ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... now this shit is funny :LOL:
oh btw .. the MC is home :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
got to the part of talking with Ema .. after the hospital scenes ... i picked the 1st one .. secretly liked her .. haven't seen here since :cry:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
got to the part of talking with Ema .. after the hospital scenes ... i picked the 1st one .. secretly liked her .. haven't seen here since :cry:
well i have admitted that was the father and they accepted it. after hospital scene since current update you should see her in room and talk to her, tell her that you like her and after that she will visit you for same sex scene at night.
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-18-0-mega-lono.61893/post-13359085

i'm still replaying the game from scratch, i think a certain # of days has to passed first.
you can have her visit every day at night, check link in post

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
This 'young boy' is nineteen and has a dick thicker than his arm. Someone needs to look at their descriptions again.

Reactions: Firecracker001

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i have admitted that was the father and they accepted it. after hospital scene since current update you should see her in room and talk to her, tell her that you like her and after that she will visit you for same sex scene at night.
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-18-0-mega-lono.61893/post-13359085

you can have her visit every day at night, check link in post
well its been 2 days .. and she hasn't visited me yet .. altho i did go and talk to her in her room again ... she said she was bored :unsure:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well its been 2 days .. and she hasn't visited me yet .. altho i did go and talk to her in her room again ... she said she was bored :unsure:
well go talk with her again, you must get this choice when talking about it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and go to mc room and sleep alone, tho she should come after initial talk also, but with pic above you can replay daily, but as i said its chance encounter 50/50, that she will just say hi or she will ask you if she comes to your room, so save and load, usually works after breakfast.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
point is to sleep in mc room for her to visit, its same scene as those 3 visits

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes