ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just upload your save file, edit the one you want to change, then download file and copy the downloaded file into your saves folder, when it ask to replace file just click yes.
i've tried .. saved it where MC cums in Paola .. don't know where to change it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i've tried .. saved it where MC cums in Paola .. don't know where to change it :ROFLMAO:
well i have tried to upload there and for some reason doesnt wana, but what ever
based on pic above you have to find this and click it or make sure its clicked and then you have to wait for her announce, go to her mid day on coffee till she says so
search for Paola or store.Paola and scroll if need it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i have tried to upload there and for some reason doesnt wana, but what ever
based on pic above you have to find this and click it
search for Paola or store.Paola and scroll if need it
ya know what i just think i'm to fucking old to figure this shit out ....
is that console thing hard like this ?
and how do i get that ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ya know what i just think i'm to fucking old to figure this shit out ....
is that console thing hard like this ?
and how do i get that ?
for me console is least work , you got ingame with shift+O on pc, and with shift + D got access to dev console where you can check all the variables
and you unlock it with unren, just have to make sure there you got right one for right version
which you can see in "log.txt" after you 1st launch game , or in /game/script_version.txt
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-v-0-11v3-unren-v-0-12v3-unren-v-0-13-v2-unren-windowed.92717/
all you have to remember bout there is that code is case sensitive and before changing anything test it without = at the end, to whether check situation or to see if you have written wrong,
you get use to it, and once you do can manage all renpy games that way
its specially usable when you use some day time variable or similar, then you can just press arrow up to show what ever you used before

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey guys thanks for trying to help me out here .... my old brain don't understand any of what your saying .. sorry ... and again thanks :)

Reactions: micmitja

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Try this go to your room/click pc/click bottom left app and click on bottom option make both green, got bunch girls knocked up without being their ovul day, got more kids than girls, my taxes at end year gonna give me good $$$ lol, if you using pc i have save where coices are made at the point where you get secret pregnant, since in my game she knocked up didn't want knock her up in that game incase you guys come looking for me with a shotgun :ROFLMAO: :giggle: :sneaky:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
cool thanks
got the bitch pregnant , have just set ovul and rolled back few times
just make sure you press there "i like it"
got 2 saves one is on that act, just dont scroll back there and another just after
have add you also few blue pills and cash

also now not sure if she calls you in office , she does that for birth for sure, but just incase, go midday to her on coffee till she announces pregnancy
since is weekend at your play you can do that next day right after breakfast, have to go there for few days till she wants to talk about it

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
got 2 saves one is on that act, just dont scroll back there and another just after

also now not sure if she calls you in office , she does that for birth for sure, but just incase, go midday to her on coffee till she announces pregnancy
dude thank you so much .. i'll give them a try

Reactions: micmitja

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

I got Paola pregnant and she had her baby all alone :cry:

It's not fair that she has to keep it a secret and be exiled across the hall when the other four girls all get to help each other out and emotionally support one another. Having a new baby is hard. I hope when we move to the better house there will be a place for her. There really is no reason why the pregnancy and childbirth should have been kept secret from the other girls. They know the guy they are with is the sperminator. It is going to be more awkward when the secretary, the call girl, the masseuse, the running partner, the married woman, and the neighbor's mistress show up but there is no reason why neighbor Paola can't be part of the happy family.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
its amazing .. dude your fucking awesome ... thank you (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
here have add you few condoms too, you will need em
and on that sentence where save is she will tell you when shes ready, gona have to go there up to a week
save is next day right after breakfast at her place

I got Paola pregnant and she had her baby all alone :cry:

It's not fair that she has to keep it a secret and be exiled across the hall when the other four girls all get to help each other out and emotionally support one another. Having a new baby is hard. I hope when we move to the better house there will be a place for her. There really is no reason why the pregnancy and childbirth should have been kept secret from the other girls. They know the guy they are with is the sperminator. It is going to be more awkward when the secretary, the call girl, the masseuse, the running partner, the married woman, and the neighbor's mistress show up but there is no reason why neighbor Paola can't be part of the happy family.
yeah i hope they will all move in now with us, paola, zara, maria and all the others, with new house which should come with next update

Last edited:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
probably, for money you got 2 variables
Money
mnchk - cheat check
both have to be same
You can disabl the anticheat at the police, but then money isn't recorded as a single number anymore. Why add a disable just to fuck you over In the save editor?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You can disabl the anticheat at the police, but then money isn't recorded as a single number anymore. Why add a disable just to fuck you over In the save editor?
no clue why, all i know is that its there since i 1st got to game , beside you need to do only 1nce and your good for duration
beside you got multiple money checks, police as you guys say, then you got james in office, every day or at least few times a week he comes and borrows some cash, thats money check

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I managed to take Alina to the movies but I cannot figure out how to trigger first sex with her? Also how does one keep Julia from taking morning after pill? Let me guess in a future update...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I managed to take Alina to the movies but I cannot figure out how to trigger first sex with her? Also how does one keep Julia from taking morning after pill? Let me guess in a future update...
hj all that is with alina so far, its what i got and everyone that mention it too, julia - you have to take 2 blue pills , she falls to sleep after and forget about pill
well 1 when you are 1st time there and you cant mute her bf
and two when you later get repeatable to call her

Reactions: Macinnes
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes