Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
No. Also, just tried another new game, but this time in sandbox mode, managed to get her to give birth this time. Not sure if it's just luck or it's fixed in sandbox now, but my run from earlier in VN mode is definitely broken.
At least it's working now. Hope it keeps working properly for you!(y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I did one save with her in it to just see how it goes later on. I'll wait for the next update to hopefully move the story along. Just getting to bang Theodora more was not the worth the update to me. Maybe one day anal will finally get added in.
you can have her move in the mansion at some point ... but she just drains the MC and gives nothing in return :(

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I did warn him, didn't realize that can happen without realizing it, but I did choose, I will take care of Ema
if you want Ema .. you have to say "FUCK JAMES" ( he's an idiot anyways ) and i love Ema ... err i mean my MC loves Ema :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ema is at the bottom of the list of girls in the AVN. Lydia and Alina at the top of the list.
that would depend on who your asking .. doesn't it ... i mean i think Anna/Dora/Moko/Paola/Maria/Ema/Zara/Bombina/Lydia and damn ... my list is pretty big .... trouble is Anna is seemingly straight .. but what happens at the beach makes me think her and Ema are bi also ... We know Maria/Moko/Naomi are ... i'm wondering if the dev is going to make all the girls bi at some point .. cause it went from just 3 of the girls are bi .. and now we have like what 4 other are possibly bi or at least hinted to being bi :unsure:
i mean nothing wrong with it i guess but wouldn't enough be enough jjeeezzz :LOL:

Reactions: wookie ookie

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Does anyone know how to get Naomi pregnant? is the only thing I'm missing. I can have sex with her at night solo or with Moko. but she never gets pregnant
The second time correct? or talking about a 3rd ? I just follow the sperm prompts when having sex with a girl that will lead to pregnancy.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Does anyone know how to get Naomi pregnant? is the only thing I'm missing. I can have sex with her at night solo or with Moko. but she never gets pregnant
She should get pregnant when you have the 3 some with her and Moko the first time when Moko takes off condom after that on her Ovulation day don't know why she hasn't you could try doing save before and just reloading on one of her ovulation days and see if that works

Splitzzk

Dec 14, 2021
idk if im bugged or something but it says work in spa, buy new house and move there but idk how to trigger it or anything

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
idk if im bugged or something but it says work in spa, buy new house and move there but idk how to trigger it or anything
When you hit 5 Million in income it will trigger Brent to come to office to show you new house after you buy it you can only move on weekends none of main girls can be pregnant at the time of the move (first step is build pill lab to start making 1 million a week I take it you have done that)

Splitzzk

Dec 14, 2021
When you hit 5 Million in income it will trigger Brent to come to office to show you new house after you buy it you can only move on weekends none of main girls can be pregnant at the time of the move (first step is build pill lab to start making 1 million a week I take it you have done that)
i got the 5 mill and bought the house i just dont know how to move in

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
To go to the spa click the icon on the map. For the first two weeks I went there every day. Later Maria will tell you about a bar. Go there and talk to Raj and go to the bar. Both will tell you to come back the next day. I always skip the bar the next visit and see Raj first to get the app for your computer and then buy the gun permit and gun. The go to the bar and when a guy tries to rob you, you rob him. Then go to the bar several times and later a guy named Emmon talks to you about a pill and gives you some. Then you will make a lab and start making those pills and sell them for a million bucks each week. After a get 5 million you can buy a house. Many other things happen in between though.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
i got the 5 mill and bought the house i just dont know how to move in
Q: How to move to the new house in Ch.2?
A: To buy the new house you need to have at least 2 kids and 6M+ in your wallet account. Also you have to complete the deal with Madam. The house will cost you 5M. Anna (if she is with you) must to have at least one kid (to make her parents happy ;) and you have to invite them in Mohoro). Naomi story (if Moko is with you) should to be completed (refused or living with you and Moko) Dora (if she is with you) must to have her dental clinic. Ema to be invited to the new house and been on the beach and the club. Also - at home all 5 girls must to be not visible pregnant!! Too much work to make them with pregnant and not pregnant bellies during the moving day.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Q: How to move to the new house in Ch.2?
A: To buy the new house you need to have at least 2 kids and 6M+ in your wallet account. Also you have to complete the deal with Madam. The house will cost you 5M. Anna (if she is with you) must to have at least one kid (to make her parents happy ;) and you have to invite them in Mohoro). Naomi story (if Moko is with you) should to be completed (refused or living with you and Moko) Dora (if she is with you) must to have her dental clinic. Ema to be invited to the new house and been on the beach and the club. Also - at home all 5 girls must to be not visible pregnant!! Too much work to make them with pregnant and not pregnant bellies during the moving day.
At some point, that mansion is going to feel small if the protagonist continues to keep impregnating more women left, right and bloody centre (Abby, Betty, Bombina, Hanna, Sasha and some other ladies are next in line). His mother at least will be delighted to have more grandchildren to dote with love. As for Anna's parents, they're happy with 6 grandkids. Her, not so much atm. :):whistle:

3.90 star(s) 92 Votes