ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well get her pregnant and she gets in picture, there aint no chick in house unless there is baby, so that would be good start. :cool:
but did we really get Bombina's sister pregnant tho .. you'll not know until the next update :p:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
but did we really get Bombina's sister pregnant tho .. you'll not know until the next update :p:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
well last i check there was maybe pregnant, if you payed her to not tell her sister (which provide her with morning pill otherwise), it will be longest pregnancy in existence by the time she join, but she is on list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well last i check there was maybe pregnant, if you payed her to not tell her sister (which provide her with morning pill otherwise), it will be longest pregnancy in existence by the time she join, but she is on list.
ok thats kinda true ... but still there is a lot of girls in that picture that is not and hasn't gotten pregnant by the MC :unsure:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
yup i figure at the rate i'm knocking them up ... i'll have a landslide victory :giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO::p:cool::love:
Then the protagonist might need to wait a few more years to get that big day at the polls. It does make me wonder how he'll get into politics and win a campaign in Chapter 3 (maybe Tiffany will be one of many tools at his disposal to achieve success). :unsure::unsure:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Then the protagonist might need to wait a few more years to get that big day at the polls. It does make me wonder how he'll get into politics and win a campaign in Chapter 3 (maybe Tiffany will be one of many tools at his disposal to achieve success). :unsure::unsure:
well having a ministers support with army behind him will help for sure
also maybe to knock up princess wouldnt hurt, to gain support of royal family :cool:, and one from each other family
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i guess we will see what dev will cook it up.
maybe we already grabbed some daughters of families, we do have quite few additions from mohoro in harem.
ezgif-4-6a9bf68fb9.gif

Reactions: ArDZer

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
my MC would win the very next election at the rate i'm knocking them up :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer and Ssato243
Aug 31, 2020
Hi !
Can anyone tell me how much playtime there is? if we read everything and play sandbox. and are we far from the end of the game? thank you very much

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi !
Can anyone tell me how much playtime there is? if we read everything and play sandbox. and are we far from the end of the game? thank you very much
there plenty, specially if you decide to grind out pregnancies, tho the replay master of this game is ImperialD he knows for sure about time, but for me 81 saves pages worth.
next update gona be start of 3rd chapter which will be last.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
there plenty, specially if you decide to grind out pregnancies, tho the replay master of this game is ImperialD he knows for sure about time, but for me 81 saves pages worth.
i could be ... :LOL: can't help it i love this game ... as far as play time goes .. it depends on you as a player .. just how involved you wanna be ... i've been playing this game for a long time :LOL: there's a efw endings tho kinda early on .. but if your wanting to build a harem ... and try it with different babes .. or all of them .. it can take awhile to play ... and whats so awesome is ... even tho you have to grind ... it to me ( which i have to admit i usually hate grinder games ) but this game is so awesome i love the grind Damn you megalono for making me love this game :LOL:... well about all i can say .. just play it and enjoy the ride :love:

Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i had to delete alot of my saves ... it took me days .. yeah days .... :rolleyes:
till i could get back to page 1 ... :LOL:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Hey did I miss something again (chapter 3 last chapter) I didn't see that anywhere of course that I remember

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey did I miss something again (chapter 3 last chapter) I didn't see that anywhere of course that I remember
well dev did wrote with one of the changelogs or one of posts that story will end with ch3. nobody said about game, breeding can continue after. well up to dev. but main story end is planned for ch3, nobody said how long it will be tho. game still got some years left in it for sure
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-6-mega-lono.61893/post-11255841 - you can dig which post this belong to, got date.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Reactions: micmitja
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes