ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ,,,, what the fuck am i doing that i haven't done like a million fucking times ... Zara can't get pregnant ???? motherfucker :cry:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ,,,, what the fuck am i doing that i haven't done like a million fucking times ... Zara can't get pregnant ???? motherfucker :cry:
yeah i think shes bugged or something, i havent been able to get sex scene in last 2 updates and not for lack of trying

if you dont have any kid with her yet, you can have 2 top , you could try to set
ZaraChatBaby = 3 – sex, set before visit
but for me is not working anymore

• Sad
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i think shes bugged or something, i havent been able to get sex scene in last 2 updates and not for lack of trying

if you dont have any kid with her yet, you can have 2 top , you could try to set
ZaraChatBaby = 3 – sex, set before visit
but for me is not working anymore
well shit .. thanks man :)

Reactions: micmitja

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
hj all that is with alina so far, its what i got and everyone that mention it too, julia - you have to take 2 blue pills , she falls to sleep after and forget about pill
well 1 when you are 1st time there and you cant mute her bf
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and two when you later get repeatable to call her
Thanks

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well shit .. thanks man :)
but incase you can have sex with her make sure its on her ovul day and wait for those animations to roll dont ctrl true , wait till you see green one with seed penetrating , also use blue pill with her , you get double seeding (this one you can get only in standing position), then keep on load and repeat till you see animation
and if you dont get in standing , do on table

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
but incase you can have sex with her make sure its on her ovul day and wait for those animations to roll dont ctrl true , wait till you see green one with seed penetrating , also use blue pill with her , you get double seeding (this one you can get only in standing position), then keep on load and repeat till you see animation
and if you dont get in standing , do on table
yup i get that one everytime .... just no seed injection :unsure:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yup i get that one everytime .... just no seed injection :unsure:
well if you get this one - this is 3rd animation, its same with all girls and show only on ovul day, tho those days might show few days after ovul too, but never before
1655757169462.png
then ZaraOvul = True, cause this animation triggers it and all you need to do is wait for her to announce, usually within a week

and her ovul from your saves starts with 9th in month, since you dont cheese ovul days, got only few days in month chance to do it
1655757713199.png

ok have used your save last one posted, and got her prego , got 2 saves once from start and another from end of scene
all you got to do is talk with her for few days, play with her zipper and boob till she ask you if you wana, that was round 3 visits - her ovul with those saves is now 7th

Last edited:

Tigg

Oct 4, 2017
Currently stuck at Wait for Naomi to call. Been like 3 months. Tried maxing out Moko's kid count thinking maybe that's some kind of trigger. Got the fertilization animation for her 5th kid but she never announced. Gonna try one more time. This update = Starship Trooper level bugs

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Currently stuck at Wait for Naomi to call. Been like 3 months. Tried maxing out Moko's kid count thinking maybe that's some kind of trigger. Got the fertilization animation for her 5th kid but she never announced. Gonna try one more time. This update = Starship Trooper level bugs
which call tho there are multiple , on which stage are you, did you had threesome, did you impregnate her for threesome, call to announce that shes pregnant (where you get choice it inv her to live with you but you can also fuckup) , call that she gave birth thinking.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8181112

but yeah in the end its possible that is just another bug to put on list , this update got many

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well if you get this one - this is 3rd animation, its same with all girls and show only on ovul day, tho those days might show few days after ovul too, but never before
View attachment 1882117
then ZaraOvul = True, cause this animation triggers it and all you need to do is wait for her to announce, usually within a week

and her ovul from your saves starts with 9th in month, since you dont cheese ovul days, got only few days in month chance to do it
View attachment 1882125

ok have used your save last one posted, and got her prego , got 2 saves once from start and another from end of scene
all you got to do is talk with her for few days, play with her zipper and boob till she ask you if you wana, that was round 3 visits
dude your awesome .. i don't know what to say (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Naomi was bugged for me, too. She's supposed to call on mondays, but her preg level reset every week for some reason. I had to use the universal cheat mod to change preg level to 2 shortly after waking up on monday to get her to call.

• Thinking Face

Tigg

Oct 4, 2017
which call tho there are multiple , on which stage are you, did you had threesome, did you impregnate her for threesome, call to announce that shes pregnant (where you get choice it inv her to live with you but you can also fuckup) , call that she gave birth View attachment 1882211
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8181112

but yeah in the end its possible that is just another bug to put on list , this update got many
Knocked her up in the threesome, got the call that she's pregers, told her if it's mine then move in, it's been "Wait for Naomi's call" since. She still shows as pregnant in my codex and there's been nothing for literal months.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Knocked her up in the threesome, got the call that she's pregers, told her if it's mine then move in, it's been "Wait for Naomi's call" since. She still shows as pregnant in my codex and there's been nothing for literal months.
Same here, done all the things you put and still waiting, on another note got Zara preg 2nd time while waiting :D

• Haha

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well with her lots of those calls and stuff happens when you sleep alone in your own room , try to skip a week that way and see if anything happens, or try to find which variable is talking about
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8383409

but if its just another bug it really wouldnt surprised me , but at least there is way to cheese it i guess

ah and she doesnt call she shows then when kid is born, for me happend tue morning when was alone in bed, was one of those where you got from job directly to sleep

Last edited:

Tigg

Oct 4, 2017
Same here, done all the things you put and still waiting, on another note got Zara preg 2nd time while waiting :D
Same, just hate that there's kid caps on everyone. Anna-Dora at 5, Moko at 4, Rebeca at 3, Zara at 2, Paula at 5 and evidently I'm tapped. Don't quite know why the caps tbh. Not like it means anything to the story...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Just got this has anyone had this in the game.

View attachment 1882293 View attachment 1882293
go to sleep (alone your room) and if its that what i think it is, she will wake you middle of night

do make save tho before you do tho

yep went to test on my save , thats when you get invited on threesome

also do yourself favor and use
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD and #NomeD

Max4404

Feb 18, 2018
yeah , well i can do that for you, can give you , can give you my saves from end of previous update , you just change name
mcname = u'MC'
so far got em all, wont ever have the need for more money or pills also, and is also pass elena threesome so you can have just 1 on 1 with her, rest is up to you, just look at changelog to see whats new to do
no clue if any bugfix is coming tho, cause nobody is complaining about it on public posts
I can send a photo of all the folders that I get from the game that is MAC? I have not been able to find one that allows me to enter your game so that I can play it

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I can send a photo of all the folders that I get from the game that is MAC? I have not been able to find one that allows me to enter your game so that I can play it
take a look at this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8379986

also save i have posted back then is kind off obsolite , so if you will use any , when you figure it out how to (i am not Mac user so cant help you more than that) use that one
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8377418

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes