BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Did the dev forget all about the V/N part when everyone moved into the mansion? The game kicks you straight into sandbox mode...

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I didn't do it because I didn't know if she was a scammer, and with the blonde neighbor, I never take risks without a condom because I don't know if she would leave me.
Paola won't leave you she'll move with you and give you 5 wonderful baby's. Your Dora's knight in shining armor she won't scam you :LOL:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
The dev iirc decided to go for sandbox mode from Chapter 3 onwards. That's why the VN mode isn't available anymore.
Ah okay, thanks for the info and unfortunately I can't abide sandbox elements in a game... Enjoy the game then guys I'm out.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I didn't do it because I didn't know if she was a scammer, and with the blonde neighbor, I never take risks without a condom because I don't know if she would leave me.
I went the other way. Very happy to knock up Paola, (because she's hot, yeah, I'm shallow). But turned Alina down cause every second comment was about how rich I was, and her ex had already hit me up for 30 thousand. I turned down all the gold diggers. Alina, Tristy, Elena, Secret. And took everyone else. Can't wait to add Ema & Sasha (officially), get Julia & Teodora into the house, add Betty & Hanna, (maybe Abby, Bombina & Ramona, they've seemed legit so far) and really hoping we can add Tiffany.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Ah okay, thanks for the info and unfortunately I can't abide sandbox elements in a game... Enjoy the game then guys I'm out.
You really get a lot more options in sandbox and can do things when you want to. It really isn't a bad sandbox but thats totally up to you. I've used sandbox sine beginning of chapter 2 no problems

Feb 25, 2024
I went the other way. Very happy to knock up Paola, (because she's hot, yeah, I'm shallow). But turned Alina down cause every second comment was about how rich I was, and her ex had already hit me up for 30 thousand. I turned down all the gold diggers. Alina, Tristy, Elena, Secret. And took everyone else. Can't wait to add Ema & Sasha (officially), get Julia & Teodora into the house, add Betty & Hanna, (maybe Abby, Bombina & Ramona, they've seemed legit so far) and really hoping we can add Tiffany.
I'm going to start over, because when I started, I didn't read about it and didn't know it was a Harem, and I chose the VN mode the first time. Do you think Sandbox mode is better for evolving?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I really don't like sandbox either and started off with AVN, but by the time it switched I was already invested in the girls and the story and I haven't actually found it to be that bad to be honest. So I have kept on going. But you do you.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I'm going to start over, because when I started, I didn't read about it and didn't know it was a Harem, and I chose the VN mode the first time. Do you think Sandbox mode is better for evolving?
I started with AVN and switched when I had to, I didn't notice much difference in gameplay and can't even tell you when it happened. It seemed natural and not that difficult to manage, maybe because I already understood the game by then. I don't believe I've missed anything by not starting with sandbox. I've maxed out all the pregnancies with the girls I wanted.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
some play the VN story ... i think sandbox is best ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
For Mohoro, I only took Dora and have two children with her. It's calm, too calm even; I'm even thinking about starting a new game to have more excitement.
you only get the Dora ending if you only take her .... you end marrying her .... same with any of the other girls .... Anna /// Moko ///
if you only want one of them .. it ends with you marrying them ... and no Mohoro ..

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Paola is a must yes she's just to hot to turn down, Alina won't be in your pocket for any other money so if you play again you can take her, the 30K was needed because she will never break a promise and that's only way her path opens. Tristy, Elena yeah big gold diggers with house, car support Elena is into Mc for around 400K, Tristy not so bad bout 3000 Yeah I'm a sucker have both of them. Secret really hasn't asked for anything. Ema goes without saying. Sasha I so love her and feel so baby blue balled right now:LOL: . Julia and Teodora goes without saying too. Ramona's sweet innocents drives me nuts she's a must along with Abby, Betty's long legs have been calling me since she started at spa can't wait. On the fence with Hanna and Tiffany seems like she would be fun

Reactions: ImperialD

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Paola is a must yes she's just to hot to turn down, Alina won't be in your pocket for any other money so if you play again you can take her, the 30K was needed because she will never break a promise and that's only way her path opens. Tristy, Elena yeah big gold diggers with house, car support Elena is into Mc for around 400K, Tristy not so bad bout 3000 Yeah I'm a sucker have both of them. Secret really hasn't asked for anything. Ema goes without saying. Sasha I so love her and feel so baby blue balled right now:LOL: . Julia and Teodora goes without saying too. Ramona's sweet innocents drives me nuts she's a must along with Abby, Betty's long legs have been calling me since she started at spa can't wait. On the fence with Hanna and Tiffany seems like she would be fun
Betty's legs! :love: really need a drooling emoji. I love Maria, just for putting her into that uniform.
I wonder if Ramona and Zara are related, they are both so sweet and innocent.
Hanna has me a bit mesmerized. Those Boobs, with those child-bearing hips, she's perfect for my harem.
I did think about going back after I realised that Secret may not be a gold digger. And adding Alina too, but I'd put so much work into getting everyone else into the harem, into the house and pregnant, I didn't want to waste it. And was happy to live without them.

3.90 star(s) 93 Votes