chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
when you get 1st introduction in to bdsm club and they show you toys and stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and if you ask about it, well you mess up like i did, and you dont get chance to use it in content from prevous update when you have sex with secret ,but can be fixed with variables
Here not gonna let my buddy enjoy it, save is where you have your 27th kid...lol just say yes to both
Thanks for that and thanks again for making it on Page 6.
Shit forgot, when you go see madam KEEP YOUR GANG if I recall reading a post or something somewhere you need it for an event and best option is the 30m +services that way you can come back in future updates and finish banging the rest

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Here not gonna let my buddy enjoy it, save is where you have your 27th kid...lol just say yes to both

Shit forgot, when you go see madam KEEP YOUR GANG if I recall reading a post or something somewhere you need it for an event and best option is the 30m +services that way you can come back in future updates and finish banging the rest
well if you want less kids
NameChildNum =

Reactions: chicho1958

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017

I managed to find an old save and used Command Console to edit variables and Secret just got knocked up. Now I just need to keep playing that save to get all my other kids back that I've now lost lol. Or if I edit variables on my most recent save file would that still mean that Secret is pregnant even though I didn't see it, any ideas? As for the Madam choice, I have refused to make a decision yet as I'm waiting to see what future update brings.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I managed to find an old save and used Command Console to edit variables and Secret just got knocked up. Now I just need to keep playing that save to get all my other kids back that I've now lost lol. Or if I edit variables on my most recent save file would that still mean that Secret is pregnant even though I didn't see it, any ideas? As for the Madam choice, I have refused to make a decision yet as I'm waiting to see what future update brings.
here you go all you have to chance with madam to get all exclusive offer with her
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8373099
now if this will matter on long run or not i dont know, its anyones guess

https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8356958

and you got no choice you are out of drug bizz one way or the other , just what you get out of it is thing

Reactions: MC Johnsson

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
here you go all you have to chance with madam to get all exclusive offer with her
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8373099
now if this will matter on long run or not i dont know, its anyones guess

https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8356958

and you got no choice you are out of drug bizz one way or the other , just what you get out of it is thing
Yeah it's a bit of a crappy deal all around unless it was just a quick way of making some money to get you started. Selling out without benefits is pointless to me lol

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah it's a bit of a crappy deal all around unless it was just a quick way of making some money to get you started. Selling out without benefits is pointless to me lol
exactly to me too, tho for those with initial quiz for club entrance didnt say that they love it , they dont get all exclusive pussy offer with this deal, another one of those hidden triggers
and i dont care bout the money here one way or the other
want money 2 variables have to be same
Money =
mnchk =
want weekly money add to those
DoraIncome =
AnnaIncome =
mcMoneyBusiness =

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I had almost all done but missed the option of 30m+options to come back so I had a save where you go for first time thx to
micmitja on choices I had to make so the save I uploaded is choices made for 30m+options and getting Secret pregnant save is before you bang her so you see the scene, but also since you refused so you could see in next updates I suggest you save when you enter the elevator and keep that save, but 30m + option to come back was good one for me because Madam gave you hint that both could have fun and I remember I got knocked out by her when I slapped that booty..I mean i bet 500 blue pills that 99% of the people slapped that booty on chap1...lol, also KEEP YOUR GANG no matter what choice you make it's for an event. Good thing I save a lot.

Reactions: MC Johnsson

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I had almost all done but missed the option of 30m+options to come back so I had a save where you go for first time thx to
micmitja on choices I had to make so the save I uploaded is choices made for 30m+options and getting Secret pregnant save is before you bang her so you see the scene, but also since you refused so you could see in next updates I suggest you save when you enter the elevator and keep that save, but 30m + option to come back was good one for me because Madam gave you hint that both could have fun and I remember I got knocked out by her when I slapped that booty..I mean i bet 500 blue pills that 99% of the people slapped that booty on chap1...lol, also KEEP YOUR GANG no matter what choice you make it's for an event. Good thing I save a lot.
well sure you say you like your gang in elevator but there is no choice after
now if that means that you give her your thugs or just loan them to her, who knows

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I really need to go through the game files again. I haven't used any money edits, but am guilty of using this to get my girls knocked up quickly without visiting them.
NamePregn = True
Where Name is replaced with girls name of your choice.

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I really need to go through the game files again. I haven't used any money edits, but am guilty of using this to get my girls knocked up quickly without visiting them.
NamePregn = True
Where Name is replaced with girls name of your choice.
well i just mess with NameOvul and usually like to do the deed

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
well sure you say you like your gang in elevator but there is no choice after
now if that means that you give her your thugs or just loan them to her, who knows
Yeah saw that and paying 250k week would bankrupt anyone, unless I change variable of how much I make in spa. I was just thinking, something has to change cause when kids start going school we gonna need at least 10 jobs...you know school supplies, uniforms, books, lunch money....lol, computers, i phones....+lol. Dam got 2 girls and they didn't give me that much trouble only when they showed up with their boyfriends had to show them my shotgun, but they turned out to be good husbands(or maybe thought I would shoot them lol)

• Haha

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah saw that and paying 250k week would bankrupt anyone, unless I change variable of how much I make in spa. I was just thinking, something has to change cause when kids start going school we gonna need at least 10 jobs...you know school supplies, uniforms, books, lunch money....lol, computers, i phones....+lol. Dam got 2 girls and they didn't give me that much trouble only when they showed up with their boyfriends had to show them my shotgun, but they turned out to be good husbands(or maybe thought I would shoot them lol)
you can change it, i have set mine on 25k
MoneyGangWeek =

and bizz weekly income have add one 0 behind , on top off 100 mil should be good

otherwise yeah , bizz makes normally too little money for that kind off expenses

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
you can change it, i have set mine on 25k
MoneyGangWeek =

and bizz weekly income have add one 0 behind , on top off 100 mil should be good

otherwise yeah , bizz makes normally too little money for that kind off expenses

Did you continue from my save? I started too that way I got the choice you told me and want to check some other choices, but I wanted to leave rebecca behind to have empty room to see if naomi would move in, since all 4 rooms were full and if it wasn't naomi maybe zara or shit at this point anyone just to see, but have a save without her, since she was kinda a baggage to bring her over, we'll see have to try, but I think no one will come because rebeccas profile is there.

SkyIce

Jun 15, 2021
Guys don't know if this was posted but did you know you can get Secret pregnant just found out...dam another kid..child support gonna be watching me like a hawk. Remember when you go in first time and see the green and red needles DO NOT ASK that way when you with secret the 2nd time you shoot her both jabs and get her pregnant, if you ask her about it you only inject her with 1 so don't ask and if you don't want start over scroll up have a save 1st time you go there because I had to go back to get 30 m and free pass to bdsm ,answers are in another post just scroll back and I don't want credit for something that ain't mine it's micmitja credits go to him. Also just found out when you go to Edmon to check on the syringe he will find out what both of them do instead 1 if you choose to ask what the other syringe is so don't ask would be best choice.
WOW that's obviously useful message! thx bro!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Did you continue from my save? I started too that way I got the choice you told me and want to check some other choices, but I wanted to leave rebecca behind to have empty room to see if naomi would move in, since all 4 rooms were full and if it wasn't naomi maybe zara or shit at this point anyone just to see, but have a save without her, since she was kinda a baggage to bring her over, we'll see have to try, but I think no one will come because rebeccas profile is there.
nah have continue from my old , have just reached the end, even this time around managed to get Theodora prego again, since after 1st time she takes pill, have to make sure that ovul is set for next call
and i havent left anyone behind beside new house is coming with 10 rooms at least
plenty space for them all

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
WOW that's obviously useful message! thx bro!
If you close to that point just scroll up I have save already with 2 critical choices made 1 to get her pregnant the other when you speak with Madam to get 30m+ option for free bdsm club, 2nd choice got it from micmitja , also there like 10-11m to spend in strip club or if you want buy b pills for 1k in pharmacy, edmon gives 1 free everytime you go see him

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
nah have continue from my old , have just reached the end, even this time around managed to get Theodora prego again, since after 1st time she takes pill, have to make sure that ovul is set for next call
and i havent left anyone behind beside new house is coming with 10 rooms at least
plenty space for them all
I get them pregnant without being their ovul day, just go to pc and settings and click the bottom, no wonder Dora was surprise she was saying it was safe day and other girls say same it's save day and me from inside(yeah sure just wait and see lol) I need many kids for when I have to file my taxes lol

• Haha
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes