micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I get them pregnant without being their ovul day, just go to pc and settings and click the bottom, no wonder Dora was surprise she was saying it was safe day and other girls say same it's save day and me from inside(yeah sure just wait and see lol) I need many kids for when I have to file my taxes lol
you mean this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well getting them pregnant those days is easy , specially when you can keep on pumping them (the more you do higher the chances even out of their time), i am still use to it from before when you had only 10% chance on their ovul day, grind was real back then even with cheesing,
for Paola 1st kid i remember had to doit 13 or 14 ovul days till she finally got it

Max4404

Feb 18, 2018
yeah , well i can do that for you, can give you , can give you my saves from end of previous update , you just change name
mcname = u'MC'
so far got em all, wont ever have the need for more money or pills also, and is also pass elena threesome so you can have just 1 on 1 with her, rest is up to you, just look at changelog to see whats new to do
no clue if any bugfix is coming tho, cause nobody is complaining about it on public posts
I downloaded it but there is a problem, as I play on MAC, I don't get anything from SAVE, I already searched and I can't find where to put that saved game, by any chance do you know any application to open pc or windows game on MAC

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Tue, D:29,M:1,Y3001

Police finally come knocking on the MC's door but it's not for the correct event it's for something with the bank account but not the event where they come when you first get there that was about Dora or something if I remember correctly. I have never for some reason except for the first time I played the game had the police event trigger correctly.

I think I have met Naomi once but have never gotten a threesome scene with her and Moko.

I was wondering why the MC's name was Mike instead of the name I picked but then I remembered that I had edited the script file to change his name to gaylord.

James: Bro, can I fuck her in the ass? She's your girlfriend so why are you asking him if you can fuck your girlfriend in the ass?

Never saw a pregnancy scene for Rebeca. One night I walked into the room and she had a kid with her. Then later I looked at her in the character status screen and it listed her as still being pregnant so I went into her room and found out that she still has another 7 days to go before she has her kid. I think the kids name needs to be changed to fucking Houdini because that's some grade A escape artist shit right there.

If you click dress official the MC gets dressed if you hit the CTRL button 2 times or hold it down you will leave the room and then reenter the MC's bedroom and there will be two new options to pick. Only boxers is ok and do something else. If you click just get up and hitting/holding the CTRL button you'll get three options dress official only boxers is ok and do something else.

Sometimes some spots like the MC's bedroom the icons can become invisible but are still there and are still clickable.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
you mean this
well getting them pregnant those days is easy , specially when you can keep on pumping them (the more you do higher the chances even out of their time), i am still use to it from before when you had only 10% chance on their ovul day, grind was real back then even with cheesing,
for Paola 1st kid i remember had to doit 13 or 14 ovul days till she finally got it
yes top pic, wanted to try it....ended up with babies everywhere, had to put some in drawers...you know space...lol, dam Paola tricked you eh? she tried that trick over and over again till you do it right with me, told her sorry girl that shit ain't working with me, they don't call me super sperm for nothing...she just bow her head and bang pregnant, you gotta be careful with these girls they too sneaky they always saying they don't want kids but end up with 5, just take'em out to the beach or the movies and you good to go.

• Haha

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I downloaded it but there is a problem, as I play on MAC, I don't get anything from SAVE, I already searched and I can't find where to put that saved game, by any chance do you know any application to open pc or windows game on MAC
well shit
look there - ~/Library/Renpy/(name of game)
https://f95zone.to/threads/question-about-game-titles-in-the-save-location-for-mac.106174/
define config.save_directory = "SimpleDays-1596073118"

also look here is you got save folder
SimpleDays.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
fuck man i played last night ( started a new game ) 4 1/2 hrs straight and fuckme .... when i take anna to the wedding (james/ema) things work somewhat better ... still don't get paola pregnant .... fucked her so many times 200-300 i finally said fuck that ....
when i don't take anna to the wedding i get multiple females having 2 or more kids .... except that paola bitch .. i'm getting to hate her now :(:mad:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
fuck man i played last night ( started a new game ) 4 1/2 hrs straight and fuckme .... when i take anna to the wedding (james/ema) things work somewhat better ... still don't get paola pregnant .... fucked her so many times 200-300 i finally said fuck that ....
when i don't take anna to the wedding i get multiple females having 2 or more kids .... except that paola bitch .. i'm getting to hate her now :(:mad:
just set with her PaolaPregn = True for 1st one,
with her only way for me to get her pregnant is to whether go to club with her, this triggers again, but during daytime is to set PaolaOvul and next day and then when you get option to not put condom on i set on current day.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
just set with her PaolaPregn = True for 1st one,
with her only way for me to get her pregnant is to whether go to club with her, this triggers again, but during daytime is to set PaolaOvul and next day and then when you get option to not put condom on i set on current day.
i don't know how to do that weird shit .. the game has issues .. the Dev should fix :rolleyes:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i don't know how to do that weird shit .. the game has issues .. the Dev should fix :rolleyes:
enable console, same as in any renpy game , unless you are on apk then you cant
in that case you could search for it in tho there it didnt show hers to me (game got too many variables)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
in that case you could search for it in tho there it didnt show hers to me
doesn't change the fact the dev needs to fix this not my sorry ass :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i agree, but i doubt that will happen any time soon , if anyone is reporting this at all on his P
this update did mess up quite few things
i agree ... maybe i'll stop playing this for awhile till he fixes this shit ....... yeah thats a huge "NO" he's got me hooked on this game ... like i'm a junkie :LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i agree ... maybe i'll stop playing this for awhile till he fixes this shit ....... yeah thats a huge "NO" he's got me hooked on this game ... like i'm a junkie :LOL:
i know that feeling, yesterday have replayed part of previus one (lucky scene was near end of it) and whole current update again, cause chicho have found out that you can impregnate Secret (chick from bdsm club), if you dont ask about red syringe when you 1st time enter in to bdsm club , which was 18 save pages ago , but lucky you can cheese that with variable and just replay her sex scene which was in previous update
and dev never even mention this

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
in that case you could search for it in tho there it didnt show hers to me (game got too many variables)
I found this one better to use, alot more info .

Just upload the save file and type store. in the search field scroll down to the variable you want to edit and the download file.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I found this one better to use, alot more info .

Just upload the save file and type store. in the search field scroll down to the variable you want to edit and the download file.
nice, going to bookmarks , thanks

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
i wish i was young and smart enough to do this :unsure:

so i put a sav file in there ?

and how do i use a console thing ?
Just upload your save file, edit the one you want to change, then download file and copy the downloaded file into your saves folder, when it ask to replace file just click yes.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes