• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Lee4702

Jun 29, 2024
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry for bothering you all with such stupid questions but I don't really play games so I'm not really familiar with cheat codes and such. Is there a way to get more money in this game using some type of cheat? Now for the really stupid question... how do you get up the cheat box where you type in the code? Someone on another site where you can play Simple Days said that you press shift and the letter O and then type Money+= (insert number) mnchk+= (number again). I tried it but nothing happened. If someone could help me, I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry for bothering you all with such stupid questions but I don't really play games so I'm not really familiar with cheat codes and such. Is there a way to get more money in this game using some type of cheat? Now for the really stupid question... how do you get up the cheat box where you type in the code? Someone on another site where you can play Simple Days said that you press shift and the letter O and then type Money+= (insert number) mnchk+= (number again). I tried it but nothing happened. If someone could help me, I would really appreciate it.
You really don't need to get more money when you build the pill lab you will make million a week till you make deal with Madam also you can go to bank and take loan if you need one. disable anti cheat at Police station then try it

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
If Shift-O is not working, then Dev has the console blocked. Do some searching on how to turn block off, there is a number of ways, but, this is not the place to go into it. Like Wookie said, money is not a problem in Simple Days. You can make a million a week once you start blue pill production and do it over and over again.

Lee4702

Jun 29, 2024
Yeah I know I don't really need any more money right now, but I've heard that there will be more expenses in future updates of the game, where millions of dollars will be needed. I also have so many kids already, 46 right now, so I'm gonna need more money in the future because I'm not planning on slowing down exactly, lol.

Also, I have another question about the girls in the game. I'm on year 3003 and I've impregnated all the girls as many times as you can in the game. I've managed to get to 100 on the love meter with most of the girls, except a few of them. For some reason I can't get higher than 81 on Rebeca, 8 on Paola, 28 on Tristy, 25 on Abby, 80 on Bombina, 17 on Ema, 30 on Elena, and 59 on Sasha. I've tried to download the game again in case something was wrong, and it did help one time with Abby, who I at first could only get 15 love points on but then got up to 25, but then it stopped. Does anyone else have the same problem that I have?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yeah I know I don't really need any more money right now, but I've heard that there will be more expenses in future updates of the game, where millions of dollars will be needed. I also have so many kids already, 46 right now, so I'm gonna need more money in the future because I'm not planning on slowing down exactly, lol.

Also, I have another question about the girls in the game. I'm on year 3003 and I've impregnated all the girls as many times as you can in the game. I've managed to get to 100 on the love meter with most of the girls, except a few of them. For some reason I can't get higher than 81 on Rebeca, 8 on Paola, 28 on Tristy, 25 on Abby, 80 on Bombina, 17 on Ema, 30 on Elena, and 59 on Sasha. I've tried to download the game again in case something was wrong, and it did help one time with Abby, who I at first could only get 15 love points on but then got up to 25, but then it stopped. Does anyone else have the same problem that I have?
I know to get more points with Paola you need to bang with a condom. I did that at the start and that raised the points for me. I could never get any points with Rebeca. I think as more content is added for Abby, Tristy and some others the points will increase.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah I know I don't really need any more money right now, but I've heard that there will be more expenses in future updates of the game, where millions of dollars will be needed. I also have so many kids already, 46 right now, so I'm gonna need more money in the future because I'm not plannig on slowing down exactly, lol.

Love points is fixed in 0.18.3 should be public in week or so. when you make the deal with Madam depending on how you answer questions when you first go there you can make up to 40 Million on deal , 30 million or 20 million and 50K a week

Lee4702

Jun 29, 2024
I know to get more points with Paola you need to bang with a condom. I did that at the start and that raised the points for me. I could never get any points with Rebeca. I think as more content is added for Abby, Tristy and some others the points will increase.

Oh okay, I've never used a condom with the girls except the first time with Anna. I'll try it, thanks!

Lee4702

Jun 29, 2024
Love points is fixed in 0.18.3 should be public in week or so. when you make the deal with Madam depending on how you answer questions when you first go there you can make up to 40 Million on deal , 30 million or 20 million and 50K a week

Okay, I'll see if it works next week then. Yeah, I've always chosen the 40 million deal with Madam when I've played the game.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Okay, I'll see if it works next week then. Yeah, I've always chosen the 40 million deal with Madam when I've played the game.
Make sure you turn the BDSM club off, if you're not using it. I only turn it on when I want to go, and make sure it is always turned off on Sunday night and then you never get charged for it.

Lee4702

Jun 29, 2024
Make sure you turn the BDSM club off, if you're not using it. I only turn it on when I want to go, and make sure it is always turned off on Sunday night and then you never get charged for it.
Oh really? Wow, I had no idea. I'll definitely try doing that, thanks!

3.90 star(s) 95 Votes