wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
oddly that sounds familiar ,, like a game i've played before .. hmmmm :unsure:
Yeah but can't put finger on it , I think it's cool that you can do it just once and don't have to keep up with it to get character in game, I'm little tight this month but maybe next month :)

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah but can't put finger on it , I think it's cool that you can do it just once and don't have to keep up with it to get character in game, I'm little tight this month but maybe next month :)
well its not that i'm keeping up with much really .. its just that game name reminds me of a game i played once .. probably a year or two ago ... i think i was a mage or had magical powers .. something like that .. fuck .. i'll have to search my hard drive till i find it i guess .. i mean it should only take a few days . i have so many game on it ... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
well its not that i'm keeping up with much really .. its just that game name reminds me of a game i played once .. probably a year or two ago ... i think i was a mage or had magical powers .. something like that .. fuck .. i'll have to search my hard drive till i find it i guess .. i mean it should only take a few days . i have so many game on it ... :LOL:
Few days good luck :LOL::LOL: Yeah I've played quite few with name chosen one in it even non adult games like Fallout, I don't remember one you are saying

• Haha

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
only those that got kid with you.
well Betty is exception cause shes new Mokos toy.
When Betty signed up for her job and move into the new house, she wasn't expecting to become Moko's new plaything (Naomi being the other one). And she might not expect at first becoming a mother in the future in Chapter 3. :giggle::whistle:

Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
When Betty signed up for her job and move into the new house, she wasn't expecting to become Moko's new plaything (Naomi being the other one). And she might not expect at first becoming a mother in the future in Chapter 3. :giggle::whistle:
she wasn't . but you know what Moko always says ... she there for the MC and willing to help him if he'll let her join in sometimes :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
by the time Moko will be done with her brainwashing she will want 10 kids from us and even before that was totally in to mc. got plenty of chat content with her in her room and tv section where you can possibly mess up with her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so you have to pay bit of attention.
and still out of them all shes only one that you can invite without having kid with her. house is only for family.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArDZer

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
by the time Moko will be done with her brainwashing she will want 10 kinds from us and even before that was totally in to mc. got plenty of chat content with her in her room and tv section where you can possibly mess up with her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so you have to pay bit of attention.
and still out of them all shes only one that you can invite without having kid with her. house is only for family.
10 kinds of what?
i'm pretty sure you meant kids ... :ROFLMAO:
anyway yup i would not mind planting quite a few seed in her garden :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
How many girls are in the new house?
ok .. hmm lets see ,,,, Anna/Dora/Moko/Naomi/Paola/Alina/Zara/Betty/Lydia(secret)/Rebeca/Maria/Ema ... but these actually depend on which ones you want .. and which you don't want :)
also ... this list is just upto version 17.6 .... most likely be a few more after next version ;)

Moedoe

Jul 13, 2019
How old are the woman? Afaik Dora is 24 years old in chapter 1. How old are the others?
Another thought: we should be able to use the blue pill on every woman. Especially to break a condom with our enlarged dick to get sneaky impregnations ;).

yrpotria

Nov 1, 2017
ok .. hmm lets see ,,,, Anna/Dora/Moko/Naomi/Paola/Alina/Zara/Betty/Lydia(secret)/Rebeca/Maria/Ema ... but these actually depend on which ones you want .. and which you don't want
How to take Secret to your house? I didn't make her pregnant in sex scene. Only to make her pregnant?

(But she's lover in personal data).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
How old are the woman? Afaik Dora is 24 years old in chapter 1. How old are the others?
Another thought: we should be able to use the blue pill on every woman. Especially to break a condom with our enlarged dick to get sneaky impregnations ;).
don't think my MC needs any blue pills at all really ... my MC is a fucking stud :LOL:

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
How to take Secret to your house? I didn't make her pregnant in sex scene. Only to make her pregnant?

(But she's lover in personal data).
You have just only one chance to get her pregnant. It was the first time that MC made love with her. Just don't ask her about the syringe, if you did it already, then there was no way you could make her pregnant and take her to the new house. Sorry 'bout my English.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes