Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
i have my MC visit the BDSM club once every couple weeks ... till more gets implemented (y)
With the unlimited visits as part of your deal with Madame, are they free? Or do you still have the weekly fee?

IIRC I took 40M, and still have to pay the weekly fee. Don't really care, cause I only turn it on when I want to go and turn it off before the fee is due. So. I'm way in front, but just curious for reference.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
With the unlimited visits as part of your deal with Madame, are they free? Or do you still have the weekly fee?

IIRC I took 40M, and still have to pay the weekly fee. Don't really care, cause I only turn it on when I want to go and turn it off before the fee is due. So. I'm way in front, but just curious for reference.
well yeah ... you get unlimited access .. remember all you give up to the Madam for it ;)
it better be free .. right :LOL:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
well yeah ... you get unlimited access .. remember all you give up to the Madam for it ;)
it better be free .. right :LOL:
Somehow, I'd just never put it together it was free. Don't know why, just a brain fart I guess.

I still reckon I'm better off with the 10M, and only turn it on when I want to go (usually every couple of weeks). Just gotta remember to turn it off before Monday and it's free too (I think, pretty sure I've never been charged). If I have it's only 500 anyway.

Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Somehow, I'd just never put it together it was free. Don't know why, just a brain fart I guess.

I still reckon I'm better off with the 10M, and only turn it on when I want to go (usually every couple of weeks). Just gotta remember to turn it off before Monday and it's free too (I think, pretty sure I've never been charged). If I have it's only 500 anyway.
thats cool to each his own .. i'd rather have the 30 mil & unlimited access .. see like i said earlier ... buy the time this takes place i usually have around 35 to 40 million .. then add the 30 i get from the Madam .. i on average have around 60 to 70 million ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and don't forget .. there will be alot more added .. being able to buy other businesses is one of them and having alot of cash helps with that (y)

Reactions: Milton749

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
thats cool to each his own .. i'd rather have the 30 mil & unlimited access .. see like i said earlier ... buy the time this takes place i usually have around 35 to 40 million .. then add the 30 i get from the Madam .. i on average have around 60 to 70 million ;)
Waaaaayyyyy too much grind to get 40 million before finishing madam quest. Yikes!

Reactions: ImperialD

Gencay

Jul 26, 2017
Hi guys, when I go to gym Hanna can not touch to me. I can choose only not now. What I can do for that?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You might be talking to her at wrong time, normally mornings is when I do. I've played this so many times never having a problem with buying her the dental office, she will take the job but you can still give her the money and go with her to buy it. you might have to re-install game and start over you can skip 1st part by answering questions
so you are telling me that she will take a job first even if i have the money to buy the studio?? i never went forward after her telling me she took the job..it made no sense in doing this...it's supposed to be like this, really?
p.s. i know i have to speak to her in the morning and i already started off 2 or 3 times to try to let her get the damn money..well never happened

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
so you are telling me that she will take a job first even if i have the money to buy the studio?? i never went forward after her telling me she took the job..it made no sense in doing this...it's supposed to be like this, really?
Yes, every play through I do it is the same way. She takes the job and then the next day you give her 150,000 bucks. Doesn't make sense but that is how the dev wrote it. Same with Maria telling you she needs every Tuesday off for a class but she really takes Monday off.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
any changes for v0.18.2?
Significant? Some. Teodora is available more often now and you can knock her up again. If you wish you can add Tristy to the harem. Can bang but not knock up Ema. Still can not knock up Maria again and the story line did not budge an inch.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

Don't feel bad I never put it together that it was free either WTH

Reactions: Milton749

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Wait Secret won't move in with you unless you pick the middle option?
Secret moved with me on the 20 +50K and the 40M option I haven't done the 30M option yet, earlier I posted that there was 50M option which was mistake on my part should have been 40M. Deals are 20M +50K , 30M, 40M

3.90 star(s) 92 Votes