wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
relax dude .. we all know its your age kicking in .... :LOL:
Year been a long year :LOL: :LOL: I kind of wish story would have at least 5 chapters between club,spa, bdsm, mayor think there could be a lot of story, but I guess it depends how big chapter 3 is :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
o/m/f/g can you imagine how many saves i'll have when this game does get done .... ahhh shit ... i need a 10 terabyte drive now ;):LOL::love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
LOL you better get you another drive :LOL::LOL: yeah he did say it would be done with story after chapter 3 I'm just saying that I think there's enough in game to keep story going past chapter 3
yup ... i was on amazon to see what a bigger drive is gonna cost me ... i mean damn thats gonna be a shit ton of saved files ,... when chapter 3 comes out :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. i've got it figured out .. the link between Moko/Naomi getting pregnant ... for those who wanna know .... when Moko has 2 babies .. you have to make Naomi have 2 before you can get Monk pregnant with her 3rd ....
i have the screenshots to show everyone ..
1st shot is Moko's births
2nd shot is Naomi's births
3rd shot ... shows even tho it shows i got Moko pregnant she's not because Naomi has not had her 2nd pregnancy ..
now i know some of you will think no thats not true .. well take it from me ... i've played thru this enough times ... it always falls this way :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. i've got it figured out .. the link between Moko/Naomi getting pregnant ... for those who wanna know .... when Moko has 2 babies .. you have to make Naomi have 2 before you can get Monk pregnant with her 3rd ....
i have the screenshots to show everyone ..
1st shot is Moko's births
2nd shot is Naomi's births
3rd shot ... shows even tho it shows i got Moko pregnant she's not because Naomi has not had her 2nd pregnancy ..
now i know some of you will think no thats not true .. well take it from me ... i've played thru this enough times ... it always falls this way :)
and this shot is after having sex with Moko/Naomi

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i fucked Naomi 50 times on the 20th ... she didn't get pregnant ....:LOL:
i fucked her once on the 21st .. and BAMB !!!! pregnant :LOL:
odd most girls can get pregnant on just about any day ...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yup maybe i should have linked what you posted :unsure:
if i knew how to do that i would have :LOL:
thats easy, to link a post got 2 ways.
1st right click on numbers of post and copy link
1704415548975.png
or 2nd use middle mouse button on number and copy link from new tab
or i guess you can always just quote it - works only with fresh posts
1704415683591.png
1704415724707.png
and for last you can always also just reply to it, can drop as many replies as you want in one post,
same principle as above, middle button on reply - copy - paste

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok when i was talking about Moko/Naomi ... i guess i should have said it somewhat differently ... you can't get Moko pregnant without being with Naomi/Moko at the same time then Moko can get pregnant with her 3rd baby ...
and that trying to get Naomi pregnant on any other day .. i just can't after 55 attempts on the 20th i gave up ... and waited till the 21st :LOL:

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
then why do i see the big picture and the little one :unsure:
we all do, because they both stay in attachments, you have to remove one from there and also there got option to put it up as thumb or full pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or maybe you are just clicking too much, you can insert as much of same as you like, just by clicking on thumb or full of same pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes