2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Screenshot 2024-06-02 130303.png
nephews (wouldn't scarlet be neice?) but they haven't even met their aunt Adriana yet? aren't John and Scarlet grandchildren to Liss?

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
nephews (wouldn't scarlet be neice?) but they haven't even met their aunt Adriana yet? aren't John and Scarlet grandchildren to Liss?
Yeah, I made an error in the translation. In Italian, to say grandchild and nephew it's used the same word, "nipote". Thanks for pointing that out to me.

For the other question, here a quote from the story.
<<mc>>Another sister? Oh right, Aunt Adriana.<</mc>>
Sometimes I forgot I had an aunt since I saw her very little; she was always traveling around the world for work.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Okay, now this game definitely needs walkthrough. I can't get neither Elsa second scene nor Iris's scene no matter my choices. And I don't want to spend hours spaming the same choices changing only one to see if it does something...

Justgaming1695

Jul 19, 2019
Okay, now this game definitely needs walkthrough. I can't get neither Elsa second scene nor Iris's scene no matter my choices. And I don't want to spend hours spaming the same choices changing only one to see if it does something...
Yeah I have the same problem. If you wanna get both it doesn't work. If you dont activate the club in the beginning while choosing the new content you get at least the Elsa content.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SimLife-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sep 21, 2018
Just one question how i supposed to get "$iris.flag.status = 1"? I think i only lost 1 rpg session and the code inst much clear for me

beryn

May 8, 2017
Is the entire game just you as a child and teenager going to school?
There is nothing to do at all.
After the quest in the first week are done you have two days where you just walk around, and improve your stats ever so slightly.
After the for few days in the second week, there is simply nothing to do, one quest "Let's party" is impossible to do as I have no way of getting a charisma to 35, I can get a max of 3 each day if I knew what I was supposed to aim for from the beginning, but as the game don't tell you anything I didn't.
The same was the case for the fight in the park during the first week, I had no chance to win with the stats I had.
Now the game is just:
Go to school, go to lesson, go to library/gym, go to friend/home, go to sleep.
Day after day after day, that is extremely boring when there is no narrative, no goal, just nothing.

At school, the cafeteria does nothing but waste time, so why is it there. The same is true of the entire city, there is nothing to do, it's just empty.
At home the bathroom, hallway, kitchen, mom's bedroom is just empty room with noting to them.

There is a shop, but no way to get money, even when you reach high school and you are able to give gifts, well you can ask for money from your mother, but she gives you a total of 0$, so that is just a waste of time.
Three is a Halloween event, you have to buy an outfit for the money that doesn't exist. But you can get one from your friend so ok.
Then it's Halloween, and again you are locked out of content due to low charisma.
Why isn't there any way of increasing charisma at a reasonable rate?

During the Halloween event you are presented with a block of text and 5 seconds to read it and react to it, sorry but how are you supposed to do that, yes you can retry it, but then why have the timer when it isn't doing anything?
The otaku club you join is another irrelevant location, you can talk with the members, but that does nothing.
Then there is a quest later on where I need strength at 50, I can already see that is impossible to reach.

The game is way to slow and have to much grind for you to need several playthroughs to get all the scenes.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes