chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
change to new House dosnt work
Save 1-1 is where you get that option enjoy the show, saved there for people not being able to trigger event,also can't have anyone in household knocked up with visible tummy and has to be a saturday,took a few weeks to trigger it so my save just saved you time and headaches but my save comes with a few babies...well not maybe a few but just a little more...all right all right not gonna lie got like 15 kids..hey I like big family. save 1 if from where you get option to move(use this so you see all scenes)save 2-2 already enlarging family in new hom, don't know save 3-2

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
can't visit poala and i'm still at the apartment.
If you already talked to her about moving to new house you won't get that option till the moving day,all events trigger when you move to new house. I had betty/secret move with scenes but when I triggered move to new house got that event again.I just uploaded save where you get option to move to new house incase people couldn't trigger it,all is done so only thing you have to do is click on 'move to new house' save 1-1

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Gibt es schon eine deutsche Übersetzung für das Spiels
Bleiben Sie in diesem Forum, klicken Sie auf die Startseite der Suche und fragen Sie nach einer deutschen Übersetzung. Schauen Sie, ob sich etwas ergibt
Ich habe gerade keine deutsche Übersetzung gesucht

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
not sure if only one, but if nr of kids are the issue from triggering visitation might be, its only thing i can think off and its worth to try. also dont know what else were you changing with variables, thats for you to play around and test. otherwise you will have to wait on dev or someone with bit more knowledge to fix that.
could also simply be bug and nothing with save related, wouldnt be 1st with this version. View attachment 2792785

Found : Emarefusecheat must be 5 but in my save was 2. Don't know how changed but now I have : Ema bla bla (slip in your bed).

Yes!
1690094510947.png

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
micmitja can you chat with Ema in new house? seems she never home when I try. Got the tribe over with all girls parents scenes rofl also enlarging the family you know me I like big family.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Found : Emarefusecheat must be 5 but in my save was 2. Don't know how changed but now I have : Ema bla bla (slip in your bed).

Yes!
View attachment 2792835
Is this pic from new or old house? Cause I moved to new house but never got that scene maybe it's because I'm banging all the girls....again and still haven't slept alone :rolleyes: :rolleyes::giggle:

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
Speaking of Ema, I noticed that in the girl info screen it still says "Living with James" instead of Living with you or Living with you and James (I don't know which should be the correct one) after moving into the new house.

Luckily it's not a problematic bug (version 0.17.4) that blocks gameplay, but I think it's worth reporting (for future versions).

Reactions: megalono

dailandemon

Aug 23, 2018
I wonder, i have got secret pregnant but i see in the new update you can invite her to your new house, seems i missed something there, because i cant get in contact with her again after the deal with madam

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
If you already talked to her about moving to new house you won't get that option till the moving day,all events trigger when you move to new house. I had betty/secret move with scenes but when I triggered move to new house got that event again.I just uploaded save where you get option to move to new house incase people couldn't trigger it,all is done so only thing you have to do is click on 'move to new house' save 1-1
thank you kind sir for this.. i will try it out!

Reactions: chicho1958

nchls_chong

Oct 2, 2020
Hi how do I trigger the Apply for Citizenship in VN, i've been on and on for a few weeks but it hasn't triggered yet. What am I missing here?

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Ok i want to try this game...but is there any NTR or sharing....i know there is no tag like that...but i can see a lots of dudes around....

• Haha
Reactions: Digital Pimp

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ok i want to try this game...but is there any NTR or sharing....i know there is no tag like that...but i can see a lots of dudes around....
You can have sex with your best friend's girl and then steal her when she is his wife. Then you can also fuck his mistress and steal her too. So that is technically sharing, right? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Digital Pimp

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Ok
You can have sex with your best friend's girl and then steal her when she is his wife. Then you can also fuck his mistress and steal her too. So that is technically sharing, right? :ROFLMAO:
If you're having sex with your friends gf..and she doesn't stop having sex with her bf.. Isn't it sharing? And anyway....What's the point...you basically getting second hand pussy...

reximusprime

Mar 28, 2019
I'm enjoying this game...if you make the right choices, the MC kinda Forrest Gump's his way into a harem. Each girl brings a totally crazy scenario that could be a movie on its own :p

Reactions: Necreonlord4
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes