Flash Completed Simgirls [Final] [SimMan]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Nov 9, 2018

Here is the last known officially released version. Some call it 'Gold edition'. There was a v8.0 Gold edition in development a few years ago with new scenes and stuff but the project died out when the author ran out of money or something. If it ever see a new update I'll post it here. Can a mod please update the first post with this version and new images?

EujinaJean

Dec 6, 2018

Here is the last known officially released version. Some call it 'Gold edition'. There was a v8.0 Gold edition in development a few years ago with new scenes and stuff but the project died out when the author ran out of money or something. If it ever see a new update I'll post it here. Can a mod please update the first post with this version and new images?
Do you possibly know how to get the bootleg flash players out there? I can save in all the other flash games but I can't get simgirls to save no matter which flash player I use. Admin mode compatability mode nothing works. I can save and reload just fine in the same session but when I close the flash player and reload the save is gone.

EX-Zero

Sep 30, 2017

The version from this thread is already 7.7
And also, there wouldn't be any update to this game anymore (no more v8.0) since SimGirls Remake is now in development.

EX-Zero

Sep 30, 2017
Do you possibly know how to get the bootleg flash players out there? I can save in all the other flash games but I can't get simgirls to save no matter which flash player I use. Admin mode compatability mode nothing works. I can save and reload just fine in the same session but when I close the flash player and reload the save is gone.
Try this one

Reactions: You and fearmaster
Nov 9, 2018
What about using the Newgrounds Player application? It's a executable you can use offline. I don't have a x86 PC at home any more to test, sorry.

Zeroja

Nov 4, 2017
I know it's a bizarre question, but I've been trying for years to find the name of the music with piano that plays when the protagonist is shot at the beginning... Can anyone help me?

EX-Zero

Sep 30, 2017
Do you know what process to attach in Cheat Engine when using Flash Player 32 for this game?
You can't.
Also, I think the game is easy enough that you don't have to cheat. Just follow a walkthrough and you'll be fine.

And a friendly tip: you can save scum the black stones. Just get a few of them and then try to do buy and sell. Sell them when the price is around 130k, and then buy it again when it's around 60k.

Reactions: BadAtTech

JohnSocks

Mar 2, 2023
I would be interested in older versions. I can only find 5.5, 6.6 and 7.7 (plus gold from here). I remember that a lot of stuff changed in-between versions, for example very early-on the beginning was more fleshed-out.

Anyone have different versions or an archive? I would like to start something like that.
Just in case anyone wants it, here's a (badly incomplete) changelog along with where you can (or can't) find each version:

*Edit: .swf files can be downloaded from SWFChan (you can play them offline using Flash Player Projector). When you get to the screen that asks for a CAPTCHA, uncheck the box that says "Embed (show in browser)". You'll get a link to download the file on the next page instead of seeing Ruffle player. Please ignore my complicated instructions for finding obscure, poorly labeled .swf files on the Internet Archive below...

v1.0 (release date - 2002)*
NOTE: Most commonly found version is v1.22 which removed the ear-cancer music from the main map.
-OG
-Locations: Fukoma High, Fight Club (Pub), Job Centre, Your Home, Tomoko's Home, Shopping Mall
-One girl to date - Tomoko, has 6 dates
-Drink beer at the Fight Club to raise Charm, Study at School to raise Knowledge, Work out at Fight Club to raise Strength
-3 Jobs available - Salesman, Tutor, Drug Dealer
-Get Puzzle Pieces for completing Tomoko's Dates, Play the Puzzle minigame at home on the PC
-6 Items available at the Mall: Flowers, Teddy Bears, Necklace, Lemon Drop, Handkerchief, Medicine

Availability: You can find it on Internet Archive, but you'll have to look hard. Search for "muti swf game files"; you'll find an entry called SWF Games which has a list of 955 files. One of them is "sim.swf". This is Simgirls v1.0, believe it or not. However, I recommend you stay away from this version due to its awful map music and play it in-browser on SWFChan (Ruffle). The most common version on SWFChan is v1.22 which is the best version. v1.0 is on there as well, but you'll have to look hard for it.

v2.3b (release date - 2003?)
-Added Intro - Karin appears in your bedroom right at the start of the game, Ami shows you around Fukoma High afterwards
-Go to the fight club to see a scene where Akira shows you how to fight
-Introduced Events: KOF Cosplay, Exams, Swimming Contests, Underwear Day, Rave Party, Auto Show, Game Show, Miss Fukoma Pageant, Firework Festival, Prom Night
-Introduced Fights (Akira and Snakeman only)
-Introduced Swimming Minigame
-Lemon Drop changed to Coffee
-Ami and Kotomi appear in the Hallway at School - You can't talk to Ami (not available in beta-build), but you can talk to Kotomi (her content's not complete in this version though)
-Kotomi has 4 dates

Availability: You can find it on Internet Archive, but you'll have to look hard. Search for "muti swf game files"; you'll find an entry called SWF Games which has a list of 955 files. One of them is "simgirls.swf". This is Simgirls v2.3, believe it or not. You can also play it in-browser on SWFChan (Ruffle).

v2.8 (release date - 2003?)
-Intro is close to the modern intro (only missing the wind blowing up Tomoko's skirt)
-Akira's Flight Club scene is removed
-Added the driving minigame.
-Added Kotomi's House
-Added ugly overlay, cutscenes play like you're watching them on an old tv (why do this?...)

Availability: SWFChan, in-browser only (Ruffle)

v3.5 (release date - 2003?)
-This was another beta-build of what later turned into v4.1. Looks the same as 2.8 except the awful overlay was removed.
-Added Fights with Ryuuji & Bloody King at the Pub

Availability: SWFChan, in-browser only (Ruffle) *Search for "Tomoko" instead of "simgirls", it's on there!*

v4.0 beta (release date - 2004)
-
Added Karin
-Added Ami's Time Machine
-Added Event - Valentine's Day (Day 100)
-Added Sana and the Starlight of Hope (You can't save your game though...)
-Added Model Management (old version) - You choose which events you want each girl to participate in. This boosts their popularity, and it makes you money.
-At the start of each day, you can tell each girl (Ami, Karin, Kotomi, and Tomoko) how to spend their time (Fitness Center, Beauty Salon, Model School, etc...). This is used to raise the girls' modeling stats (Body, Skin/Hair, Posing/Facial, etc...)
-Necklace changed to Diamond Ring.
-Has 1 ending for Ami (it's not the same as the current (post v5.24) Ami ending)

v4.1 (release date - 2004)
-Same as last version except the Saving glitch is fixed (you can actually save the game now)
-This was the final version of the game for about 7 years

v5.24 (release date - 2012)
-Introduced New "East Wing" at School - New areas: Rooftop, Library, Front Gate, Changing Room, Medical Room, Theatre, Gym
-Introduced Fukoma Drama Club
-Introduced H-points (Hentai points) - Choose perverted dialogue to unlock Hidden Scenes (only for Tomoko/Kotomi)
-Added Tomoko/Kotomi Side Stories
-Ami's original ending scrapped completely - New endings created for Ami, Karin, Kotomi, Tomoko (Vanilla), Tomoko (Pure Love), Mega-Playboy Ending
-Added Events - Xmas Shopping (this existed in earlier versions, but it wasn't listed on the Calendar), Xmas Eve, Xmas Party, New Year Picnic, School Projects, Gymnastics Trial, and Gravure Idol Competition
-Introduced the NEW Model Management - In this version, each girl has 6 stats: Beauty, Charm, EQ, IQ, Luck, & Fans
-Reduced the difficulty of the car racing game.
-Removed the "Boing" SFX in the game (worst change ever, Bring Back Boing!)
-Scaled how girls accept gifts - Flowers at New Friend, Teddy Bears at Good Friend, etc...

Availability: .swf download available on Internet Archive, I can confirm the file is good. You can also play it online on several sites that use Ruffle. It's surprisingly easy to find.

v5.3 (release date - 2012 or 2013?)
-Model Management simplified - Girls have only 4 Stats: Beauty, Intelligence, Luck, & Fans
-Added Junta in the classroom
-New H-scene for Tomoko at the Game Show
-H-points exist for Karin as well
-New Ending added - Hidden Blackspears Ending

v5.5 (release date - 2014)
-Added Blackspears Social Media Network
-Akira's fighting tutorial scene finally added back into the game (after 10 years! The new scene's not identical, but it's pretty similar)
-New Ending added - Ms. Fukoma in 2 Weeks

v5.8 (release date - 2014)
-New interface added
-New scenes added - Fireworks Festival for Kotomi, Xmas Eve Spend Time Alone Mega-playboy scene
-Old scenes redone - Kotomi's Girlfriend scene, Tomoko's birthday scene, Tomoko's career choice (modeling route)
-2 new scenes for Karin
-Added Event - Sailors Cosplay
-Scoreboards added to the game's ending

Availability: This was given out to pre-orders of Lovemore. I have never found this version anywhere.

v6.6 (release date 2015)
-
Main map overhauled, 23 locations total
-Introduced Cafe Minigame & Trading Cards
-New scenes for Sana (5 total)
-Introduced searching for ingredients to sell at the Restaurant
-Introduced Blackstones Trading
-Talking system at School overhauled - Now choose Jokes (uses Charm), Inspirations (uses Knowledge), Sweet Talks (uses Strength)
-Girl's Info overhauled - Tomoko & Kotomi's Phone Numbers, Birthdays, Locker Numbers, & Lucky Numbers are totally randomized, interests like favorite movie, food, sport, are chosen randomly from a preselected list (usually between 3 to 6 possible choices)
-Introduced Chocolates (new gift item)
-Dating exp. requirements rebalanced (made harder)
-New Ending added - Tomoko (evil)
-New Ending added - Sana

Availability: This is one of the most widely available versions. Best place to find it is h-flash. You can also download the .swf on Keep2Share (for free, it'll take about 5 minutes), link is on PostHentai and other sites. Obviously, it's on Newgrounds (it still works, thanks to Ruffle). Also on SWFChan, in-browser only (with Ruffle).

v7.0 (release date 2015 or 2016)
-Added Sana's Spy Cam Hidden Scenes - Plant the Spy Cam at Akira's Apartment before Xmas Eve (Day 50), pick it up the following weekend. Afterwards, view a series of hidden scenes in SimMan's room... Or can you? (The Spy Cam was glitched in this version)

Availability: I found a link to the Mega download on LewdNinja. I also found a link to the Keep2Share download on SVSComics. The file size is so small, you can successfully download it with only a free account in about 5 minutes. Like 5.24 this is pretty widely available to play in browser using Ruffle as well. However, I don't recommend this version since it's nearly identical to v7.7, but it's missing some new scenes at the beginning and has the aforementioned Spy Cam glitch.

v7.7 (release date - 2016)
-Several new scenes for Tomoko added in the first 3 weeks
-Sana's Spy Cam glitch fixed

Availability: It's on this page...

Of all these versions I would say:

#1. 7.7 - The latest and greatest

#2. 4.1 - This was the finished version of the game for about 7 years. Ami's original ending is pretty cool. You get to check out the OLD Model Management. For its time, this was probably the best Sim Date game.

#3. 1.22 - This is a cute simple game. It'll kill a couple hours. It's charming. There's even 1 scene of actual hentai at the very end! Recommended.

#4. 2.3 - This isn't worth playing all the way through, but there's some interesting cut content in here that you won't see in any other version.

All other versions are in my opinion unnecessary. They're just intermediate stages between 1.0, 4.1, and 7.7. The vast majority of their content can still be found in v7.7.

Last edited:

JohnSocks

Mar 2, 2023
don't tell me I can still do the unlimited money glitch. in the school stripping thing
Sadly fixed....

1) Your money can't go negative anymore (you can lose fights all you want). The negative money glitch was fixed in 2015 with v6.6)

2) No numbers outside the range (0-300) are allowed on Underwear Day. You can enter letters of the alphabet, and the input will be accepted, but it doesn't actually give any relationship points...

This glitch (and many others) was fixed back in 2012 with the 5.24-era updates. This game used to be the wild west.

JohnSocks

Mar 2, 2023
Does anyone have a walkthrough for the current version or an older version?
In case anyone needs it, I wrote a walkthrough for v7.7.

View here:

Download here:

Thanks to bedarija for posting a more optimized walkthrough before. I recommend the Google Docs version (which you can also download), since it's fully updated and can be updated again in the future. Anyway, I had a blast writing it. I'm going to go outside now and touch grass.

Nov 9, 2018
Just in case anyone wants it, here's a (badly incomplete) changelog along with where you can (or can't) find each version:

*Edit: .swf files can be downloaded from SWFChan (you can play them offline using Flash Player Projector). When you get to the screen that asks for a CAPTCHA, uncheck the box that says "Embed (show in browser)". You'll get a link to download the file on the next page instead of seeing Ruffle player. Please ignore my complicated instructions for finding obscure, poorly labeled .swf files on the Internet Archive below...

v1.0 (release date - 2002)*
NOTE: Most commonly found version is v1.22 which removed the ear-cancer music from the main map.
-OG
-Locations: Fukoma High, Fight Club (Pub), Job Centre, Your Home, Tomoko's Home, Shopping Mall
-One girl to date - Tomoko, has 6 dates
-Drink beer at the Fight Club to raise Charm, Study at School to raise Knowledge, Work out at Fight Club to raise Strength
-3 Jobs available - Salesman, Tutor, Drug Dealer
-Get Puzzle Pieces for completing Tomoko's Dates, Play the Puzzle minigame at home on the PC
-6 Items available at the Mall: Flowers, Teddy Bears, Necklace, Lemon Drop, Handkerchief, Medicine

Availability: You can find it on Internet Archive, but you'll have to look hard. Search for "muti swf game files"; you'll find an entry called SWF Games which has a list of 955 files. One of them is "sim.swf". This is Simgirls v1.0, believe it or not. However, I recommend you stay away from this version due to its awful map music and play it in-browser on SWFChan (Ruffle). The most common version on SWFChan is v1.22 which is the best version. v1.0 is on there as well, but you'll have to look hard for it.

v2.3b (release date - 2003?)
-Added Intro - Karin appears in your bedroom right at the start of the game, Ami shows you around Fukoma High afterwards
-Go to the fight club to see a scene where Akira shows you how to fight
-Introduced Events: KOF Cosplay, Exams, Swimming Contests, Underwear Day, Rave Party, Auto Show, Game Show, Miss Fukoma Pageant, Firework Festival, Prom Night
-Introduced Fights (Akira and Snakeman only)
-Introduced Swimming Minigame
-Lemon Drop changed to Coffee
-Ami and Kotomi appear in the Hallway at School - You can't talk to Ami (not available in beta-build), but you can talk to Kotomi (her content's not complete in this version though)
-Kotomi has 4 dates

Availability: You can find it on Internet Archive, but you'll have to look hard. Search for "muti swf game files"; you'll find an entry called SWF Games which has a list of 955 files. One of them is "simgirls.swf". This is Simgirls v2.3, believe it or not. You can also play it in-browser on SWFChan (Ruffle).

v2.8 (release date - 2003?)
-Intro is close to the modern intro (only missing the wind blowing up Tomoko's skirt)
-Akira's Flight Club scene is removed
-Added the driving minigame.
-Added Kotomi's House
-Added ugly overlay, cutscenes play like you're watching them on an old tv (why do this?...)

v3.5 (release date - 2003?)
-This was another beta-build of what later turned into v4.1. Looks the same as 2.8 except the awful overlay was removed.
-Added Fights with Ryuuji & Bloody King at the Pub

Availability: SWFChan, in-browser only (Ruffle) *Search for "Tomoko" instead of "simgirls", it's on there!*

v4.0 beta (release date - 2004)
-
Added Karin
-Added Ami's Time Machine
-Added Event - Valentine's Day (Day 100)
-Added Sana and the Starlight of Hope (You can't save your game though...)
-Added Model Management (old version) - You choose which events you want each girl to participate in. This boosts their popularity, and it you makes you money.
-At the start of each day, you can tell each girl (Ami, Karin, Kotomi, and Tomoko) how to spend their time (Fitness Center, Beauty Salon, Model School, etc...). This is used to raise the girls' modeling stats (Body, Skin/Hair, Posing/Facial, etc...)
-Necklace changed to Diamond Ring.
-Has 1 ending for Ami (it's not the same as the current (post v5.24) Ami ending)

v4.1 (release date - 2004)
-Same as last version except the Saving glitch is fixed (you can actually save the game now)
-This was the final version of the game for about 7 years

v5.24 (release date - 2012)
-Introduced New "East Wing" at School - New areas: Rooftop, Library, Front Gate, Changing Room, Medical Room, Theatre, Gym
-Introduced Fukoma Drama Club
-Introduced H-points (Hentai points) - Choose perverted dialogue to unlock Hidden Scenes (only for Tomoko/Kotomi)
-Added Tomoko/Kotomi Side Stories
-Ami's original ending scrapped completely - New endings created for Ami, Karin, Kotomi, Tomoko (Vanilla), Tomoko (Pure Love), Mega-Playboy Ending
-Added Events - Xmas Shopping (this existed in earlier versions, but it wasn't listed on the Calendar), Xmas Eve, Xmas Party, New Year Picnic, School Projects, Gymnastics Trial, and Gravure Idol Competition
-Introduced the NEW Model Management - In this version, each girl has 6 stats: Beauty, Charm, EQ, IQ, Luck, & Fans
-Reduced the difficulty of the car racing game.
-Removed the "Boing" SFX in the game (worst change ever, Bring Back Boing!)
-Scaled how girls accept gifts - Flowers at New Friend, Teddy Bears at Good Friend, etc...

Availability: .swf download available on Internet Archive, I can confirm the file is good. You can also play it online on several sites that use Ruffle. It's surprisingly easy to find.

v5.3 (release date - 2012 or 2013?)
-Model Management simplified - Girls have only 4 Stats: Beauty, Intelligence, Luck, & Fans
-Added Junta in the classroom
-New H-scene for Tomoko at the Game Show
-H-points exist for Karin as well
-New Ending added - Hidden Blackspears Ending

v5.5 (release date - 2014)
-Added Blackspears Social Media Network
-Akira's fighting tutorial scene finally added back into the game (after 10 years! The new scene's not identical, but it's pretty similar)
-New Ending added - Ms. Fukoma in 2 Weeks

v5.8 (release date - 2014)
-New interface added
-New scenes added - Fireworks Festival for Kotomi, Xmas Eve Spend Time Alone Mega-playboy scene
-Old scenes redone - Kotomi's Girlfriend scene, Tomoko's birthday scene, Tomoko's career choice (modeling route)
-2 new scenes for Karin
-Added Event - Sailors Cosplay
-Scoreboards added to the game's ending

Availability: This was given out to pre-orders of Lovemore. I have never found this version anywhere.

v6.6 (release date 2015)
-
Main map overhauled, 23 locations total
-Introduced Cafe Minigame & Trading Cards
-New scenes for Sana (5 total)
-Introduced searching for ingredients to sell at the Restaurant
-Introduced Blackstones Trading
-Talking system at School overhauled - Now choose Jokes (uses Charm), Inspirations (uses Knowledge), Sweet Talks (uses Strength)
-Girl's Info overhauled - Tomoko & Kotomi's Phone Numbers, Birthdays, Locker Numbers, & Lucky Numbers are totally randomized, interests like favorite movie, food, sport, are chosen randomly from a preselected list (usually between 3 to 6 possible choices)
-Introduced Chocolates (new gift item)
-Dating exp. requirements rebalanced (made harder)
-New Ending added - Tomoko (evil)
-New Ending added - Sana

Availability: This is one of the most widely available versions. Best place to find it is h-flash. You can also download the .swf on Keep2Share (for free, it'll take about 5 minutes), link is on PostHentai and other sites. Obviously, it's on Newgrounds (it still works, thanks to Ruffle). Also on SWFChan, in-browser only (with Ruffle).

v7.0 (release date 2015 or 2016)
-Added Sana's Spy Cam Hidden Scenes - Plant the Spy Cam at Akira's Apartment before Xmas Eve (Day 50), pick it up the following weekend. Afterwards, view a series of hidden scenes in SimMan's room... Or can you? (The Spy Cam was glitched in this version)

Availability: I found a link to the Mega download on LewdNinja. I also found a link to the Keep2Share download on SVSComics. The file size is so small, you can successfully download it with only a free account in about 5 minutes. Like 5.24 this is pretty widely available to play in browser using Ruffle as well. However, I don't recommend this version since it's nearly identical to v7.7, but it's missing some new scenes at the beginning and has the aforementioned Spy Cam glitch.

v7.7 (release date - 2016)
-Several new scenes for Tomoko added in the first 3 weeks
-Sana's Spy Cam glitch fixed

Availability: It's on this page...

Of all these versions I would say:

#1. 7.7 - The latest and greatest

#2. 4.1 - This was the finished version of the game for about 7 years. Ami's original ending is pretty cool. You get to check out the OLD Model Management. For its time, this was probably the best Sim Date game.

#3. 1.22 - This is a cute simple game. It'll kill a couple hours. It's charming. There's even 1 scene of actual hentai at the very end! Recommended.

#4. 2.3 - This isn't worth playing all the way through, but there's some interesting cut content in here that you won't see in any other version.

All other versions are in my opinion unnecessary. They're just intermediate stages between 1.0, 4.1, and 7.7. The vast majority of their content can still be found in v7.7.
Thank you for the summary. I played many versions of the game in my life so I recognize alot of the changes. I'll probably just play the last versions I got from his Patreon including a remake he was working on. He still makes/posts Simgirls/DNA² content today there. Well worth it tbh. I'm sure he'd appreciate the support.

Reactions: JohnSocks

Fret234

Jul 8, 2023
Does anyone have or know where I can get all the scenes HCG? Played this game for years and hate having to re-visit saves to see scenes again. Then after not playing for a while, losing all progress.

Nov 9, 2018
Does anyone have or know where I can get all the scenes HCG? Played this game for years and hate having to re-visit saves to see scenes again. Then after not playing for a while, losing all progress.
HCG?

Decompile the SWF file (google for software) and just browse to your favorite scenes/animations manually. Most SWF files can be opened like this.

Reactions: Fret234
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes