micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i 1st did veggy time then all meat .... took me to some old dude , then you know ;)
yeah i did some of both, am not sure what triggered, did almost gave up on it tho and was cheesing it daily
if this whole thing is broken now wouldnt surprise me, it for sure breaks game after old dud quest

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
i 1st did veggy time then all meat .... took me to some old dude , then you know ;)
In my case I had to reload a few saves in order to finally trigger the event. Even though I had 30 love points with Sasha previously.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah we all did, dont click on it tho can crash your persistent
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-1-mega-lono.61893/post-9901779
what i don't get is why we have hi/bye Betty , she's a wasted character .... and whats with Ema ... only still one shot at her ? waste ....... yeah yeah the Dev. will get around to it .... should have been done by now , i finally figured out what the Dev. meant by 21st ... 2nd .. 7th ... so on ,,, its supposed to be the day the girl starts oval. problem is ... i have yet to hit one on that day ... most often it a week later ... so its like wtf .... :ROFLMAO:
fucked Sasha .. pounded her little ass :ROFLMAO: just hugs after ..... got Theo knocked up again .... Julia dumped my sorry ass ... hope she comes back soon ... she's fucking hot :love:
i got Naomi knocked up a 2nd time ... still says to knock her up in the computer thingy ... :rolleyes: go figure o_O
could complain about alot more shit ... but screw it ... laters (y)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
what i don't get is why we have hi/bye Betty , she's a wasted character .... and whats with Ema ... only still one shot at her ? waste ....... yeah yeah the Dev. will get around to it .... should have been done by now , i finally figured out what the Dev. meant by 21st ... 2nd .. 7th ... so on ,,, its supposed to be the day the girl starts oval. problem is ... i have yet to hit one on that day ... most often it a week later ... so its like wtf .... :ROFLMAO:
fucked Sasha .. pounded her little ass :ROFLMAO: just hugs after ..... got Theo knocked up again .... Julia dumped my sorry ass ... hope she comes back soon ... she's fucking hot :love:
i got Naomi knocked up a 2nd time ... still says to knock her up in the computer thingy ... :rolleyes: go figure o_O
could complain about alot more shit ... but screw it ... laters (y)
well betty will move in to house if you extend inv, so at some point there will be some action with her,
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-1-mega-lono.61893/post-9888363
noting new with ema since club sex y
Julia dumped how , she came visit me in office announced pregnancy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats the last i have seen her
otherwise got all knocked up , except Naomi 4th, shes just after birth still locked in her room

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
well betty will move in to house if you extend inv, so at some point there will be some action with her,
otherwise got all knocked up , except Naomi 4th, shes just after birth still locked in her room
And probably in v0.17 Secret, Julia and Teodora should give birth, and Tristy, Sasha, Ema, Betty and maybe Abby should receive new content as well. Wonder what's in store for those girls.

Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well she came in after the birth ... a few weeks i think and said we should stop .... but the computer thing says wait for her :rolleyes: yeah like i can't do that to miss hottie .. so i figure it'll be in the next update like everything always is :rolleyes:

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
And probably in v0.17 Secret, Julia and Teodora should give birth, and Tristy, Sasha, Ema, Betty and maybe Abby should receive new content as well. Wonder what's in store for those girls.
secret already gave birth, next visit you do in bdsm after her prego belly - last spoiler
also dont forget about Vicky, she was planned to come visit and bring your kid with her now for a while and still nothing about her
that took some searching
and was already in plans for at least v15 - under Oliver line

Last edited:
Reactions: ArDZer

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
How do I advance my path with Ema? I visit her almost every chance I get and it's always, one of these: she invites me but I don't go in, she's sleeping and I woke her up, she's sbout to take a shower, or she wants me to kill a stupid ant. She's only got one baby so far for when I fucked her near the beginning of the game. I've seen every content so far I think except more of hers.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How do I advance my path with Ema? I visit her almost every chance I get and it's always, one of these: she invites me but I don't go in, she's sleeping and I woke her up, she's sbout to take a shower, or she wants me to kill a stupid ant. She's only got one baby so far for when I fucked her near the beginning of the game. I've seen every content so far I think except more of hers.
well whats known up to this point with her
you can find here in guide
but there is grind incl and last thing that is , is sex in club with her

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes