ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you still haven't fixed Teodora ,, she's still stuck on 9 ....... :confused:
ok well after playing nearly 10 hours straight .... seems all the women are stuck on a certain ovulation number from 7 to 22 ... which makes things weird when you check their number to try to get them pregnant .... and then they tell you its not a safe day ... and the number is still the same .... any way at all to fix this ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok heres an example of oddities in the game .. that doesn't change .. Teodora mains girls screen (pregnant / not pregnant ) shows her on oval 9 always .... but when you call her .. this is what she says at 2 different times at about 2 weeks apart ......
which doesn't make sense ...

see screenshots :

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
ok heres an example of oddities in the game .. that doesn't change .. Teodora mains girls screen (pregnant / not pregnant ) shows her on oval 9 always .... but when you call her .. this is what she says at 2 different times at about 2 weeks apart ......
which doesn't make sense ...

see screenshots :
Maybe need to use the special drug from bdsm club ???

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok heres 2 other screenshots .... well you can see the time line its like a couple weeks apart like screens #1&2
but these say she's on 9

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
ok heres 2 other screenshots .... well you can see the time line its like a couple weeks apart like screens #1&2
but these say she's on 9
weird, seens to be a individual problem because mine never did that, its always on point, did you try to edit the ovulation day by any chance? I've tested it and it seens that it can cause some bugs like the sperm travel images not showing up, or that problem

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Will Alina ever get pregnant? I've been banging her every day for 30 straight days and she never gets pregnant, i wouldn't be surprised if the dev reveals later that she is sterile and will have to find a pill treatment for that, i could get Maria pregnant but her puss seens to be immune to my Kobe shots and when i dunk it straight in her womb with the head poking in.
This girl is driving me insane!

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
Will Alina ever get pregnant? I've been banging her every day for 30 straight days and she never gets pregnant, i wouldn't be surprised if the dev reveals later that she is sterile and will have to find a pill treatment for that, i could get Maria pregnant but her puss seens to be immune to my Kobe shots and when i dunk it straight in her womb with the head poking in.
This girl is driving me insane!
Not in this version, if you check the changelog it just says "Alina sex repeatable" but not first kid like Teresa, Julia and Maria.

I guess it will happen in next version, we will know for sure as soon as dev posts the new version scenes on his Patreon.

Reactions: ngentucwek

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok well after playing nearly 10 hours straight .... seems all the women are stuck on a certain ovulation number from 7 to 22 ... which makes things weird when you check their number to try to get them pregnant .... and then they tell you its not a safe day ... and the number is still the same .... any way at all to fix this ?
ovul day doesnt change , unless you change it, its fixed number
me myself i always set ovul day on day am at , but i know you cant do that, well you could via online save editor

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
me myself i always set ovul day on day am at , but i know you cant do that, well you could via online save editor
You can change the ovulation day via console, but there is a risk it will bug the game in some way or another.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I'm not sure, but do I need a WT for this. Some characters feel like I missed something.
I'm now at thepoint where the MC moves to Mohoro. I took Anna, Dora and Moko with me. Did I miss any girl?
Also, what about the girl you meet when you go for a walk. I saw her, and talked to her twice. She wasntvery nice and I never saw her again.
Also the girl at the karaoke bar (Suzy) that was not fuckable at that scene, but teased by moko and again teased by moko later via phone, nothing ever happened again and the character never appeared again.

Did I miss anything in with these girls due to decisions or something?

Also at the start the game had a lot of sex scenes, and now for quite some time... nothing. Even with moko. She offers the MC to call and fuck her whenever he wants, but I'm never able to do so. Now they are in Mohoro and sleeping together, watching tv, but never a single sex scene. Same with Anna. MC was visiting her parents and slept in her bed two times, but both nights he was to tired to do anything with her. No sex scenes again.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I'm not sure, but do I need a WT for this. Some characters feel like I missed something.
I'm now at thepoint where the MC moves to Mohoro. I took Anna, Dora and Moko with me. Did I miss any girl?
Also, what about the girl you meet when you go for a walk. I saw her, and talked to her twice. She wasntvery nice and I never saw her again.
Also the girl at the karaoke bar (Suzy) that was not fuckable at that scene, but teased by moko and again teased by moko later via phone, nothing ever happened again and the character never appeared again.

Did I miss anything in with these girls due to decisions or something?

Also at the start the game had a lot of sex scenes, and now for quite some time... nothing. Even with moko. She offers the MC to call and fuck her whenever he wants, but I'm never able to do so. Now they are in Mohoro and sleeping together, watching tv, but never a single sex scene. Same with Anna. MC was visiting her parents and slept in her bed two times, but both nights he was to tired to do anything with her. No sex scenes again.
Rebeca is supposed to join your house at some point, don't remember exactly how, but from faint memory it has something to do with the investigation of the USB driver and the girl that gives it to you, i really can't say that 100%, so i guess try to help her, after that all you have to worry is getting Ema pregnant so that when you come to Mohoro she and james comes too, then just make sure she suspects James of cheating, the other plots are pretty straight with you supporting the girls and all..

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
megalono

Reporting possible bug. You can spend time with Moko, Ann and Dora, if you have morning sex with them (they're all preggers) it says their affection/love goes up, but it only indicates that Dora's goes up. Moka and Anna stay at 80. I know that later on the scores will start to go up, but I'm not sure if it's because of a bug fix or if working as intended. So, perhaps either have the scores go up or turn off the indicator that their affection/love is going up when it isn't going up. Or it may not even matter, I have no idea how much the love/affection score from 80-100 changes the plot or whatever. Anyway, not complaining, just FYI.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nope i can't if you remember i had you fix up a few problems i had in v14 :LOL:

Reactions: micmitja

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
megalono

Also:

The white flash screen during ejaculation has been replaced with mild white frame - some people feel uncomfortable with the strong flash screen
This is a welcome change. I don't have epilepsy or anything but the sharp flashes in so many of these games for the orgasm effect is annoying. That and the excessive screen shakes, which are thankfully missing from this game. Me likey.

thumbs up.gif

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes