ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
megalono did you have to change the way Dora gets pregnant ... cause after you put in doggy style ... it seems to be the only way to get her pregnant when you get to that style ...
cause i've tried missionary with her like 5 billion times ... and its hard as hell to knock Dora up that way ... where as doggy .... she gets knocked up like 99.99% of the time :unsure:

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
megalono did you have to change the way Dora gets pregnant ... cause after you put in doggy style ... it seems to be the only way to get her pregnant when you get to that style ...
cause i've tried missionary with her like 5 billion times ... and its hard as hell to knock Dora up that way ... where as doggy .... she gets knocked up like 99.99% of the time :unsure:
I will check that. Thx.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
one more thing .. i haven't moved into the mansion yet and noticed this .. about Ema .. did you change when we see here again ?
cause nothing happens :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so Teodora stays with her husband ?
and MC does not have sex with her anymore .. or just this update ? :unsure:

cao1085

May 21, 2023
I'm stuck at the beginning where the clue is no sign to pop up to my face. Sir! Please tell me how to start the charpter 3.:eek:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm stuck at the beginning where the clue is no sign to pop up to my face. Sir! Please tell me how to start the charpter 3.:eek:
talk with police officer, thats it, after that you should have visit from chick in office.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
not on any of my maps ... i know what you typed ... and looked for it .. never found it .. is it after moving into the mansion ? :unsure:
wait for 18.1 to comes out, atm its 18.0, you cant find it if it doesnt exist yet. will be added content with next update which should be out faster than expected.

Guide for full harem?
there isnt one, at least nobody yet shared full guide version of it, you got that one you quoted which should be enough, i made some time ago guide for few things you can mess up.
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-18-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633
but in general, be good to girls and fuck if you got option. dont blow any off cause you might not get another chance. thats all
game is full harem at its core, tho you can say no and blow them off, if you so wish for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ofc things have changed since then some, but it still works.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wait for 18.1 to comes out, atm its 18.0, you cant find it if it doesnt exist yet. will be added content with next update which should be out faster than expected.

there isnt one, at least nobody yet shared full guide version of it, you got that one you quoted which should be enough, i made some time ago guide for few things you can mess up.
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-18-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633
but in general, be good to girls and fuck if you got option. dont blow any off cause you might not get another chance. thats all
game is full harem at its core, tho you can say no and blow them off, if you so wish for.
ofc things have changed since then some, but it still works.
thanks man .. i remember hardly anything anymore .... even tho its been typed god knows how many times already :LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i was gonna ask megalono about other babes .... like these :

Saleswoman // Sanna ( thought was Hanna :LOL: ) // and Tiffany

ok forgot to add the Madam .. and the foxy Desire :love:
:love:
well Tiffany we will see in future for sure
for rest who knows, but sure would love to add Desire to collection :D

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes