micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
where can I check this JamesCheat = 1(warned) , 5(not warned) ?
in console, or you can just upload save to and search for 1655592309090.png , with this you can at least check what you did half a year ago

Max4404

Feb 18, 2018
all no , some we do tho

yeah no announce yet that i would get, julia also included
tho Teodora with this update is no more pregnant , she too morning pill

yeha zara i think shes bugged or something, i couldnt even get sex with her in this update , she does have 2 kids tho
for paola to get her pregnant you have to set her ovulation on next day or she will force you to wear condom , i got her prego 4th time in this update, and then roll back ovul day on current day to get it for sure, tho should work without that too, but its only way to get her prego so far, or did manage to get to club with her is 2nd way

well she calls you and any variable in any renpy game that got True and False is written that way, whether ingame or file
whole thing is mess without proper guide at least , which doesnt exist , its just guessing game on whats what
thanks for helping me, honestly I don't know what to change or do again, I just changed that but nothing happens, I hope it can be done later, if not, I'll be left without completing more about emma's story, thank you very much for the help <3

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
thanks for helping me, honestly I don't know what to change or do again, I just changed that but nothing happens, I hope it can be done later, if not, I'll be left without completing more about emma's story, thank you very much for the help <3
yeah , well i can do that for you, can give you , can give you my saves from end of previous update , you just change name
mcname = u'MC'
so far got em all, wont ever have the need for more money or pills also, and is also pass elena threesome so you can have just 1 on 1 with her, rest is up to you, just look at changelog to see whats new to do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no clue if any bugfix is coming tho, cause nobody is complaining about it on public posts

Reactions: Max4404

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
all no , some we do tho

yeah no announce yet that i would get, julia also included
tho Teodora with this update is no more pregnant , she too morning pill

yeha zara i think shes bugged or something, i couldnt even get sex with her in this update , she does have 2 kids tho
for paola to get her pregnant you have to set her ovulation on next day or she will force you to wear condom , i got her prego 4th time in this update, and then roll back ovul day on current day to get it for sure, tho should work without that too, but its only way to get her prego so far, or did manage to get to club with her is 2nd way

well she calls you and any variable in any renpy game that got True and False is written that way, whether ingame or file
whole thing is mess without proper guide at least , which doesnt exist , its just guessing game on whats what
reread my post about those girls :rolleyes:

Max4404

Feb 18, 2018
yeah , well i can do that for you, can give you , can give you my saves from end of previous update , you just change name
mcname = u'MC'
so far got em all, wont ever have the need for more money or pills also, and is also pass elena threesome so you can have just 1 on 1 with her, rest is up to you, just look at changelog to see whats new to do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no clue if any bugfix is coming tho, cause nobody is complaining about it on public posts
Thank you very much bro, where do I add it? and how does it appear in the game? save game but how would it come out?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im about to go to mohoro I havent go out to walk that much will I miss a girl? and does vicky come later in the game?

Last edited:

Froggen66

Aug 2, 2021
Reactions: chicho1958
3.90 star(s) 92 Votes