wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Outstanding. However I was hoping for more progress with Ema and perhaps the return of Vicky. Oh well maybe next update
Yeah agree Ems, Vicky would be good there might sill be something with at least one of them Dv normally add to it. I hope when Tristy asks to move in Bombina comes to visit and we can bang her in the pool or shower, maybe bend her over kitchen table :)

Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah agree Ems, Vicky would be good there might sill be something with at least one of them Dv normally add to it. I hope when Tristy asks to move in Bombina comes to visit and we can bang her in the pool or shower, maybe bend her over kitchen table :)
i don't believe for a second .. our awesome dev would leave out Ema's sweet little ass ... or Vicky's for that matter ... just gotta be patient guys :)
asfar asTristy goes .. she's another gold digger for all i'm concerned ... nice fuck but gold digger none the less like Elena :rolleyes:
now a far as Bombina's concerned .. yup yeah yes yuppers .. she can move in with me anyday .. and i mean A.N.Y.D.A.Y. :love:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
i don't believe for a second .. our awesome dev would leave out Ema's sweet little ass ... or Vicky's for that matter ... just gotta be patient guys :)
asfar asTristy goes .. she's another gold digger for all i'm concerned ... nice fuck but gold digger none the less like Elena :rolleyes:
now a far as Bombina's concerned .. yup yeah yes yuppers .. she can move in with me anyday .. and i mean A.N.Y.D.A.Y. :love:
And Bombina might be pissed off at Tristy, so that could be the reason why Tristy's moving into the big house. As for another character that could be moving into that house is Sasha (and possibly becoming a mother), the same goes for her friend Hanna.

Reactions: ImperialD

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
But Anna and mom would be and this would open whole can of worms (coding and renders wise with the different combos that would be available between all the characters in play) with this idea.

Nigh unfeasible simply due to the effort required to accomplish this, this late in development.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
But Anna and mom would be and this would open whole can of worms (coding and renders wise with the different combos that would be available between all the characters in play) with this idea.

Nigh unfeasible simply due to the effort required to accomplish this, this late in development.
easy just don't involve the two at the same time ;)
i did leave out several of the babes ... so far not mentioned ... i didn't wanna kill the dev working too hard for our horny asses:LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah I know Ema isn't going to be left out just nothing in update list yet no way she could be she's to much into story So I take it your not going to let Tristy move in ? or you going to give in and take care of her :LOL: Btw how you doing hope all is good:)

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
How do I get to chapter 3? The in game walkthrough just says "This is the end of chapter 2", or is chapter 3 not out yet?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
How do I get to chapter 3? The in game walkthrough just says "This is the end of chapter 2", or is chapter 3 not out yet?
The next update, which is v0.18 will be Chapter 3 "Business and Politics". Now it's a matter of waiting when it'll be released, so check out the dev's Patreon from time to time to see its progress.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I know Ema isn't going to be left out just nothing in update list yet no way she could be she's to much into story So I take it your not going to let Tristy move in ? or you going to give in and take care of her :LOL: Btw how you doing hope all is good:)
well i'm sure i'll start a new game again and again ... with and without certain girls ;)

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Is it true that the sandbox has more content?

also, I remember there being a hidden girl you can miss if you don't take walks or something to this extent. is this still the case?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Is it true that the sandbox has more content?

also, I remember there being a hidden girl you can miss if you don't take walks or something to this extent. is this still the case?
open world has more to it .. i believe (y)

ok now you gotta love how Moko truly is .. check out what she does with Naomi :love: all for our MC's :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: micmitja

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
i absolutely love the look on theirs faces :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: :ROFLMAO:
True, they weren't expecting to see 43 or so grandsons and granddaughters, as well as his son's spouses, all in one day. I'm surprised they didn't pass out or something like that. And they could see more of them later in the future, since their son's been rather active on that regard. :giggle::whistle:

• Haha

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah know i've been thinking ... i hope it wouldn't be to hard for the dev to do .... but just wondering ... if we could get a sign .. saying our spa's name " SIMPLE DAYS SPA " above the main doors to the spa ... instead of " RECEPTION " .. i mean it is the name of the spa right :unsure:

Jul 17, 2018
Whenever MC visits Ema, it says there no one here. Is that all the Ema content for this update? Or did I mess up? I got the scene about the DNA test, and the scene with James at the restaurant. Where James says he wants to stay with Elena and MC says he's going to take care of Ema.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Whenever MC visits Ema, it says there no one here. Is that all the Ema content for this update? Or did I mess up? I got the scene about the DNA test, and the scene with James at the restaurant. Where James says he wants to stay with Elena and MC says he's going to take care of Ema.
the hospital visit .. then the meeting in James and Ema's bedroom conference .. pretty much ends Ema's roles in the game ... at till the next update ;)

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes