ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
funny Julia can only have 2 kids for now .. but i got her for a 3rd ... too bad she can't have it tho :( well at least in this update :devilish:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
funny Julia can only have 2 kids for now .. but i got her for a 3rd ... too bad she can't have it tho :( well at least in this update :devilish:
yeah i had that with Dora, for 7nth kid, tho now (not sure how much ingame time has pass since), it doesnt show anymore on last save.

Reactions: ImperialD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
hopefully i'll get extra money in my retirement i can help the dev a little ... that would be cool (y)
cause we're suppose to get a cost of living increase :unsure:
well if you can you can and if not is what is. prices are going up all over and even more so next year. cant do much.
pointing out all the flaws, bugs and paths is sure worth more than few bucks. specially in early parts of game. game gets easier as time passes for new players. and am pretty sure that nobody replayed it as much as you did, i dont see it and nor will be.
tho way you get pissed on things not working might give you grumpy tester award pepe smart.png , and it still doesnt stop you :D

• Haha

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well if you can you can and if not is what is. prices are going up all over and even more so next year. cant do much.
pointing out all the flaws, bugs and paths is sure worth more than few bucks. specially in early parts of game. game gets easier as time passes for new players. and am pretty sure that nobody replayed it as much as you did, i dont see it and nor will be.
tho way you get pissed on things not working might give you grumpy tester award View attachment 3211731 , and it still doesnt stop you :D
they even made of movie about me : "Grumpy old man" but changed it to grumpier old men :ROFLMAO:
yeah sorry if i seem so grumpy ... just well shit i'm old :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
they even made of movie about me : "Grumpy old man" but changed it to grumpier old men :ROFLMAO:
yeah sorry if i seem so grumpy ... just well shit i'm old :eek:
yeah no worry, its all fun and we all got our moments :). now is my happy moment cause i manage to get my monitor fixed for 20 bucks and dont have to buy new one :D

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok well another start to a new game ... and this one is well ... slowed down a great deal .... Anna/Dora neither one have moved to Mohoro yet ... and i'm telling Maria i love her :unsure:
i've been trying to contact the girls on the pc and for the last 2 weeks no body is home ... odd huh .... and i've already made contact with mr pills ... and James and Ema are getting ready to move here .... and still no Anna/Dora :LOL:
i'm starting to think my meds are working over time on this game :oops: :LOL:

• Haha

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok heres some other screenshots that goes with the last one with Maria

Anna and Dora ... it keeps saying they are not online ... for like 3 weeks in a row now :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh i forgot to mention James and Ema got picked up the following day ....

i sure hope Anna/Dora and Beca can make it .. i'm starting to think mad dog killed them :eek:

• Haha

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok now Dora calls me to move to Mohoro ... kinda late isn't she :unsure:
i'd turn her ass down if she was carrying my kid :mad: :LOL:

• Thinking Face

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
oh i forgot to mention James and Ema got picked up the following day ....

i sure hope Anna/Dora and Beca can make it .. i'm starting to think mad dog killed them :eek:
at least is something new each time with this game :D
change times and check, if those matter
DayTimePeriod = 1 Morning, 2 after breakfast , 4, 5/6(evening), 8 - sleep

ok now Dora calls me to move to Mohoro ... kinda late isn't she :unsure:
i'd turn her ass down if she was carrying my kid :mad: :LOL:
are you planing on no kids run thinking.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well she was late to start with
technically she's the the 3rd girl i got pregnant .. but is last to give birth ... fucking baby is holding out till high school to come out ... oh btw i got Paula pregnant ... and Dora still hasn't dropped that baby :ROFLMAO:

also beca is on her 2nd pregnancy .. all the others .. still have just 1 :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok out of the 1000's of time i've played this game ... this run has to be the weirdest ... by far ..... way way different from the other run thru's i've done ....
also check out the date on these screenshots ... and yup you guessed it Dora still has that damn baby inside her sweet little pussy

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i'm thinking the baby is dead by now ... check the dates:eek:
its still Dora's 1st baby she has not had it yet :oops:

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes