Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

v0.17.4 BUGFIX

Last edited:

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
finally. waited so long and I know it's worth it. 1GB more data. that can only mean good things. Thank you for taking your time and giving this game and story another path. my respect for your work.:love:

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
when does he transition to the new house?
already advanced with sasha and already asked for citizenship

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
And the next bug was found....
if you are not with Moko ... no way to trigger the moving to the new house..
I will give only 1 small file which you have to replace it.. Update from v.0.17.2 -> 0.17.3 ( no need to download the whole game again for a small file.)
THIS IS THE UPDATE FROM 0.17.2 to 0.17.3

stOrM!

Sep 23, 2019
Well, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. While version 15.0. Magically teleported me to the new house (while most of the girls didn't move with me), version 15.1. didn't trigger the new house, so did version 15.2. At least for me. I don't think I've missed any requirements so far. Can anyone confirm this?

megalono could you check my save file too?

Last edited:

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
And the next bug was found....
if you are not with Moko ... no way to trigger the moving to the new house..
I will give only 1 small file which you have to replace it.. Update from v.0.17.2 -> 0.17.3 ( no need to download the whole game again for a small file.)
THIS IS THE UPDATE FROM 0.17.2 to 0.17.3

Once again, I appreciate your excellent disposition towards us users.

Reactions: megalono

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Well, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. While version 15.0. Magically teleported me to the new house (while most of the girls didn't move with me), version 15.1. didn't trigger the new house, so did version 15.2. At least for me. I don't think I've missed any requirements so far. Can anyone confirm this?

I cut my losses, I started from the beginning. And it was worth it! Changes are noticeable.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
megalono

Hi. I managed to bring all girls to new house except Zara. Can you tell me why and how i missed her?
EDIT:
I fixed your save .. it was not a bug.. You should kill time in the office and Go to the Gym evening when you have option to check Massage room with Zara .. and it will trigger the invitation.
But there have a small bug.. it didn't displays the pic. of Zara.. but it will trigger the invitation (I fixed the picture for the next update)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes