micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 1879082

I don´t get the 30 mil + option, I only get to thoose 40 mil and 20 mil?
Here is my save:
View attachment 1879088 View attachment 1879088
yeah i see, i got no clue why not, another one of situations of this update and i got no clue why not, its weird
have you ever before that point declined action in club ?

found it you got dif choices if you want that offer - change variable

mcLikeBDSM = 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you very much bro, where do I add it? and how does it appear in the game? save game but how would it come out?
every renpy game got "SimpleDays-0.14.0-pc\game\saves" folder, and you put it there, you can assign page and slot on save that you want and thats it, not sure what you mean by came out and appear, if you have played up to that point in game you should know exactly how to load and whats ingame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max4404

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yep, she kisses you at end and thats it, and before that you got option to cut her off (if you dont agree with her)
right , like i said still no sex with her , other than when you rape her :rolleyes:
also just thought about it but no sex with Alina yet either .. seems someones dragging their feet here :rolleyes:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
right , like i said still no sex with her , other than when you rape her :rolleyes:
also just thought about it but no sex with Alina yet either .. seems someones dragging their feet here :rolleyes:
yeah i agree, Ema is like mom in other games, last thing to happen it seems, and with alina i was expecting sex cause dev tag it as such, didnt thought hj count as one.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
myself have took 30 mil deal and all pussy exclusive
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now if all that will matter (based on past it might or not) am safe in that department, dont care bout cash , got plenty and can always cheese more
well so far with ema can have only one, and vicky can have only 1 kid and shes gone from ch2 forward all she wanted from you
in general thats all you can have for now
its enough to have whole class in school out of your kids alone :D
I didn't see that deal, do I have to say get the 40m first? Besides started game over because I wanted empty room so left rebecca wanted to see something if not have saves on various part game and one of the saves was before entering the club and like you don't need $$, hope in later updates we get to buy stripclub just to get rid those annoying paying pop ups, but pretty sure all the girls there gonna be bangable in the future, but still dev needs a storyline to follow can't be just banging all the girls and have 3 football fields full kids, maybe something like taking over the Mohoro or be up there with the big fishes, you know...gotta bang high society too:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I didn't see that deal, do I have to say get the 40m first? Besides started game over because I wanted empty room so left rebecca wanted to see something if not have saves on various part game and one of the saves was before entering the club and like you don't need $$, hope in later updates we get to buy stripclub just to get rid those annoying paying pop ups, but pretty sure all the girls there gonna be bangable in the future, but still dev needs a storyline to follow can't be just banging all the girls and have 3 football fields full kids, maybe something like taking over the Mohoro or be up there with the big fishes, you know...gotta bang high society too:sneaky:
you have to change that variable
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8373099

its decision it seems when you 1st enter there and tell your preferences, 1st one matters 2nd doesnt

bdsm club
mcLikeBDSM = 0(hate), 1(curious), 2(love)
mcLikeBDSMsex = 0(gentle), 1(rough) 2(real rough)

yeah took over the city/country by breeding in kids :LOL:

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah i agree, Ema is like mom in other games, last thing to happen it seems, and with alina i was expecting sex cause dev tag it as such, didnt thought hj count as one.
You youngsters are too horny, if they put all the girls bangable on 1st day then this game would be shortest game in history, dev is doing you all a favor by resting your hand from time to time:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You youngsters are too horny, if they put all the girls bangable on 1st day then this game would be shortest game in history, dev is doing you all a favor by resting your hand from time to time:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
well i dont mind the wait, tho it is pain that this game got bunch of hidden triggers that comes in effect half a year or year later and you knew nothing about it and then find the variables if you can
but i know bunch of ppl that havent touch the game for over a year and waiting on action from her, also shes most asked char in this game

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i dont mind the wait, tho it is pain that this game got bunch of hidden triggers that comes in effect half a year or year later and you knew nothing about it and then find the variables if you can
but i know bunch of ppl that havent touch the game for over a year and waiting on action from her, also shes most asked char in this game
and there's a shit ton of triggers in this game :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I looked at variables and even if you have 100 love on all girls, triggered events won't happen till certain day and that's one variable I don't want change, I did give 100 love to all so i could skip grinding and stay longer in strip club...man needs some alone time after being with all the girls, even thou my alone time is 7 days a week...yeah yeah I know what you gonna say but hey strippers gotta eat too and pay rent and I'm only one tipping them and I'll bet a case beer if this was a mmrpg game 99% of this forum will know each other from the stripclub :ROFLMAO: :LOL::giggle:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I looked at variables and even if you have 100 love on all girls, triggered events won't happen till certain day and that's one variable I don't want change, I did give 100 love to all so i could skip grinding and stay longer in strip club...man needs some alone time after being with all the girls, even thou my alone time is 7 days a week...yeah yeah I know what you gonna say but hey strippers gotta eat too and pay rent and I'm only one tipping them and I'll bet a case beer if this was a mmrpg game 99% of this forum will know each other from the stripclub :ROFLMAO: :LOL::giggle:
well , most important variable with any sandbox if you are in sandbox mode is time variable , from my side probably most used beside NameOvul
so far i didnt notice that love points would matter at all, beside those are easy to grind with day to day talks with girls

Saw 1 when I went to living room where usually one of the girls gives you the baby so they have some time, when I went there saw 1 baby walking, dam hope dev doesn't put all my kids in same place trying to catch all 7(so far) gonna be fun
that was plan tho and postponed for next update
1655653121293.png

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
you have to change that variable
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8373099

its decision it seems when you 1st enter there and tell your preferences, 1st one matters 2nd doesnt

bdsm club
mcLikeBDSM = 0(hate), 1(curious), 2(love)
mcLikeBDSMsex = 0(gentle), 1(rough) 2(real rough)

yeah took over the city/country by breeding in kids :LOL:
Somebody has to be in charge and if it all stays in the family better, first the city then the state then we move on to the country then the world and then...no more then probably be 6ft under after the city, especially with Moko, liked her when she went out with naomi and came back to wake you up, mc: do i have a choice? Moko:no :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Guys don't know if this was posted but did you know you can get Secret pregnant just found out...dam another kid..child support gonna be watching me like a hawk. Remember when you go in first time and see the green and red needles DO NOT ASK that way when you with secret the 2nd time you shoot her both jabs and get her pregnant, if you ask her about it you only inject her with 1 so don't ask and if you don't want start over scroll up have a save 1st time you go there because I had to go back to get 30 m and free pass to bdsm ,answers are in another post just scroll back and I don't want credit for something that ain't mine it's micmitja credits go to him. Also just found out when you go to Edmon to check on the syringe he will find out what both of them do instead 1 if you choose to ask what the other syringe is so don't ask would be best choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyIce
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes