ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It'll be interesting to see that lady getting freaky with the protagonist later in Chapter 3. This one as well from Chapter 1 back at Moko's first date:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess we'll have to wait until the dev makes a post on Patreon later on.

Aug 4, 2020
Can you not cheat on Android? Whenever I change any values for the money/income the save breaks and says "this save was created of a different device, malicious save files can" yada yada and dosent let me load it

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can you not cheat on Android? Whenever I change any values for the money/income the save breaks and says "this save was created of a different device, malicious save files can" yada yada and dosent let me load it
is it renpy version 8.1+ ?. they added save protection and sync (double backup save files which arent need it. are just wasting space)
on pc you have to confirm that is your save and that you trust save and you are good. also drops all saves under same date.
you can check around the forum there was one file circling around that should disable that, tho i dont have it.

Last edited:

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
I see Maria and Zara missing from the house, but I don't know if you have not invited them or they have not arrived yet.

As for Ema, further scenes should arrive in next chapter.

Reactions: Connoisseur NTR

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I see Maria and Zara missing from the house, but I don't know if you have not invited them or they have not arrived yet.

As for Ema, further scenes should arrive in next chapter.
Thank you! I already invited Zara, but she said she's not ready to move in yet (she just gave birth iirc) as for Maria I don't know how to invite her, but she's pregnant

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know this shit happens way to often .... trying to get Naomi pregnant ... this time her day is the 27th ... so far 3 days in a row with this ... now she had 1 kid already .... and it seems planned that she won't have sex with the MC until late in her ovulation time ... like around the 1st thru the 4th ....
it has happened in every game i've played so far .. so it has to be a planned thing .. right :unsure:
i mean about the not getting fucked before late in her ovulation cycle .... :unsure:

Reactions: Ssato243

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
jeez .. please fix this
its been a week almost ... her ovulation period will be over before i can fuck Naomi again :rolleyes:o_O:mad:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:( That sucks try nailing her every night 3-4 in a row I knocked her up once like that after ovul over
yup all i do is stop playing awhile and reload my save and usually whoever it is i'm trying to knock up i can ... its a secret shhhhhh... ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok this is starting to really piss me off ... i reloaded the same scene 50 times and never got Naomi pregnant .. see 4th post up i made ... about the 9th day ...

ok so i went by that day and month to month 4 and still no luck it just keeps giving me the same damn scene . saying i'm to late for the party .... really even tho i left really early from work .. how the hell can that be late when the fucking sun's still out ... and way here's the last post i'll put on this thread about this ... it has to be fixed or i'll never bring Moko/Naomi with me ever again ... sorry but yes its made me really pissed ....

1st off the Info APP says to make Naomi pregnant ..
2nd screenshot is another one of the same shit it says to me ... after a couple months :mad:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok this is starting to really piss me off ... i reloaded the same scene 50 times and never got Naomi pregnant .. see 4th post up i made ... about the 9th day ...

ok so i went by that day and month to month 4 and still no luck it just keeps giving me the same damn scene . saying i'm to late for the party .... really even tho i left really early from work .. how the hell can that be late when the fucking sun's still out ... and way here's the last post i'll put on this thread about this ... it has to be fixed or i'll never bring Moko/Naomi with me ever again ... sorry but yes its made me really pissed ....

1st off the Info APP says to make Naomi pregnant ..
2nd screenshot is another one of the same shit it says to me ... after a couple months :mad:
relax and take notes, gona be a while till dev fixes anythng. at least hes back and soon progress report with him :cool:
1703734242608.png
and so am i finally. pc died on me, that was xmas gift. after 3 sleepless nights and fuckton of everything i did in attempt of ressurect dead mobo. when was on last thing to do (leave it in cmos reset state for 5h) by some miracle it came back to life with 2nd bios (thanks to extreeme mobo). at least dont have to waste servis on that.but my 700 bucks monitor did die so am taking to to servis tomorrow to see if its worth or even possible to fix it. one thing is for sure i wont miss the 4gb ram core2duo with interated graphic. i just hope that this time will survive till morning :D
funny thing is all that shit happend just when i was about to research and order new one :D
so yeah back later after i catch some sleep.

Reactions: Ssato243 and ArDZer

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
3 months dude .. 3 months .... i finally got her pregnant ... i have never seen it take this long before :mad:

check the start date of the post i did 8 above this one .... o.m.g ... shoot me ... i hate i love this game so much :love::LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
relax and take notes, gona be a while till dev fixes anythng. at least hes back and soon progress report with him :cool:
View attachment 3210419
and so am i finally. pc died on me, that was xmas gift. after 3 sleepless nights and fuckton of everything i did in attempt of ressurect dead mobo. when was on last thing to do (leave it in cmos reset state for 5h) by some miracle it came back to life with 2nd bios (thanks to extreeme mobo). at least dont have to waste servis on that.but my 700 bucks monitor did die so am taking to to servis tomorrow to see if its worth or even possible to fix it. one thing is for sure i wont miss the 4gb ram core2duo with interated graphic. i just hope that this time will survive till morning :D
funny thing is all that shit happend just when i was about to research and order new one :D
so yeah back later after i catch some sleep.
welcome back .. sorry to hear about your pc ... :unsure::)
i'm having shit tons of issues with my damn mouse ... bought another one from amazon .. supposed to be here friday .. i hope (y)
stupid left click button :mad:

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
welcome back .. sorry to hear about your pc ... :unsure::)
i'm having shit tons of issues with my damn mouse ... bought another one from amazon .. supposed to be here friday .. i hope (y)
stupid left click button :mad:
thanks. i usually replace mouses every year to max 3 would say. current one who knows how much got left in it. but got 3 or 4 of same just older gen somewhere. like every time i have to replace it, there is new gen out :D . next time am going after Roccat. its always buttons also, tho mostly middle one, or mouse starts to double click.

Reactions: ImperialD
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes