chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
When you are not using the sandbox mode you can no longer get blue pills... or does anybody know a work around ?
Have you tried using save edit online? I find the open sandbox more entertaining and much much much longer and you can use the blue pills with 3 girls

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I dislike sandbox games when they are incomplete, especially when they don't tell you that you have exhausted all the content. I don't mind them as much when they are completed or if they have a built-in walkthrough to let you know you have reached the end of the update. Superheroes Suck is a good example of using this mechanism to keep you from getting stuck in a purgatory of clicking through the house and never getting anywhere.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
i think to remember i told madam to fuck off but now (played version 0.14 last) mc says he had a deal with her where there any changes that changed some choices?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i think to remember i told madam to fuck off but now (played version 0.14 last) mc says he had a deal with her where there any changes that changed some choices?
well you get to inv secret to your house if you got her pregnant before and got 1 repeatable girl for sex , for now only one the one you did 1st time there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CircaAD

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
i have to say im really confused now...
I loaded my save from 15.1 , some new events pop up sure, but he starts telling everyone that he has big house and they can come and live with him, yet no official introduction of the new house was made and he still lives in his previous house... o.o
edit: new events stopped appearing too. i had a colombo event, followed by oliver event, then few with repairs in spa and thats it....

Last edited:

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
So uh... just to be sure I'm not missing anything.

No big house stuff in this update? He tells everyone that he now has a big house and they can come live with him but I don't see any big house available, I still live in the previous one. I thought the point of the big update that took much longer then normal was the planned introduction of the big house...?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So uh... just to be sure I'm not missing anything.

No big house stuff in this update? He tells everyone that he now has a big house and they can come live with him but I don't see any big house available, I still live in the previous one. I thought the point of the big update that took much longer then normal was the planned introduction of the big house...?
no house in this update only invites of some ppl , house got put on for 017 which will probably be also ch3
dev took some break from game its why it took so long

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes