too so you also have that to wait for :)
Do you have a link for corta new game? i cant seem to find any info >.<

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
do the gloryholes actually get used ever? also why cant I go through to like the hospital or gym?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes