EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think I ran into some bugs. I can't have any children with Alina, her status is girlfriend but I don't have any event of having sex with her, also I can't use the red syringe on Secret only the green one for some reason.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I think I ran into some bugs. I can't have any children with Alina, her status is girlfriend but I don't have any event of having sex with her, also I can't use the red syringe on Secret only the green one for some reason.
It took me A LOT of repeated meetings with Alina in the SPA before I could knock her up. Once she is confirmed pregnant she won't have sex with you again. Not even after she given birth.
The red syringe disappear from the game if you ask what it is. So when you see the red syringe. DON'T ask what it is.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Does anyone's game is hanging or buffering every other second?
Sound like a file rights management issue that may fall within the user elevated command (or lack therein of) status.

Could also be your video card (driver needs updating or simply over heating) as well.

Without more details it could be anything between the two above, maybe more so it being an ID10T error by the user of the keyboard.

All jokes aside more details required.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Sound like a file rights management issue that may fall within the user elevated command (or lack therein of) status.

Could also be your video card (driver needs updating or simply over heating) as well.

Without more details it could be anything between the two above, maybe more so it being an ID10T error by the user of the keyboard.

All jokes aside more details required.
Other games are working fine,
no overheating made sure,
pretty sure it doesnt require triple a graphics to run,
maybe the game just needs optimization?
i remember this happening before too, thats why i asked here.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Other games are working fine,
no overheating made sure,
pretty sure it doesnt require triple a graphics to run,
maybe the game just needs optimization?
i remember this happening before too, thats why i asked here.
well one thing is for sure, this version is buggy we all had crashes pretty much, whether on save continuation or sasha crash, or both, myself had to delete persistent 3x cause it crashed
you are 1st one reporting this problem tho i think thinking.png , on which system are you anyway ?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Sex wish Sasha? I never got to that point, is there some turning point I don't know about?
Once you get your love points with Sasha to around 30, she'll come to you and invite you to see her guru and you can have sex with her.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Maria on leave for give birth, then only i have sex with sasha
The thing is that Sasha is part-time and only covers Maria on a Tuesday, when Maria is due to give birth she takes a week off and Sasha covers every that week, so more opportunity to fuck her. Problem is that Sasha's ovulation day is fucked up, so not sure you can even get her pregnant, there also doesn't seem to be any other times so far that you can fuck her.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes