ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
we all do, because they both stay in attachments, you have to remove one from there and also there got option to put it up as thumb or full pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or maybe you are just clicking too much, you can insert as much of same as you like, just by clicking on thumb or full of same pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do i fix it ?

Aug 31, 2020
I've developed a passion for this game and its concept. There are so many subtleties, but I'll revisit that when I've finished. Since the game isn't complete, I'm just really afraid of reaching the end and feeling frustrated. It takes away the enjoyment for me not knowing when it will abruptly stop, and I don't want any spoilers. That's why I wanted to know the playtime and, more importantly, if the game is close to its conclusion.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I've developed a passion for this game and its concept. There are so many subtleties, but I'll revisit that when I've finished. Since the game isn't complete, I'm just really afraid of reaching the end and feeling frustrated. It takes away the enjoyment for me not knowing when it will abruptly stop, and I don't want any spoilers. That's why I wanted to know the playtime and, more importantly, if the game is close to its conclusion.
there are a few ends already ... if you haven't found them yet ... but the big one is yet to come :love::love:

Reactions: Vincent Valentine

Moedoe

Jul 13, 2019
I found this gem of a game yesterday. After 16 hours of play, I have to say it's one of the best, if not the best game of its kind (impregnation and pregnancy). The dirty talk, the x-ray animations are nice. The different characters with different body shapes (not typcial "Bimbo type of woman).
I wish that we could manipulate condoms more often and not only in act 1 with Dora. Moko could aswell poking holes in our condoms/condoms of the other girls. Imagine the first threesome with Naomi: Instead of removing the condom, she bites of the tip of the condom. When Naomi is riding us, the rest of the condom gets pushed down to the ring, forming a kind of cock ring. Would be interesting with an optional x-ray version of the vaginal sex.

I hope the limit of babies for some woman will be increased. It's a shame , that Maria can only get one pregnancy. But that is just a little suggestion. The game is just good for every impregnation/pregnancy lover.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
i would love to have the baby restrictions removed from all the women , be like summertime saga where you can get them pregnant over and over again , build your dynasty to last a 1000 years or more LOL :love: :cool: :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i would love to have the baby restrictions removed from all the women , be like summertime saga where you can get them pregnant over and over again , build your dynasty to last a 1000 years or more LOL :love: :cool: :love:
well you wont hear me complain ... so far i figure i have probably 20,000 kids from these girls in this game ... as many times as i've played it :LOL::love:

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
well you wont hear me complain ... so far i figure i have probably 20,000 kids from these girls in this game ... as many times as i've played it :LOL::love:
i hear you , with the exception of betty ( i dont do anything with her - she looks way to anorexit - would be nice to have a way to end her path so that i dont have to tell her "tough world" all the time i goto the office ) ; but with the rest of my ladies damn straight , have so many children that my family starts colonizing galaxy after galaxy , OH YEAH :love: :alien: :cool:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i hear you , with the exception of betty ( i dont do anything with her - she looks way to anorexit - would be nice to have a way to end her path so that i dont have to tell her "tough world" all the time i goto the office ) ; but with the rest of my ladies damn straight , have so many children that my family starts colonizing galaxy after galaxy , OH YEAH :love: :alien: :cool:
only a couple i don't really car for .. but have done run thru's with all of them .. to none of them ... then picking which ones i want .. just to see if anything different happens ... ;)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
But you got a check out them long legs on Betty she'll be able to wrap them around real good :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes