Flash Completed Simgirls [Final] [SimMan]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

nshoudini

Jan 24, 2022
Any cheat for infinite energy?
My best advice would be flash save editing, which will basically allow you to have unlimited everything and is not very difficult. Use .minerva free online or download the program (both are easy to use and I use the online version myself). Then, select Open in .minerva and tell it where to locate your Flash save, which is generally located in C:\Users\*USER*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ and replace *USER* with your username. Your save may be a few more folders deep, but it is usually a linear path. Minerva is easy to use, and nearly everything in the game can be edited and changed from this program (unlimited energy and items, relationship values, money, etc.). This is also great for getting Tomoko & Kotomi info without asking questions 100 times and having to reload to avoid losing energy.

In Minerva, "hp" is your energy level, so:

1. You can use energy in game and get to 0. Save game.
2. I use Flash debug program, so I have to close this out for save file to refresh.
3. Open save in Minerva.
4. Change "hp" to 100. Save file and cut/paste the file downloaded to your flash game save folder above.
5. Open game. Rinse & repeat as necessary.

The closest in-game advice I can give for unlimited energy is from the guide in this thread: "From day 64 forward, there is a chance for you to meet Karin at the Slums (enter and exit the slums repeatedly until she's there). Once you spot her, she will restore your energy back to 100En no matter what it was before. YOU CAN DO IT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE!". Not sure if anyone has any other ideas, but I personally love using the save editor as it is a breeze.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I remember this from way back in the day. It should have 'no sexual content' tag. Two or three of the girls have no H scene, and the one that does have an H scene doesn't actually show any naughty bits iirc

Fuffa69

Apr 11, 2018
I remember this from way back in the day. It should have 'no sexual content' tag. Two or three of the girls have no H scene, and the one that does have an H scene doesn't actually show any naughty bits iirc
You are probably referring to the incomplete version back in the day. Here all the girls have sexual content, if you can't find it i suggest you use the walkthrough/guides you can find online

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I'm surprised this hasn't been more popular here, this was a rather OG choice. Does anyone seem to have a proper walkthrough / cheat guide for it? (eg. modifying HP, $, Gravure Fan count, etc)

You are probably referring to the incomplete version back in the day. Here all the girls have sexual content, if you can't find it i suggest you use the walkthrough/guides you can find online
I forgot, did the popular teacher (Akira?) have content yet?

Reactions: LordTuskar

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
It has been a while since I played this, but were you able to use a controller to play this game? I just needed to know cause never had a controller for my PC until now.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
For me the teacher was the hottest. So I would like to know as well.
Same, Akira > Sana > Tomoko/Ami/Kotomi/etc. No wonder they had tons of Gravure Fans to begin with.

Really wish there is some sort of mod (cheat engine, cheat table .ct for this game) so I can just speed run through all HH scenes.

Reactions: LordTuskar

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
DAY 9 [ Str = 200, Kn ~ 13, Ch = 200, Tom = St/0, Kot = NF/0, Kar = ??/0, $2100 ]
~~~~~~~~
- Talk to Tomoko, ask her name, give chocolate and then talk 3 times. You should have
more than 100 exp now ask her phone no. (write it down!).
I'm not sure by what update it has changed, but talking gives three more options: Inspiration (exp +1), Sweet Talk and Jokes (both no exp) so I have to do a bit differently. For now, I can only think of talking to her again, giving her chocolate each time.

[EDIT] For tips, you can date the moment you reach the appropriate level. Also, to play safe, you can talk up to two times to succeed the date, as long as both are answered correctly.

Last edited:

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
Good news and bad news.

Good news shows that apparently the simgirls remake is still a thing. (Post was made 4 hours ago from the time of this post)

Bad news, details for it seem to be locked behind the latest Patreon post so no idea what the progress on it is since I am not a Patreon (damn you lack of disposable income!)

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Good news and bad news.

Good news shows that apparently the simgirls remake is still a thing. (Post was made 4 hours ago from the time of this post)

Bad news, details for it seem to be locked behind the latest Patreon post so no idea what the progress on it is since I am not a Patreon (damn you lack of disposable income!)
Let's hope some1 with Petreon could post it for us with the details.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes