ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok this run ... i decided to not get Anna/Dora pregnant ... but did get Moko pregnant .... they all move to Mohoro when they usually do .... on the computer call with Anna tells me that i got her pregnant the night we slept together in her bed.... odd seeing how we didn't fuck :unsure: maybe she is fucking her old B.F. :unsure::mad: :LOL:
Dora i get pregnant after she moves to Mohoro a few months later which she was oddly happy about that .... Moko mean time gets knocked up 2 times ... of course bitching at me for it :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
here's the catch the neighbor Paula ... i managed to knock her up once ... 3 months later the game lets me have a shot at her again .. i would'nt really call it that seeing how all we do is talk our asses off and i leave :unsure: ... this is of course before and after i knock up Naomi .... all its letting me do with her is talk :unsure: the game i hope stops this shit and lets m knock her up with a 2nd baby ... but so far its been 3 months and no luck :unsure:
i had to reload fucking Zara about 20 times before it let me knock her up and the 9th :unsure:
Alina ... well shit after 100 times ... it seems like she still won't get knocked up and the 7th :mad:
odd how making certain choices early on in game changes the game in later stages :unsure:

:p

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
ok this run ... i decided to not get Anna/Dora pregnant ... .... on the computer call with Anna tells me that i got her pregnant the night we slept together in her bed.... odd seeing how we didn't fuck :unsure:
I checked the code and Anna will tell you during the video chat, that she is pregnant only if she is marked like pregnant.
The only way to make her pregnant during ch.1 is to finish inside her.
Are you sure you haven't slept with her at all? (the video chat is correctly codded to check if she is pregnant... I couldn't find place where she can get pregnant without MC.:unsure: )

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Now that a new chapter will begin soon and the many children of the protagonist are growing up, it makes me wonder if some changes will be made to him, i.e. give to him a beard and moustache or a new haircut. Or that'll happen way into the future, it'd be interesting to see if that happens. :unsure:

Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I checked the code and Anna will tell you during the video chat, that she is pregnant only if she is marked like pregnant.
The only way to make her pregnant during ch.1 is to finish inside her.
Are you sure you haven't slept with her at all? (the video chat is correctly codded to check if she is pregnant... I couldn't find place where she can get pregnant without MC.:unsure: )
i believe i just slept with her .. i can go thru it again and check (y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i believe i just slept with her .. i can go thru it again and check (y)
ok i did a rerun .. and you are right ... i'm sorry .... i have a tendency to ctrl thru alot of chat .... and clicked cumming inside her the 1st time ... cause when i redid it ... i didn't and she didn't comment about being pregnant .... thank you for correcting my mistake ... love your game by the way :love:

Reactions: megalono

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Question megalono why did you set Moko's 3rd pregnancy after Naomi's 2nd .... its happened to me everytime i play no matter which way i try it ... it Shows Moko's 3rd pregnancy but she does not stay pregnant ... until after Noami get pregnant with her 2nd baby ....
so i guess my question is : why show Moko getting pregnant for a 3rd baby when its not true .. till after Naomi's 2nd ?
i hope this makes sense ... sorry i tried to explain it the best i could :unsure:

Last edited:

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Question megalono why did you set Moko's 3rd pregnancy after Naomi's 2nd .... its happened to me everytime i play no matter which way i try it ... it Shows Moko's 3rd pregnancy but she does not stay pregnant ... until after Noami get pregnant with her 2nd baby ....
so i guess my question is : why show Moko getting pregnant for a 3rd baby when its not true .. till after Naomi's 2nd ?
i hope this makes sense ... sorry i tried to explain it the best i could :unsure:
It could be a bug.
The only restriction was that Moko can't have a third child until Naomi joins you or gets abandoned
I will check the code.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
any news about the ch3 ? ^^' I'm in love with this game, i don't know exatly why...but after 30 hours playing this game and test lot of way, i confirm he is better than the new generation of avn.
i've got lets just say a few more hours of play than you ... and this game has me hooked ... like a fish :LOL:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Hey Imperial :unsure: Not sure if this is what you mean but seems to work for me I knocked Moko up on 13th 3rd child, she announced on 20th then on 25th knocked Naomi up with 2nd child on 26th Moko tells me 12 days left

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey Imperial :unsure: Not sure if this is what you mean but seems to work for me I knocked Moko up on 13th 3rd child, she announced on 20th then on 25th knocked Naomi up with 2nd child on 26th Moko tells me 12 days left
what i was meaning .. if i can get it out right , is this ...
Moko has 2 babies .... can't have a 3rd .. until
Naomi .. gets pregnant with her 2nd
i posted those 2 screenshots showing Moko did get pregnant but the following week it shows she's not
until after Naomi gets pregnant with her 2nd baby ...
then Moko can get pregnant with her 3rd baby ..
i've play .. replayed .. replayed ... and so on .. and its always like that ...
unless of course i turn down Noami ... ( like i'm gonna do that ) :LOL:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Yes few things in sandbox are different, If you take walk at night you will meetMadam before knowing who she is
thank you. that is the scene I was talking about.
I remember being told once that if you missed on the walk encounter at night you will forever miss out on a girl and have to restart the game all the way from the beginning to get that scene.
Is that true?
Or can you still get everything with the spoilered girl in question without that meeting?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
what i was meaning .. if i can get it out right , is this ...
Moko has 2 babies .... can't have a 3rd .. until
Naomi .. gets pregnant with her 2nd
i posted those 2 screenshots showing Moko did get pregnant but the following week it shows she's not
until after Naomi gets pregnant with her 2nd baby ...
then Moko can get pregnant with her 3rd baby ..
i've play .. replayed .. replayed ... and so on .. and its always like that ...
unless of course i turn down Noami ... ( like i'm gonna do that ) :LOL:
Okay yeah I knocked up Moko and Noami 5days after Moko announced she was knocked up so far Moko still pregnant will play a week and see

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Okay yeah I knocked up Moko and Noami 5days after Moko announced she was knocked up so far Moko still pregnant will play a week and see
yeah like i said it always happens that way .... it cool tho i don't mind .. its just when it shows Moko getting pregnant then the following week she isn't i'm always like WTF ... :LOL:

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
thank you. that is the scene I was talking about.
I remember being told once that if you missed on the walk encounter at night you will forever miss out on a girl and have to restart the game all the way from the beginning to get that scene.
Is that true?
Or can you still get everything with the spoilered girl in question without that meeting?
Yeah The only thing that is different is that you don't get to see who Madam is before you meet her at BDSM club when you make deal or don't make deal as of last update there is no other content for Madam yet

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes