megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
buying a car for yourself at 19? OP must be a boomer, these days you're practically a lottery winner if you can get a minimum wage job at 19.
ha ha .. that is exactly what happen in the story.. minimum wage job and with luck.. opportunity ... will not give spoiler here.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
i still wish we could actually have gotten emily i think her name was... i actually think she is the best looking girl in the game but marries you friend :( it would be awesome if we could corrupt her and make her ours before the end of the game

Reactions: wrathofthedragon

Tyty90

Nov 24, 2020
It's the end of the version 0.4.0.
But the version 0.5.0 is on Patreon and FAP-Nation.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
bring back ema i need to be around my kid and make sure he's raised right. I have plenty of room in mohoro
Yea what he said. No reason why we could not pull her away from her dumb ass boyfriend that believes his condom failed and like goofy just says hyup hyup i'll marry her now.... Actually had a girl try to pull that on me I knew it wasnt me and a paternity test proved it.... in her case dont get drunk and in ema's case dont put a blindfold on while lying in someone elses bed....

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Here is a suggestion to bring Ema over to the Mc for those that want her. In the scene where she asks the MC to take her shopping throw a line in with a choice. something along the line of the BF questioning how she got pregnant and build it into a game of he doubts her because you tell her you would take car of her even if its someone elses kid just like you did with the asian girl a little recoding a few extra scenes in the earlier releases and you start moving her away from her Bf and towards the MC. IMHO she is the best looking character in the game and the MC has to just watch her walk away when just like the asian girl he could have played his little head games and taken her away from the BF making people that like her happy and for those that like it as is that where the choices come in.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
game sure changed alot this update ..wtf happened to my car?

Last edited:

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
im thinking more of a kitty litter box (shit show)
Aww damn. I'm a new player to this game at v5.0 and was really interested & eager to play it. Then I saw the changelog . Fuck do I hate Sandbox box so much. I hate grind even more so with repeatable scenes. This game went the way as another cool game Vis huh? Such a shame.

I mean I can maybe see a bit of sandbox like how PF does it being ok but for me personally , it's the grind, repeatable dialouge/scenes & 2,000 clicks to maybe find an npc to talk to that gets me uninterested.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Aww damn. I'm a new player to this game at v5.0 and was really interested & eager to play it. Then I saw the changelog . Fuck do I hate Sandbox box so much. I hate grind even more so with repeatable scenes. This game went the way as another cool game Vis huh? Such a shame.

I mean I can maybe see a bit of sandbox like how PF does it being ok but for me personally , it's the grind, repeatable dialouge/scenes & 2,000 clicks to maybe find an npc to talk to that gets me uninterested.
pretty much nothing to do this update..cant even really talk to anyone...this game was sort of good but now its gone to shit

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes