micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You can change the ovulation day via console, but there is a risk it will bug the game in some way or another.
nah it doesnt, am cheesing game since start it never bugged cause of that, also am doing it each time i have sex and want prego
if it would bugged cause of that would long ago
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but thats console for you, if you dont know what you are doing you can fuck it up, thats why am always saying before you add or change anything in it test without =

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
nah it doesnt, am cheesing game since start it never bugged cause of that, also am doing it each time i have sex and want prego
if it would bugged cause of that would long ago
but thats console for you, if you dont know what you are doing you can fuck it up, thats why am always saying before you add or change anything in it test without =
i mean, i got 29 kids without any cheats, and i figured what had happened, sometimes rebeca scene doesn't show the sperm little gif, thats why i tought it bugged, but it was my mistake.
avatars-e7K4Hq2WQQSQDQwy-imZnVQ-t240x240.jpg
You have 30 kids not 28 by the way.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i mean, i got 29 kids without any cheats, and i figured what had happened, sometimes rebeca scene doesn't show the sperm little gif, thats why i tought it bugged, but it was my mistake.
View attachment 2009153
You have 30 kids not 28 by the way.
all good, for me i can say i havent had any issues cause of cheat or cheese in game yet
and damn, 29 kids without cheese, dont even want to think off grind specially year ago when you had only 10% chance on ovul days
thats directly from console so got no clue which ones doesnt count

Reactions: RogueEagle

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
all good, for me i can say i havent had any issues cause of cheat or cheese in game yet
and damn, 29 kids without cheese, dont even want to think off grind specially year ago when you had only 10% chance on ovul days
thats directly from console so got no clue which ones doesnt count
I mostly focused on their ovulation days, and every other day that i wasn't doing a request for someone i was screwing half the city girls, takes repetition and sometimes i got lucky and got a pregnancy outside of a ovulation day, so yeah, it was kinda of a grind but mostly luck.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It does not happen for me?
there is chance that is tied to progress with sasha , for me at least she didnt return to work till i have max that
and even after her call that shes back it took her bout week or 2 to be really back

just skip few more weeks she will call, whole update took few ingame months for me

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I need help I can’t seem to trigger buying the car for Anna
for her took some doing for me too cause she was pregnant and gave birth (didnt happen during that time), but after at some point it did, when you wake up just keep going in her room till you see

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Struggling with Julia - I'm meeting her at the hotel, but she keeps talking about morning after pills, did I miss something?
Chances are you remembered her about the morning after pills, you probably have to go back on one of your saves and during the conversation after sex, don't remind her of the morning after pill, its like when you don't agree with her boyfriend that you both want her to get pregnant with the MC child, if you don't agree the game just gets stuck and the pregnancy never advances and she never visits you in the office to tell you she is pregnant, same happens if you remind her of the morning after pill, she never gets pregnant and the dialog gets stuck with she remembering to take the morning after pill every time.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I need help I can’t seem to trigger buying the car for Anna
Like micmitja said, those events like the car sale and stuff are pretty random because sometimes the other events take priority like when they are feeding their baby, asking you to take some milk as well, asking for child support money, etc...
So just take a day or two to keep visiting them at their rooms, skip work if you have to.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
there is chance that is tied to progress with sasha , for me at least she didnt return to work till i have max that
and even after her call that shes back it took her bout week or 2 to be really back

just skip few more weeks she will call, whole update took few ingame months for me
its not tied to Sasha ... cause i haven't made it that far with Sasha .. and i got Maria''s visit and got her pregnant ;)

Reactions: micmitja
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes