micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I used a controller and modified the blue pill and the game doesn't start when I restart. Has anyone had this problem?
well i did had to delete persistent 3x with last update and that got nothing to do with console and is what you have to do to start it again - on both places

Reactions: fengyuan

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
well i did had to delete persistent 3x with last update and that got nothing to do with console and is what you have to do to start it again - on both places

After I delete persistent, I can restart. Fortunately, the file does not need to be deleted.

Reactions: micmitja

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
is there a way to get more blue pills on the visual novel version im all out and can't buy new ones.
What seems to be the difficulty? Is it that the VN doesn't allow you to visit the pharmacy in the mall? I see how that would also bollox some paths where you need to use condoms as well.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah exactly that, im now stuck on the Julia path.
yeah lots of ppl are reporting that they cant access pharmacy which is in shop in vn and based on devs last comment am not sure, if hes aware of that
you can use console for it
mcInventoryQuantity[4]+= - blue pills

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
How to trigger ask zara to move in?
and alina isnt having the baby either?keeps on saying any moment now

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
When to trigger Sasha scene? I only got to the part of hugging/grabbing ass.
I'm not totally sure on this, some people say you got to get your relationship level with her up to around 30. Me personally, I think in my game it was about mid 20s, but it happened when Maria was pregnant and was off for the week to give birth and Sasha covered her absence.

bossdenz100

May 12, 2020
I'm not totally sure on this, some people say you got to get your relationship level with her up to around 30. Me personally, I think in my game it was about mid 20s, but it happened when Maria was pregnant and was off for the week to give birth and Sasha covered her absence.
Probably missed it. My Maria already have the baby. Maybe it will happen again when Maria got pregnant again.

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021

30!!!
I just triggered it

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
love this game.. wish choice Anal during sex & sexual transmitted infection(mc need get anti biotic shot hospital $)

Reactions: jan^s

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
does anyone know how to make the shower to work for the blue pill task? whenever mc goes home i do not see any options to take a shower. thanks!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
does anyone know how to make the shower to work for the blue pill task? whenever mc goes home i do not see any options to take a shower. thanks!
Think it happens on a Saturday, you go in the bathroom around noon and he decides to test the pill.

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
Think it happens on a Saturday, you go in the bathroom around noon and he decides to test the pill.
t tried but it doesnt trigger it, weird thing is that i can use the blue pill with elena but not with alina, its telling the mc to go back home to shower first but when the mc is home there is no option for it, just get up and dress up.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
t tried but it doesnt trigger it, weird thing is that i can use the blue pill with elena but not with alina, its telling the mc to go back home to shower first but when the mc is home there is no option for it, just get up and dress up.
Go to the bathroom after breakfast and you should get the take a shower option, then it should trigger I think. It's been a while since I was there.

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
Go to the bathroom after breakfast and you should get the take a shower option, then it should trigger I think. It's been a while since I was there.
Does it make any difference if i am playing it on Android? Because when MC goes for breakfast and go back to his room, the only option im getting is to use the PC and change clothes.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes