ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
and here is the endings for each girl ( single ) MC and only 1 girl ...
And iirc, there's also an ending where the protagonist ends up getting married with Vicky as well. I wonder when she'll reappear in Chapter 3, perhaps in the future, who really knows. :unsure::unsure:
1715997976064.png
This image shows both of them many, many years later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fauno36

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Paola is a must yes she's just to hot to turn down, Alina won't be in your pocket for any other money so if you play again you can take her, the 30K was needed because she will never break a promise and that's only way her path opens. Tristy, Elena yeah big gold diggers with house, car support Elena is into Mc for around 400K, Tristy not so bad bout 3000 Yeah I'm a sucker have both of them. Secret really hasn't asked for anything. Ema goes without saying. Sasha I so love her and feel so baby blue balled right now:LOL: . Julia and Teodora goes without saying too. Ramona's sweet innocents drives me nuts she's a must along with Abby, Betty's long legs have been calling me since she started at spa can't wait. On the fence with Hanna and Tiffany seems like she would be fun
yup the girls i hate are the gold diggers .... Elena/Tristy ... and i hate Rebeca's attitude :mad: she tends to dismiss anything the MC has to say :mad:

Reactions: Fauno36

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
And iirc, there's also an ending where the protagonist ends up getting married with Vicky as well. I wonder when she'll reappear in Chapter 3, perhaps in the future, who really knows. :unsure::unsure:
no vicky ending so far my friend ;)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
yup they never marry
I think that ending image was from v0.3.0 (that version had the married endings with Anna, Dora and Moko). So they didn't tie the knot, had no idea. But I believe she was mentioned in a conversation with her brother when he arrived to Mohoro sometime later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
its pretty easy to make it to Mohoro .. just hook up with at least 2 of the starting 3 girls .... Anna/Dora ... Anna/Moko ... Dora/Moko .. and you will get to Mohoro .... the easiest by far is taking Moko ... you can get to Mohoro with around 400,000 ... without her you lose cash and can end going to Mohoro with a little over 400,000 but the police take about 300,000 from you .. then you have to get a loan from the bank ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think that ending image was from v0.3.0. So they didn't tie the knot, had no idea. But I believe she was mentioned in a conversation with her brother when he arrived to Mohoro sometime later.
yeah .. thats when Oliver tells the MC that Vicky has talked about him and how the MC was doing ..... is all
and this conversation takes place in 17.6 haven't seen it since :unsure:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Betty's legs! :love: really need a drooling emoji. I love Maria, just for putting her into that uniform.
I wonder if Ramona and Zara are related, they are both so sweet and innocent.
Hanna has me a bit mesmerized. Those Boobs, with those child-bearing hips, she's perfect for my harem.
I did think about going back after I realised that Secret may not be a gold digger. And adding Alina too, but I'd put so much work into getting everyone else into the harem, into the house and pregnant, I didn't want to waste it. And was happy to live without them.
Well damn I forgot to mention Maria she's is a must to kinda like automatic don't even think about it lol, have you played keeping the gang yet it's not bad no Secret or BDSM club tho below is everyonr I have in gang Rt with exception of Secret

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
its pretty easy to make it to Mohoro .. just hook up with at least 2 of the starting 3 girls .... Anna/Dora ... Anna/Moko ... Dora/Moko .. and you will get to Mohoro .... the easiest by far is taking Moko ... you can get to Mohoro with around 400,000 ... without her you lose cash and can end going to Mohoro with a little over 400,000 but the police take about 300,000 from you .. then you have to get a loan from the bank ;)
It was so long ago, I can't remember exactly how, but I know I only hooked up with 1 of the starting girls. I didn't like Anna or Moko and I got to Mohoro. Not sure how, but there must have been a way. I didn't keep any saves from pre Mohoro.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Well damn I forgot to mention Maria she's is a must to kinda like automatic don't even think about it lol, have you played keeping the gang yet it's not bad no Secret or BDSM club tho
yeah i don't really care for that route :unsure:
Same. I like the BDSM club. I have it turned off (to save money), and just turn it on when I want to go. And off again when I come home. Keep checking to see if we can get any different girls besides Suzi (?). I'd like a turn with the receptionist, can't remember her name. Destiny???

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Same. I like the BDSM club. I have it turned off (to save money), and just turn it on when I want to go. And off again when I come home. Keep checking to see if we can get any different girls besides Suzi (?). I'd like a turn with the receptionist, can't remember her name. Destiny???
The receptionist at Madam's club is called Desire. I take the protagonist would love to get a turn with her (and probably make her become a mother if he gets the chance). ;)

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yeah i don't really care for that route :unsure:
I don't think it's that bad just that you lose BDSM club and Secret, money good tho 500K a week but still have to pay Blade 250K so take home is 250K week. I have separate save folders so I play both routes works out nice when I run out of girls to knock up on one I move to the other one and start again :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't think it's that bad just that you lose BDSM club and Secret, money good tho 500K a week but still have to pay Blade 250K so take home is 250K week. I have separate save folders so I play both routes works out nice when I run out of girls to knock up on one I move to the other one and start again :LOL::LOL::LOL:
yeah .. but if you make the middle deal with Madam .. you get 30 million and access to the BDSM club and Lydia is yours :love:

The receptionist at Madam's club is called Desire. I take the protagonist would love to get a turn with her (and probably make her a mother if he gets the chance). ;)
hell yes i would love that .. Tiffany also .... the cashier at the clothing store Ramona the stripper .. geez i could go on and on :love:

It was so long ago, I can't remember exactly how, but I know I only hooked up with 1 of the starting girls. I didn't like Anna or Moko and I got to Mohoro. Not sure how, but there must have been a way. I didn't keep any saves from pre Mohoro.
not that i recall ... and i've played from day 1 i think :unsure:

megalono makes some hot babes .. hard to say no to :love::LOL:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
megalono makes some hot babes .. hard to say no to :love::LOL:
And those babes combined must've given birth to almost 50 children in total (boys and girls among them). If Mohoro is an archipelago, he could get one or two private islands or something like that to have enough space to raise his offspring. ;);)

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yeah .. but if you make the middle deal with Madam .. you get 30 million and access to the BDSM club and Lydia is yours :love:
Yeah that's the downfall not having BDSM and Secret (Lydia) I always forget to use her real name LOL guess she'll always be my Secret and I do miss her :( I never did middle one for 30 only did 20 + 50K and 50 40M

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes