ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
have updated post, its her, just dif lightning and pose, you dont notice her right away. otherwise same as is in info.
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-6-mega-lono.61893/post-12594918

A.) dude as much as i have played this game i know every babes face :love:

was she recently pregnant ?
then she usually locks door for 5 days or so

A.)she had her last baby around the 6th .... wouldn't let the MC near her again .... until the 20th ... right after i took that screenshot :LOL:

Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and funny thing is her ovulation day is the 12th .... so same thing again as before ... load reload reload till it finally lets me knock her up again :rolleyes:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
damn too weeks, long time. might be number of daily visits that count, not sure. well mine all got max babies so dont have to worry bout that, have to wait up 2 more pregnancies (in progress) on main save, but rest is all on max. tho that can wait on next update.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
damn too weeks, long time. might be number of daily visits that count, not sure. well mine all got max babies so dont have to worry bout that, have to wait up 2 more pregnancies (in progress) on main save, but rest is all on max. tho that can wait on next update.
yup if you figure out the number of times i've played this .. and the number of kids they've all had .. fuck ... i'd have around 1000 kids by now :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i hope you all had a awesome Christmas and New Years ... if everyone celebrates it (y)

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i hope you all had a awesome s Christmas and New Years ... if everyone celebrates it (y)
was fine, hope you did too. computer died for xmas and have manage to fix it before ny so was fine :D was able to chill for ny and now am buying new one when stores open.
and today have set my game list for 24 and update it, took whole damn day and half a night, but thats done now

now that dev is back we can again keep an eye on changelog

Reactions: ImperialD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i hope you all had a awesome s Christmas and New Years ... if everyone celebrates it (y)
(y) It was great a lot of time with family only negative my Ma is still good friend with one of my ex's so have to see her every Christmas but got use to it. Hope you also had awesome time :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
(y) It was great a lot of time with family only negative my Ma is still good friend with one of my ex's so have to see her every Christmas but got use to it. Hope you also had awesome time :)
yeah mine was ok .. i don't celebrate it like i use to ... since the wife got sick last December and past away last January .. those holidays are not the same anymore .... i mean i get the grandkids and great grandkids Christmas presents .. about it tho :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well anyways .. it took 2 months like usual to get Moko pregnant with her 3rd kid :unsure:
its like the game wants me to always get Naomi with her 3rd before Moko :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
damn i'm sorry i didn't mean for what i said to make anyone feel bad or sad for me .. the wife and i had a wonderful marriage .. it lasted a good long time ... sure i miss her .. but i know we'll be together again .. so i look forward to when we're together again :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
damn i'm sorry i didn't mean for what i said to make anyone feel bad or sad for me .. the wife and i had a wonderful marriage .. it lasted a good long time ... sure i miss her .. but i know we'll be together again .. so i look forward to when we're together again :)
its all good and understandable why dont feel like celebrating, its memories, cant do much about it. i have took easy this year myself too.
also am semi sleeping and have dl lastest s2 lust theory since is done now :WutFace:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yeah mine was ok .. i don't celebrate it like i use to ... since the wife got sick last December and past away last January .. those holidays are not the same anymore .... i mean i get the grandkids and great grandkids Christmas presents .. about it tho :)
I'm really sorry to hear that :cry: :cry: grandkids are great that what it all about I have 7

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes