• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Anna's dad has a date with truck-kun, this is the avn way. I'm not even that into Lyn, I'm hoping the curves appear as she gets healthier, but I'm avn greedy and all the womens are for me.
Oh I am a greedy man whore too. But I also have a playthrough where I have rejected Ema as she is a charter member of flat ass society. Ema's ass is so flat it is the reason the Flat Earth Society thinks the earth is flat.

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
No, haven't had time for a few days. Still at the just moving into new house. After today, I have empty days to get stuck in. :p
Well doesn't really matter how many kids you have with the girls, you just have to make sure you get the beach and club event done for Ema then you'll be able to proceed with her part of update and can just start knocking up all the other girls

Reactions: ImperialD

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Oh I am a greedy man whore too. But I also have a playthrough where I have rejected Ema as she is a charter member of flat ass society. Ema's ass is so flat it is the reason the Flat Earth Society thinks the earth is flat.
Yes to all. If I'm 100% honest almost none of the girls in this game are my 'type' but I'm not here to he discerning.

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Well doesn't really matter how many kids you have with the girls, you just have to make sure you get the beach and club event done for Ema then you'll be able to proceed with her part of update and can just start knocking up all the other girls
Having played before I worked on getting the major events done first and everyone pregnant once. So I've moved, Done the Ema events. Done Great Monto, Hired Hanna. Now it's just getting the mayor thing done and spreading the baby batter. (Only 9 so far - Dora & Paola 2, Ema, Maria, Alina, Zara & Secret, plus Julia & Teodora pregnant).

• Love

Mazuu

Jan 2, 2019
When can we expect the latest to be available for public??

BTW, this is one of the best renpy games I played. Good job to the developer.

Few suggestions/comments
- For the cheat app, can you make it so we can enter the exact day? right now it's limited to 5 options
- can you reduce the number of clicks when going to the Strip Club? And why is the guy in the club keep asking for money? Just deduct the 100 bucks automatically, and then when going for the VIP he again ask for 300 bucks isn't the [VIP Strip Club - (300 per visit)] setting in the computer for this?

• Thinking Face

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

Few suggestions/comments
- For the cheat app, can you make it so we can enter the exact day? right now it's limited to 5 options
- can you reduce the number of clicks when going to the Strip Club? And why is the guy in the club keep asking for money? Just deduct the 100 bucks automatically, and then when going for the VIP he again ask for 300 bucks isn't the [VIP Strip Club - (300 per visit)] setting in the computer for this?
I don't know if I'm correct or not but I'm guessing we can't enter exact day is because of coding and what would all have to be changed to make that possible. Next public update should be about a week or so away. Agreed one of the best games

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

Few suggestions/comments
I don't know if I'm correct or not but I'm guessing we can't enter exact day is because of coding and what would all have to be changed to make that possible. Next public update should be about a week or so away. Agreed one of the best games
It's not a coding thing, but might be difficult to set up with all days available in app. I use URM to change it to whatever day I want. Can also use console commands.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
its true ... he's almost as bad as i am ... i don't play with others in my sandbox :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Having played before I worked on getting the major events done first and everyone pregnant once. So I've moved, Done the Ema events. Done Great Monto, Hired Hanna. Now it's just getting the mayor thing done and spreading the baby batter. (Only 9 so far - Dora & Paola 2, Ema, Maria, Alina, Zara & Secret, plus Julia & Teodora pregnant).
my family is already starting to save money to buy the nearest island ... we've taken over Mohoro :LOL:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
its probably a good thing we don't use them on all the girls ... and Moko would probably kill you for doing that ... she would love like alot ... then ending pregnant .. she would mount the MC's dick on her bedroom wall ... or use it with the other girls :LOL:
Or she'd turn it into a strap-on and use it on MC.:oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
You've been busy haven't you! :ROFLMAO: Seen this popping up around the place. ;)
I take them personally, cause being Aussie, we don't have 4th of July. But it does happen to be my wedding anniversary. (I actually chose the date, so I would be able to remember each year, didn't work, she's away for work, and I didn't remember until she texted me. LOL).

• Haha
Reactions: divingmedic

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
You've been busy haven't you! :ROFLMAO: Seen this popping up around the place. ;)
I take them personally, cause being Aussie, we don't have 4th of July. But it does happen to be my wedding anniversary. (I actually chose the date, so I would be able to remember each year, didn't work, she's away for work, and I didn't remember until she texted me. LOL).
Yeah 4th is one of my favorite holidays I dress up like a flag LOL :D
BWpd.gif

Reactions: micmitja
3.90 star(s) 95 Votes