Fauno36

May 26, 2023
well ppl were asking for it in past lots with incl threesome with anna, dev did liked the idea, at least by poping likes to those posts, but hes not fan of incest. doesnt want to compromise account. i guess we will see. it wouldnt be 1st netori in game.

Clearly it's not incest...

Reactions: fengyuan

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not one that i fans would care about, but would still count.
i really don't want to share Lyn (Anna's mom) with anyone .... besides that , she is really in love with Kelvin (Anna's dad)
i mean if you pay attention to the way they act coming down the ramp in the airport ... holding hands and looking at each other ..
the dev really did a awesome job showing the love the 2 have for each other ... awesome job megalono
and besides that i'm kinda a greedy shit :LOL: and wouldn't share Lyn with Kelvin .... i mean damn we already share Julia ... which i guess we don't have to ... but still ...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i really don't want to share Lyn (Anna's mom) with anyone .... besides that , she is really in love with Kelvin (Anna's dad)
i mean if you pay attention to the way they act coming down the ramp in the airport ... holding hands and looking at each other ..
the dev really did a awesome job showing the love the 2 have for each other ... awesome job megalono
and besides that i'm kinda a greedy shit :LOL: and wouldn't share Lyn with Kelvin .... i mean damn we already share Julia ... which i guess we don't have to ... but still ...
was talking about Anns mom + Anna threesome. not about sharing. how that would still count as incest tho not in eyes of incest fans.
well he can love her and raise your kids. can massage her feets or something during pregnancy, but that would be all the contact he would be allowed. :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
was talking about Anns mom + Anna threesome. not about sharing. how that would still count as incest tho not in eyes of incest fans.
well he can love her and raise your kids. can massage her feets or something during pregnancy, but that would be all the contact he would be allowed. :LOL:
yeah i got the threesome thing ... was stating a fact about how in love they are ... so i think a threesome is out of the picture ;)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah i got the threesome thing ... was stating a fact about how in love they are ... so i think a threesome is out of the picture ;)
well go read chat on his P, ppl are asking for it ever since Anns mom got in to house (well probably since it got announced that she will move in to house) . Chances for her mom are high, threesome low. so we will see.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well go read chat on his P, ppl are asking for it ever since Anns mom got in to house (well probably since it got announced that she will move in to house) . so we will see
yeah i have read it .... don't see it happening tho .. i mean maybe with one of the other girls but not Anna .... Moko/Lyn most likely :LOL::p

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah i have read it .... don't see it happening tho .. i mean maybe with one of the other girls but not Anna .... Moko/Lyn most likely :LOL::p
well ill take her 1 on 1 (for that is fair deal, specially since mc mom is out of picture for it. think of it as consolation prize), but yeah as i said at some point mom and D are still considered incest, so yeah slim to non chance of that threesome

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well ill take her 1 on 1 (for that is fair deal, specially since mc mom is out of picture for it. think of it as consolation prize), but yeah as i said at some point mom and D are still considered incest, so yeah slim to non chance of that threesome
i mean its not like our MC's lack getting pussy :) :p :LOL: ;) :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
true, but you know, she there for taking, in hands reach. we got no other mommy in harem. well beyond those we made.
yup and i wouldn't say no to fucking Lyn's brains out and knocking her up ... oh shit does that make me sound like a horny old bastard ... ahh well i probably am :LOL:

• Yay, new update!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yup and i wouldn't say no to fucking Lyn's brains out and knocking her up ... oh shit does that make me sound like a horny old bastard ... ahh well i probably am :LOL:
yeah i love that idea and so does all that wants her.
just think of how long we had to wait for Ema and it did happened in the end, she is there, wants us and will become ours for daily breeding. hopefully we wont have to wait that long for lyn, but i can wait.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i love that idea and so does all that wants her.
just think off how long we had to wait for Ema and it did happened in the end, she is there, wants us and will become ours for daily breeding. hopefully we wont have to wait that long for lyn, but i can wait.
trouble is the damn dev makes these babes so fucking hot ,, who can say no to any of them ..... i mean i do have trouble with a few of them being like gold-diggers ... with attitude problems .. ie Elena/Rebecca ... issues with Maria hiring people then you finding out later .. i hate people taking advantage like that ... but its what the dev wants so ... i just have to turn those girls down when the time comes ... but again like i said he made them so fucking hot is hard to say NO :LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
trouble is the damn dev makes these babes so fucking hot ,, who can say no to any of them ..... i mean i do have trouble with a few of them being like gold-diggers ... with attitude problems .. ie Elena/Rebecca ... issues with Maria hiring people then you finding out later .. i hate people taking advantage like that ... but its what the dev wants so ... i just have to turn those girls down when the time comes ... but again like i said he made them so fucking hot is hard to say NO :LOL:
well i just fuck em all :LOL:, but even if you would turn half away (which you can) would still be plenty left. thats the beauty of choice which you have. and you dont have to worry about money also cause its game :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i just fuck em all :LOL:, but even if you would turn half away (which you can) would still be plenty left. thats the beauty of choice which you have. and you dont have to worry about money also cause its game :ROFLMAO:
well thats my MC's problem he ends up fucking all them and knocking up about 99 % of them :love:

• Haha
Dec 28, 2020
the one you meet in gym , last update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and hes probably asking about this one - reserved spot
View attachment 3179722
beach hannah is dif chick
dif hair and dif eyes, not same chick, just same text face
gym one got bigger boobs too
Yes

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes