pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
This has been removed from the game after a vote poll in Patreon.
It was Anna corruption path, but the vote decided to not have such.
The result is that Anna has no corruption path and I removed all code etc.
question! after visit by Madame! you cant have blue pill lab enymore? "why" I told here i dont work whit here!
But anyway she take over the Lab?
Good i had a save before the visit! from now on i dont visit that woman!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
question! after visit by Madame! you cant have blue pill lab enymore? "why" I told here i dont work whit here!
There are other new things to do after you sell the blue pill lab, but you can grind and grind until you got enough money and a stockpile of blue pills or you can use the console to give yourself a lot of money and loads of blue pills, on top of that you can get another 30mil and unlimited services at the bdsm club if you take madam's offer, you can't really continue the game if you don't take one of her offers at this time.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i thought that in thisupdate the moving would be done but seems that not the case soomone know why?

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
This has been removed from the game after a vote poll in Patreon.
It was Anna corruption path, but the vote decided to not have such.
The result is that Anna has no corruption path and I removed all code etc.
I've never understood why someone want to remove part of a game. Why not give the player multiple options? We all have different preferences and fetishes. The best way to meet as many as possible it to give the player the option to choose which path he/she prefer.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
The best way to make something have value attempt too illegalize, remove or censor it from the populous.
So now the mod community has access to another "Aww, Hell yeah lets do this" moment.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
You can buy the pills from the pharmacy. They are not free anymore, but still available.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I wonder if Madam will have a plot in future updates!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
i am expecting it , she did said that maybe will have fun together with mc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tho when will be her time only dev knows
also who will be those two ? listed among girls maybe madam and desire

Last edited:
Reactions: timpo and Ssato243

tuajiuthou

Jul 19, 2020
mc wouldn't know either tristy pregnant or not? teodora only give birth once ? second time maybe pregnant wouldn't give birth?

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Not to throw shade at the dev, but this game is in desperate need of an editor/translator. I'm sincerely hoping they reach their Patreon goal in hiring one since it's one of the few sandbox style VNs that actually incorporates the pregnancy tag liberally rather than at the very end of the story.

mc wouldn't know either tristy pregnant or not? teodora only give birth once ? second time maybe pregnant wouldn't give birth?
Searching through the game variables there doesn't seem to be a pregnancy variable associated with Tristy. However, Teodora does seem to have a name associated with a second child, so perhaps a second one is possible.

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
i am expecting it , she did said that maybe will have fun together with mc
tho when will be her time only dev knows
also who will be those two ? listed among girls maybe madam and desire
I'm also looking forward to what the chief of defense said about the police :love:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
This oh so sounds like something that would go down in a banana republic (coup), getting vibes of (MC being) a fall guy here.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes